Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

if kh were more dark than bbs already was then i wouldent like kh as much. one of the reasons i like it so much is becouse its dramatic and stuff. bbs is my least favorite kh game for this. (i still love it tho xD)

if kh were more dark than bbs already was then i wouldent like kh as much. one of the reasons i like it so much is becouse its dramatic and stuff. bbs is my least favorite kh game for this. (i still love it tho xD)

so true

It'd be really cool if SE took Kingdom Hearts into a more darker road, however due to the fact that maybe younger children are attracted to the game through the Disney characters nothing too cruel some will come out of it.  I think that they're doing nice with balance though.  Although not very "dark", BBS and 258/2's plots were close..

Edited by Mchappy_

I don't need it to be dark, I just want them to take some things seriously. Maturing doesn't have to mean dark or violent or sexual, it can mean character growth and recognizing that this series full of characters that people care about has built to something significant. 

I hope they strike the same tone as BBS, that worked fine with me.

Rated T? No.

But that doesn't mean it can't be darker. I think KH3 needs to be able to strike a good balance of a happy feel and a dark feel. Let's face it- each KH title has had some very dark elements and themes (except maybe coded). I hope they make it pretty dark.

As much as we all want for Kingdom Hearts 3 to be rated T but remember Disney is very sensitive about their characters and Tetsuya Nomura knows that. However I was surprised that Birth by Sleep and Dream Drop Distance had some mature moments. But I hope Kingdom Hearts 3 will have the same mature feeling like Dream Drop Distance did. I think Kingdom Hearts 3 will be rated E10+ for fantasy violence and mild suggestive themes.

I've thought about that and while I wouldn't be totally against it, Kingdom Hearts does attract some younger audiences no matter who Nomura intends it for. And that means more sales and with more sales comes more money so I don't think they'll make it a T rated game.

Rated T would be a great, but it won't happen. But KH3 doesn't need to be rated T for a more dark feel, and Disney has been know to have very dark moments in their movies, like the hunchback of notre dame, it will just be rated +10 and they can still add dark moments in it.

I've thought about that and while I wouldn't be totally against it, Kingdom Hearts does attract some younger audiences no matter who Nomura intends it for. And that means more sales and with more sales comes more money so I don't think they'll make it a T rated game.

You do realise children play teen games The majority of children actually prefer them  take call of duty for example one of the best selling games ever rated m and the lagest percent of its player sare underage so that argument doesn't really work id personally prefer a much darker version of it

and if a child's mother sees mickey mouse on the cover i really don't think the rating would matter

You do realise children play teen games The majority of children actually prefer them  take call of duty for example one of the best selling games ever rated m and the lagest percent of its player sare underage so that argument doesn't really work id personally prefer a much darker version of it

and if a child's mother sees mickey mouse on the cover i really don't think the rating would matter

I think it would matter more if a mother saw mickey mouse on the cover of a T rated game. She would be all like "hey what is dis new agey crap combining mickey mouse with spiky haired key wielding demons, no you aint gettin dat" Anyway it's just my opinion. 

I don't think any of the KH games were dark.  Some have sad storylines but that doesn't make it "dark".  

I think KH3 will be rated 12+ (We use PEGI ratings here) 

Sadly, I don't think Disney would allow Square to use their most popular characters (Mickey, Donald, etc.) in a T-rated game. It would lower the standard Disney put up as family-friendly.

Yeah....when most of their fairy tales' original endings are horror stories lol