Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Kiss  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Kiss or no kiss?

• Kiss
    • No Kiss
    • Maybe

I've read nearly every post in this thread and all I have to say is this:

There are heavy indications of Sora/Kairi in the games. KH2's opening for instance focuses on Sora and Kairi specifically holding hands. Then there is the KH1 ending where Kairi imagines Sora drawing the picture of him sharing a Paopu fruit (which is implied to relate two people romantically) with her, and then her doing vice versa. Then there is Donald and Goofy teasing Sora for his face being all red and saying, "I know who you're thinking about!" Then there is the dance between Jack and Sally that triggers Sora imagining him and Kairi doing the same. And then there is also the fact that Saix said (to Kairi), "You are the fire that feeds Sora's anger."

And while I can see people coming up with reasons and examples as to why Sora/Riku would work (KH3D is full of questionable actions, if you think about it), look at it from a different perspective. They've been best friends since they were 4 and 5. If anything, I not only see a strong friendship, but a sibling relationship as well. To me, they're brothers, and their actions show that of saving/protecting/congratulating (specifically for Riku passing the Exam) /caring for family.

So do I think Sora and Kairi should kiss? Absolutely. Why shouldn't they? It doesn't even have to be in KH3 that they kiss, although I (and I'm sure many others) would like it to be. Before that happens, however, I would like Kairi to go through some serious character development, which I'm assuming is going to happen in KH3 since she's going to be more involved. Nomura also indicated that Sora's going to be more mature. It's debatable as to what that means, but I'm assuming that he'll either be older or just more responsible and such. And if what someone (I can't remember who) said is true, and Nomura stated Sora and Kairi's relationship is going to be more intimate in KH3, why shouldn't they kiss? Not a make-out session, but just a kiss, much like we see in Disney movies. Obviously Disney would and should be okay with that.

Sora and Kairi should kiss. I'm not really all about pairing, but a romance has been hinted at enough between the two to make it canonical.Sora worrying about Kairi more than Riku in the first title, also sacrificed himself to wake Kairi, in which she returned the favor by knowing that his Heartless was him and freeing him from that.KH2: Kairi sent a letter out, knowing it'd get to him somewhere along the way. It wasn't just a simple frienship letter either, it felt like it meant more than that.Kairi mainly set out to find Sora in the first place, meeting Riku along the way.Sora was actually getting angry over every little mention that the Organization XIII had Kairi in the grip. He even bowed down to Saix as a form of pleaing to have Kairi returned to him.The hug scene was actually a very huge frienship hug, nothing romantic about it.BBS: In the secret ending, Sora made up his mind to go finish things, but he was worried about Kairi when he began to speak with her about helping everyone out, so she once again gave him her lucky charm.Also, I'm pretty sure Aqua made a note that Kairi'd inevitably meet Sora, her protector who will always find her light as she'd always find his.Speaking of Kairi's charm, Oathkeeper was more of a promise about Sora returning to Kairi rather than returning the lucky charm. It was his promise to always find his way back to her and he always will.As for chaos and havoc reeking over this. It's a simple kiss. If anything's gonna breed chaos it'll be if Star Wars and Marvel get added in. They'd definitely break my buy on KH3. I wouldn't even touch KH3 if they put them in.I wanna feel that Disney magic I've always felt while playing this game and just because Disney aquired those licenses, doesn't mean I'll feel Disney magic from either, as they aren't Disney originals.

Edited by Austin South

I don't care if it's a kiss or not, but it would be nice if they finally made it canon. And maybe a kiss is the best way to do it.

I'm not really a fan of the pairing myself (Namora!!), but I'm okay with it and it would be dumb not to make it happen since it's been hinted so much.

Think you misspelled Sora and Riku...cuz if anything Sora and Riku are closer than Sora and Kairi by far

Edited by DAMN

Maybe when she has more development with BOTH riku and soraOr development period(Still sees sora and kairi as siblings, still doesn't want them to kiss)

How about a Three-some? That way Kairi can enjoy both Riku and Sora and of course Sora can enjoy both Riku and Kairi

Oh yeah...I ruined your childhood didn't I :S

Maybe when she has more development with BOTH riku and soraOr development period (Still sees sora and kairi as siblings, still doesn't want them to kiss)

(=゚ω゚)ノ Kairi is originally from another world so nah, they aren't, but, they DID grow up together so...technically, its kind of like having a crush on your sister....Aaaand i ruined it xD

How about a Three-some? That way Kairi can enjoy both Riku and Sora and of course Sora can enjoy both Riku and KairiOh yeah...I ruined your childhood didn't I :S

I'm sorry but that is the funnies shit everXDMy childhood been ruined so don't worry about it But that would be pleasant to all three now huh?xD