Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Nora Valkyrie

Can U Draw Lee/Bunny-Chan Desu? :3

Hi Hi People Lee knows and does not know! 

Ok so Lee's been on here a little over a year, and has met a lot of people as well as make a lot of friends. So Lee was just curious "What does everyone think Lee looks like?" It's a question that's been in my head for quite a while. So Lee decided hey! Why not see if anyone Lee knows can try drawing what they think?! It would be pretty cool, and right before her B-Day too! :3 Thus Lee made this topic! 

Anyways, Lee just wanted to ask those who know Lee (or if u kinda do) if they can just draw a chibi version or a regular version of me? Oh and if u know Lee's buddy, u should try to draw it too (good luck with that... :3) if u want.  

Thank u very much! 

Luv, 

Lee (Aka: Bunny-Chan) ^w^

Lee can I just tell them what you look like.

I'm like the only person who can understand people's psychical traits from talking to them :3

I MIGHT draw you but it is going to be very....sucky. I'm learning free-hand veeeerrryyyy slowlllyyy.

Lee can I just tell them what you look like.I'm like the only person who can understand people's psychical traits from talking to them :3I MIGHT draw you but it is going to be very....sucky. I'm learning free-hand veeeerrryyyy slowlllyyy.

Yes Neko Chan. Please Tell Me!! :3 Can She, Lee??