Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

A Special World of Cups

Maybe everyone here doesn't want to go back to Olympus Coliseum to win cups in the game, so what about a "Mirage Arena" or a Special World to do some challenges and win cups, maybe you remember the Coliseum in FFXIII-2, like this Coliseum I want some great Challenges to win different Cups with great Designs, maybe in those cups we can fight with old Enemies like the Organization or different enemies from the previous KH Games, Like "Dream Encounters" and maybe we can have DLC Fights in that world with Special Enemies, Who knows?

A Special Mini-games World

I don't refer to worlds like 100 Acre Wood, I have a better Idea! How about a Magic Kingdom world? I'm not talking about Disney Town from BBS, Maybe this time we could see the "next-generation of mini-games" in Kingdom Hearts III, And of course we can explore some places of Magic Kingdom like Kinect Disneyland Adventures hehe, Maybe we have to release that world from the darkness because there are Heartless or maybe an another possible new breed of enemies that are causing troubles in the park, so maybe we gotta beat those enemies playing the minigames and at the same time beating enemies, for example: 

Sora and Friends are Visiting Magic Kingdom for the first time and Sora of course is excited for the amusement park, but they are watching that the Heartless or another enemies are causing troubles so they have to beat them by playing different and awesome minigames, maybe a rollercoaster and maybe we gotta press some buttons to cause some actions to make the experience better!

Epic Mickey World?

I have an idea, but first I can't remember if Wasteland is world inside a book or a free world, I don't know but this is my idea.

Maybe this time Yen Sid give us an special book that contain some special characters from a distant and forgotten world called "Wasteland", and maybe Mickey goes with you to the book to be your guide, and maybe Mickey is explaining to the group the existence of this world, and Sora goes to the plaza and find some enemies to fight that are causing trouble, but in a flash of Light appears Oswald with a Keyblade to beat them! So Oswald encounters to Mickey Once again and Oswald is explaining why he has the Keyblade (Maybe he was a Yen Sid's apprentice hehe) but the book is incomplete so we gotta find the torn pages in other worlds to complete the Wasteland hehe, I know what are you thinking about this haha and maybe Sora and Company have similar powers like the magic paintbrush of Yen sid.

Wonderland (2010 Film)

I don't like the idea to see again Wonderland, but the 2010 film is promising, the world in KH was awful but maybe this time we can see the world more complex and more realistic and with more texture and of course with more action like the 2010 movie

So What do you think about this? Any other Ideas for future worlds in KH3?

I never liked Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland (and I'm a huge fan of Tim Burton, but it didn't feel like one of his movies, he even said Disney had more say in the story than he did, hence why it was so family friend and non-tragic) it was the biggest disappointment I saw in cinemas that year, the hype over did not match the film.  I think it would be deemed too confusing to include 2 different Wonderlands, considering that Disney's Alice is a Princess of Heart.

I wouldn't mind the Coliseum for tournaments, I think it's fitting to the world, but I also don't mind a cup based world like Mirage Arena, either is good to me, I just hope that we do indeed get one and that there's some form of Multiplayer Online.

The problem with a mini-games based world is that a lot of people end up complaining "GOD! ALL YOU DO HERE IS PLAY MINI-GAMES WHERE'S THE ACTION LIKE OMEGEE I CANNOT LIVE LIKE THIS" ~super mega depressive sigh face palming in frustration~

And the classic ideas, Pocahontas where they're indians helping against Ratcliffe and his army of heartless, Beauty and Beast where Gaston tries to invade the castle with his army of heartless, The Black Cauldron where it's just damn awesome and dark, Atlantis where they're all aztecy, Lilo and Stitch Hawaii where Sora falls asleep on the sand like in KH1 only instead of Kairi waking him up he's smacked in the face with a water balloon by Stitch cause yolo.  

