Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
im-axel-fear-me-NOW

Text my amashing fanfic :3

okay.....this seems kinda....weird. but heres the first chappie of a fanfic im workin on...kindof stupid....but it works :D

*edit* and the reason iz kinda...weird and a lil out of character is cuz iz based off a song :D

here goes

In a world-in-between, there dwells beings not meant to exist.

Nobodies, the nonexistent ones, ones without hearts.

To the end they are desperately searching for

something.

Kingdom Hearts

Chapter one

~:Like the Moonless Dark:~

Axel stood on a large balcony attached to a white room. His intense green eyes gazed at a big, heart shaped moon that floated alone in the dark sky. There was no stars, just that big heart shape. For some reason it felt

next chapter xD not as good as the other ones but hey it works

Chapter 3

~:On My Black Heart:~

A young, auburn haired girl stood on a small island. Her pink dress moved gently to the slight breeze that blew.

Axel stood a ways behind her, waiting for her to say something so that he could move on with his little spiel. He sighed and put his palm to his face. She had been standing there for about 20 minutes. Not doing anything, just standing there.

nother chappie :D dem dem dies in this one....:D

Chapter 4

~:Life Fell Before My Eyes:~

Demyx stood nervously in a large castle. For the millionth time he took out another card a lot like the one he had gotten when he had to go to Olympus Coliseum. It was basically the same kind of thing, except no striking bargains with creepy blue haired guys in togas. This time he just had to overrun Hollow Bastion with Heartless and defeat Sora.

But then there was that violence thing again. And also the fact that he had been beaten pretty bad last time he fought with Sora.