Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sorage55

5 Weeks left of school!!!

OSIYO EVERYONE! This is Sorage55 your

NATIVE AMERICAN WEREWOLF!

here to tell you that down here in blistering Southern California that there's only 5 weeks left for my highschool year! :D Its great and all, but I feel left out somewhat. Could it be that its because i'm only a freshman? That I haven't been to any dances or football games? That due to my surgery the summer before I had to miss out on P.E. for the year? I do not know. It is strange, something so happy to seem so sad to me. Then again sadness is what of the only emotions I have left within me. I'd best stop typing before I trail off into blabber or another poem and rhymes....

3 weeks left here can't wait cuz me and my fam are heading out to CALIFORNIA!and LAS VEGAS!Yay!Can't wait!

CALIFORNIA FTW! I wish I could go to California....oh wait.....I LIVE HERE!!! :P sadly not in Sin City Las Vegas, more south from there...close to the Mexican boarder....

I SEE lonelyness IN MY FUTURE!

I'll fix that >;D

3 weeks left here can't wait cuz me and my fam are heading out to CALIFORNIA!and LAS VEGAS!Yay!Can't wait!

CALIFORNIA FTW! I wish I could go to California....oh wait.....I LIVE HERE!!! :P sadly not in Sin City Las Vegas, more south from there...close to the Mexican boarder....

Answer to both: My family and I went up to Cali last year in Feb, I think... my mom won a private, exclusive viewing of the Princess and the Frog in a sweepstakes. It was awesome, and there was this party afterwards in the animation studio. I got to draw Butch with a Disney pencil in THE California Animation Studio! I am now able to die happy. I still have my pass hanging up on the wall <3

Funny side note: When it comes to me and my mom, she's the teenage girl. She's obsessed with the Jonas brothers, and the girl who plays on their show sat in front of us(along with a few "Disney Channel" stars[quotation since they ruined it]) My mom almost mauled her, figured that since she's been in contact with Joe, if she touched that girl, she'd get some Joe germs on her. My dad got to meet Bailey from Suite Life on Deck, even got a picture with her. (We also got a picture with John Lassiter, my dad's idol) There was NOTHING for me, though. I just followed my parents around the party eating their cupcakes. And due to the fact they wanted to hit every freakin' spot and take a picture with everyone there, I missed the last drawing session(how-to-draw thing) there. I was so crushed for the remainder of our time there I just sat outside by the snack buffet tables and sulked. I missed my chance to draw in the real studio - until right when we were supposed to leave my parents let me doodle on a paper someone left there. Hence my dying happy part up there.

[/ramble]

I'm not lying, this all happened. I can take a picture of the pass to prove it.

this weekn, then I have no monday next week but all the rest of the days... funfun I know/ I just moved and it feels like Ive finally gotten some friends to talk to and now schools out .-_-