Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Reyn

Do all of the XIII darknesses have to be KH original characters?

FF characters have their own respective games to be villains in. Putting them as one of the XIII darkness just doesn't seem suitable or appropriate. As for Disney? The darkest person we've seen from them is Maleficent and she doesn't seem like she is associated with Xehanort so I don't think so.

Edited by Winner's Proof

While I think it would be awesome to have some Final Fantasy villains to flesh out the XIII Darknesses, there is the problem of them just popping in out of no where. Unless written and handled well, that could feel like they were just sticking them in for no reason.

Most Disney villains also fall under the problem of if they weren't used before, it could feel like an add on.

One thing that could be fun is to have at the begining of KH3 some Final Fantasy and Disney villains basically competing to become the final Darkness, since Sora was saved from that position

I don't think they have to be original KH characters, but they're most likely going to be. I'm still hoping though for Sephiroth to be one of them.

Posted Image

Edited by JTD95

The problem is that, with each member, there has to be potential for a backstory between them and Xehanort. It was different for the first Org because it was able to be composed of random people; the 13 SoD are all connected to Xehanort in some way.

Personally, I think pure cameos would be a horrible way to fill the seats since that backstory would most likely be nothing more than "Xehanort just picked him off the streets."

I don't think they have to be original KH characters, but they're most likely going to be. I'm still hoping though for Sephiroth to be one of them.

Posted Image

Sephiroth in Organization XIII would be cool,but I"d rather have original characters only.

Edited by Isaix