Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KingdomHearts123456

Is their enough new content for me to play this game?

Yes.

All of the content added in Kingdom Hearts Final Mix.

If you live in Australia or Europe you'll be able to finally play Re:Chain of Memories.

358/2 Days Theatre Edition

KHFM & Re:CoM remastered in HD, better camera controls, three PS3 themes, an artbook if you pre-order. And a Limited Edition in some countries.

Yes.

All of the content added in Kingdom Hearts Final Mix.

If you live in Australia or Europe you'll be able to finally play Re:Chain of Memories.

358/2 Days Theatre Edition

KHFM & Re:CoM remastered in HD, better camera controls, three PS3 themes, an artbook if you pre-order. And a Limited Edition in some countries.

Is their any difference between the limited edition and the non limited edition.

Amazon in the us says limited edition but my guess is they mean the limited edition artbook.

if you havent played re.com you have that hole game, ive heard it has a hole different feeling to it than the original com.

in kh1 fm, lots of additional stuff like extra keyblades, those mushrooms, new secret boss.

then youve got the overall graphics upgrade and 3.5 hours of 358/2 days with never before seen voice acting :)

Is their any difference between the limited edition and the non limited edition.

Amazon in the us says limited edition but my guess is they mean the limited edition artbook.

no but you do get an art book with the limited one :)

YES

more than enough actually.

You got two games with their own great contents with trophy support,and you got 3582 days recreated in cutscenes

Not to mention the KH1 in the collection is the Final Mix version which includes all additional bosses and content that was previously exclusive to Japan

Also the fact that the old games look like CRAP compared. They don't take up the entire screen and are really blury, so if you have a big HDTV, the HD version looks amazing.You can actually go to a YouTube video on the PS3 and watch a walkthrough of it and it looks identical to what it's like, you should check it out. It's pretty cool.

if you havent played re.com you have that hole game, ive heard it has a hole different feeling to it than the original com.

in kh1 fm, lots of additional stuff like extra keyblades, those mushrooms, new secret boss.

then youve got the overall graphics upgrade and 3.5 hours of 358/2 days with never before seen voice acting :)

no but you do get an art book with the limited one :)

Whats "those mushrooms"?

The content added to FM, while it's not as much as KH2FM it's still exciting to me 

Re:COM which was never released in EU/AUS/NA, even if you played COM and skipped that remake, a lot of content was added to that game.

Days has been  beautifully remastered from the DS game into a stunning vision of beauty.

Limited Edition just means you get the book with it, the content won't be any different, they'd probably be a sticker or "limited edition" written on the top, most likely a sticker

Edited by Caity Raindrop
Silly moment

The content added to FM, while it's not as much as KH2FM it's still exciting to me 

Re:COM which was never released in EU/AUS/NA, even if you played COM and skipped that remake, a lot of content was added to that game.

Days has been  beautifully remastered from the DS game into a stunning vision of beauty.

Limited Edition just means you get the book with it, the content won't be any different, they'd probably be a sticker or "limited edition" written on the top, most likely a sticker

Re:Chain of Memories' English version was sadly exclusive to North America.

I'm so used to saying "For EU/AUS/NA" ._. 

Strange I forgot, I put a lot of effort into trying to find a way to mod my PS2 to order it in but ultimately didn't bother since Swap Magic is illegal here and getting it in from a trustworthy site to use it would have been too much effort xD

Just the fact that there is Final Mix content is enough to make a lot of people want this game. Its pretty much two games in 1 and a theatre of a third game.

Chillax Roxas69 that was like years ago, point is you'll, finally get your hands on it in HD. Plus its not like it was an exclusive they just looked at Europe, etc and thoght it might not be profitable localising for us. Although its pretty handy now they localised it for le yankies before, cause thats one less thing for them to worry with and likely made the decision to include ReCoM easier. 

@Topic, omg hell fuçking yes! Theres just so much to list why this game is worth 40 to 50 Euros! 

K lets get started, to begin with I have never seen such effort put into a HD collection before! Aside from the inspired addition to include the Final Mix over the Original Kingdom Hearts means we can enjoy that games tweaked combat, pour example the Heartless recolouring, new Heartless to fight, I know there's only one new boss fight but its the legendary Xemnas one! New Keyblades, ablities, a handful of new cutscenes. I'm sure theres moar, but thats simply the original Final Mix. So in addition to those Sora and the other main characters have had their higher quality ReCoM character models retroactively inserted into the cutscenes and ingame scenes, full 3D camera control, mapping limit attacks and context sensitive actions to triangle à la Kingdom Hearts II. Then rounding that off are trophy support and mouth watering, boner inducing, crystal clear HD visuals, which I swear makes a difference on a HD tellie.

Jesus Christ and thats just Kingdom Hearts I, I can't say much for Kingdom Hearts ReCoM other than it's there and people like me finally get a crack at it in HD with Trophies no less. So thats awesome! Its almost like getting a new Kingdom Hearts game. :D

Oh but last and by no means least, 3 hours reteling 358's story in cutscene format. It gives gives Days greater fidelity and gravitas. I think it's emotional integrity would be enhanced by fully realised and emoted sequences. Plus you get trophies for watching Square Enix's gorgeous cutscene work.

Plus rounding all that off are the 60 or so remastered tracks by Yoko Shimomura across all 3 titles. This game has so much worth and value in it, once again I do say, never have I seen such masterful work committed to a collection. It's Square Enix's soundest and most sincere fan letter. There's a lot of heart to be found in this HD remix!

The updated controls and new content in Final Mix the new cards in ReCom and the Cinematic cutscenes in 358/2 days i think there will more then enough to new content to keep us all occupied for a awhile on 1.5 Remix.