Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

MX's fate  

31 members have voted

1. 1. How will KH3 finish MX's story?

• Death by old age
    • Throw him in some story-related personal hell
    • Other

Seeing how this is the end of the Xehanort Saga, odds are he's going to meet some form of demise at the end of KH3. Now, the first thought that comes to mind is the idea that he'll be doomed to some sort of personal hell, such as eternal sleep or destruction of his memories. Let's think outside that, though; what if MX dies of old age?

Think about it. The man who tries to be God, spending countless years orchestrating plans and backup plans to preserve his life and set the prelude to the keyblade war, breaking through time and space, and becoming one of the most (if not the most) powerful and fearsome figures in the KH Universe, is dying with his last breaths of a cause so simple, yet one that applies to everyone. In the end, he's reminded of the mortality he tried so hard to deny. Screw some fantasy-esque, personal hell that any angsty teenager can come up with. this is MX's deepest fear: the cold and absolute nature of death.

On the other hand, it could also be pulled off terribly; as in, he dies before you even get to use him as a punching bag. There goes several side-games' worth of pent up anger. Let's just hope it doesn't come to that.

Edited by Gogo

We will hit him with a keyblade numerous times till he dies . The end. xD

lol yeah, and there's probably going to be some Nomuralogic to explain his permanent death. I'm putting my money on the "you can't die twice" theory.

" data-cid="1146218" data-time="1371876582">

lol yeah, and there's probably going to be some Nomuralogic to explain his permanent death. I'm putting my money on the "you can't die twice" theory.

Or instead of him getting stabbed in the chest and forming a heartless and nobody we kill him in another 'normal ' way that actually leads to real death instead of losing ones heart.xD

Or instead of him getting stabbed in the chest and forming a heartless and nobody we kill him in another 'normal ' way that actually leads to real death instead of losing ones heart.xD

He gets pushed off the cliff that Terra fought him on. Oops.

" data-cid="1146269" data-time="1371879463">

lol yeah I wonder...Didn't Lea die of a normal way though? Hmmmm

Axel died as a nobody though .He wasn't human so once his heartless and nobody were destroyed no matter what the method he would reform . He basically committed suicide by using every ounce of energy and power that he had left that was his 'lifeforce' . If he was human and committed suicide and died then he wouldn't come back .

I would love to see a grimdark ending where Xehanort is rendered with his body completely destroyed, and his heart beyond all repair. Seriously... there's got to be some macguffin that can just destroy him forever. Because if there's anything left of Xehanort, then you and I both know that he's going to find some way to come back, and given that this saga of the series is called "Xehanort Saga" then that implies he's not going to come back as the villain... so he must be destroyed permanently.

Anyone who says "LOL DUDE IT'S DISNEY THEY'RE NOT GOING TO PERMANENTLY KILL ANYONE ARE YOU STUPID" is wrong and should be shot...

Disney is infamous for some pretty brutal deaths inflicted on their villains... Scar being thrown to the Hyenas, Maleficent having a sword flung through her goddamn chest... just a couple of examples. Disney is by no means completelty above killing their characters, and I really don't want Xehanort to be the exception to that rule.

Axel died as a nobody though .He wasn't human so once his heartless and nobody were destroyed no matter what the method he would reform . He basically committed suicide by using every ounce of energy and power that he had left that was his 'lifeforce' . If he was human and committed suicide and died then he wouldn't come back .

Wow I'm an idiot...Duh...I can't believe myself...I knew that!!! Dxlol

I like your idea of eternal sleep a lot. Birth by Sleep....no Xehanort, "Death" by Sleep! This is a Disney games so I doubt we will be able to decapitate him and burn his body like he deserves, but lets keep it PG, shall we? He is clearly obsessed with the X-blade, so I'd like to see that be his downfall. I say he gets it, then Sora goes on some rant about friendship and gains the power to weild the X-blade over Xehanort, just like he did to Riku in KH1. The series does tend to repest itself all the time, so I could see it happening. I have no idea how to "kill" him without releasing a Heartless & Nobody, that is why I like the eternal sleep idea, then in the next Saga, one of the goals for the next baddie can to be waking him up....idk.

Or he distracts us with fighting 10 forms of No Heart; by the time we reach his throne room, he's already died of old age.

I am No Heart. I would like to attend the fight, but I don't know if I can make it. I am a very busy person. 

His heart is destroyed by killing all his clones (like the horcruxes) and then a final battle against his lingering spirit (NoHeart).

It would be cool if he actually succeeds in his plans, recreates the Keyblade war and is killed because of / during it. It could also pave way for a new villain saga since everything would be "reset" back to an equal darkness and light balance.

kingdom hearts is pure light right so it stands for reason thet if mx either 1.takes control of kingdom hearts or 2. wield the x blade

one of these things would happen a.(the disney option) there would be so much light that he would change good or b. the light is to much for him and he imploads.

i dont know about you but im going for b :P

Maybe he is frozen by Aqua and dropped down a cliff like he tried to do with Ventus...but survives and is thrown to the realm of darkness but remains frozen for all eternity...he deserves it.

Or maybe Sora will turn him nice...