Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
King.Mickey

"How about one date?"

Not in kingdom hearts ;) Aerith was alive wasnt she....

Correction: YES in Kingdom Hearts. There is an abundance of evidence suggesting Zack is now dead in the Kingdom Hearts universe and that Sepiroth is the one who killed him.

Correction: YES in Kingdom Hearts. There is an abundance of evidence suggesting Zack is now dead in the Kingdom Hearts universe and that Sepiroth is the one who killed him.

I never saw that...where exactly is that evidence 

First of all, Cloud has the Buster Sword, which he obtains after Zack dies.That's pretty much enough in itself.

I still think that in kh that may not be the case but ok..

I never saw that...where exactly is that evidence 

Here goes.

In KH1 Cloud is hunting down Sepiroth, we learn more about this in the KH1 final mix and in KH2... he says something to the effect that "Sepiroth is my darkness."... we know that's not how Heartless and Nobodies work, so let's take that to mean that Cloud is basically saying "Sepiroth is the person responsible for the darkness in my heart." So what did Sepiroth do to Cloud that's so horrible? Now we take a cue from what Sepiroth is famous for: Murdering the shit out of someone. He did this to Aerith to great effect in FFVII... but... she's alive in KH, so who else could it be? Now we take a trip back in time to BBS... we see Zack Fair, eager to be a hero. La de da. That doesn't matter... what does matter is the last time we see Zack: In the BBS end credits, we see Zack standing in the doors of the Colliseum, and the camera pans as a single black feather falls down from the sky in front of him. Tell me exactly who has black feathers? Sepiroth. So now we know that: Cloud is hunting down Sepiroth for some reason, Zack is last seen in the presence of one of Sepiroths feathers... and both of these things happen in the Olympus Colliseum.

And like the dude above me mentioned: Cloud does have the Buster sword which in FFVII lore Zack gave him. I don't really count that as legit evidence tho because we don't have proof that Zack ever had that blade in KH. He was using a regular sword in BBS. But also keep in mind that ten years have passed since when we saw Zack and when we see Cloud on the hunt.

So yeah, Cloud on a mission against Sepiroth, the suggestion that Zack also has something to do with Sepiroth, the fact that we don't see Zack in the present timeline of the series, and of course the fact that it all happened in one place. Tell me again how there's no evidence.

Here goes.

In KH1 Cloud is hunting down Sepiroth, we learn more about this in the KH1 final mix and in KH2... he says something to the effect that "Sepiroth is my darkness."... we know that's not how Heartless and Nobodies work, so let's take that to mean that Cloud is basically saying "Sepiroth is the person responsible for the darkness in my heart." So what did Sepiroth do to Cloud that's so horrible? Now we take a cue from what Sepiroth is famous for: Murdering the shit out of someone. He did this to Aerith to great effect in FFVII... but... she's alive in KH, so who else could it be? Now we take a trip back in time to BBS... we see Zack Fair, eager to be a hero. La de da. That doesn't matter... what does matter is the last time we see Zack: In the BBS end credits, we see Zack standing in the doors of the Colliseum, and the camera pans as a single black feather falls down from the sky in front of him. Tell me exactly who has black feathers? Sepiroth. So now we know that: Cloud is hunting down Sepiroth for some reason, Zack is last seen in the presence of one of Sepiroths feathers... and both of these things happen in the Olympus Colliseum.

And like the dude above me mentioned: Cloud does have the Buster sword which in FFVII lore Zack gave him. I don't really count that as legit evidence tho because we don't have proof that Zack ever had that blade in KH. He was using a regular sword in BBS. But also keep in mind that ten years have passed since when we saw Zack and when we see Cloud on the hunt.

So yeah, Cloud on a mission against Sepiroth, the suggestion that Zack also has something to do with Sepiroth, the fact that we don't see Zack in the present timeline of the series, and of course the fact that it all happened in one place. Tell me again how there's no evidence.

This is a good theory. The only problem would be that the only reason he hasn't showed up in games later on in the timeline such as KH1, KH2, etc is because he wasn't created yet.

This is a good theory. The only problem would be that the only reason he hasn't showed up in games later on in the timeline such as KH1, KH2, etc is because he wasn't created yet.

All the Kingdom Hearts series has done for the past 7 years is retroactively add things to the story... that counterargument is completely invalid.

Here goes.In KH1 Cloud is hunting down Sepiroth, we learn more about this in the KH1 final mix and in KH2... he says something to the effect that "Sepiroth is my darkness."... we know that's not how Heartless and Nobodies work, so let's take that to mean that Cloud is basically saying "Sepiroth is the person responsible for the darkness in my heart." So what did Sepiroth do to Cloud that's so horrible? Now we take a cue from what Sepiroth is famous for: Murdering the shit out of someone. He did this to Aerith to great effect in FFVII... but... she's alive in KH, so who else could it be? Now we take a trip back in time to BBS... we see Zack Fair, eager to be a hero. La de da. That doesn't matter... what does matter is the last time we see Zack: In the BBS end credits, we see Zack standing in the doors of the Colliseum, and the camera pans as a single black feather falls down from the sky in front of him. Tell me exactly who has black feathers? Sepiroth. So now we know that: Cloud is hunting down Sepiroth for some reason, Zack is last seen in the presence of one of Sepiroths feathers... and both of these things happen in the Olympus Colliseum.And like the dude above me mentioned: Cloud does have the Buster sword which in FFVII lore Zack gave him. I don't really count that as legit evidence tho because we don't have proof that Zack ever had that blade in KH. He was using a regular sword in BBS. But also keep in mind that ten years have passed since when we saw Zack and when we see Cloud on the hunt.So yeah, Cloud on a mission against Sepiroth, the suggestion that Zack also has something to do with Sepiroth, the fact that we don't see Zack in the present timeline of the series, and of course the fact that it all happened in one place. Tell me again how there's no evidence.

Holy shit, I never noticed any of this, good points. Now I'm even MORE eager to find out what happens in KH3. This game is going to be legendary. Edited by <King Mickey>

Here goes.

I forgot about that thing at the end of bbs ;P...well im sad we won't see Zack anymore

It would be fun if we saw clips at the end of the story, when you see what everybody is doing after the final battle, you see Zack and Aqua on a date.