I never liked Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland (and I'm a huge fan of Tim Burton, but it didn't feel like one of his movies, he even said Disney had more say in the story than he did, hence why it was so family friend and non-tragic) it was the biggest disappointment I saw in cinemas that year, the hype over did not match the film.  I think it would be deemed too confusing to include 2 different Wonderlands, considering that Disney's Alice is a Princess of Heart.

I wouldn't mind the Coliseum for tournaments, I think it's fitting to the world, but I also don't mind a cup based world like Mirage Arena, either is good to me, I just hope that we do indeed get one and that there's some form of Multiplayer Online.

The problem with a mini-games based world is that a lot of people end up complaining "GOD! ALL YOU DO HERE IS PLAY MINI-GAMES WHERE'S THE ACTION LIKE OMEGEE I CANNOT LIVE LIKE THIS" ~super mega depressive sigh face palming in frustration~

And the classic ideas, Pocahontas where they're indians helping against Ratcliffe and his army of heartless, Beauty and Beast where Gaston tries to invade the castle with his army of heartless, The Black Cauldron where it's just damn awesome and dark, Atlantis where they're all aztecy, Lilo and Stitch Hawaii where Sora falls asleep on the sand like in KH1 only instead of Kairi waking him up he's smacked in the face with a water balloon by Stitch cause yolo.  

errr about worlds hehe That's what I Said that not only play minigames, we can fight too to release some attractions and win big prizes by complete missions

errr about worlds hehe That's what I Said that not only play minigames, we can fight too to release some attractions and win big prizes by complete missions

We could fight in Disneytown between the mini-games, either way people still complain that all there is is minigames to do.  People like complaining.  

We could fight in Disneytown between the mini-games, either way people still complain that all there is is minigames to do.  People like complaining.  

but I'm not talking about Disney Town because Disney Town was simple but think about a Magic Kingdom World in the Night in KH3 

but I'm not talking about Disney Town because Disney Town was simple but think about a Magic Kingdom World in the Night in KH3 

I agree, it would be pretty class and I wouldn't mind seeing it, the problem is with any world that has more than one minigame there's always gonna be people complaining about it, they complain about 100 acre wood, Disneytown, Atlantis in KH2, they'll always yap that it's mainly got minigames and no real story or progression than to waste time from the actual game

-Hawaii (Lilo & Stitch)

It seems like I'm the only one who wants to see Stitch again... Anyways, you could visit this world with Ventus/Aqua/Terra(?). That would be awesome!

-Pocahontas

Because this:

-Treasure Planet

-The Jungle Book

I'm surprised no one has suggest, Dinosaur....that would be pretty amazing in my opinion.

I have though about it but then Sora will change in a dino and it isn't that orignal or it would be the same as pride lands.

I have though about it but then Sora will change in a dino and it isn't that orignal or it would be the same as pride lands.

He could change into a lemur instead. Or maybe keep his normal form and just be referred to as a weird lemur or monkey.

A Special World of Cups

Maybe everyone here doesn't want to go back to Olympus Coliseum to win cups in the game, so what about a "Mirage Arena" or a Special World to do some challenges and win cups, maybe you remember the Coliseum in FFXIII-2, like this Coliseum I want some great Challenges to win different Cups with great Designs, maybe in those cups we can fight with old Enemies like the Organization or different enemies from the previous KH Games, Like "Dream Encounters" and maybe we can have DLC Fights in that world with Special Enemies, Who knows?

A Special Mini-games World

I don't refer to worlds like 100 Acre Wood, I have a better Idea! How about a Magic Kingdom world? I'm not talking about Disney Town from BBS, Maybe this time we could see the "next-generation of mini-games" in Kingdom Hearts III, And of course we can explore some places of Magic Kingdom like Kinect Disneyland Adventures hehe, Maybe we have to release that world from the darkness because there are Heartless or maybe an another possible new breed of enemies that are causing troubles in the park, so maybe we gotta beat those enemies playing the minigames and at the same time beating enemies, for example: 

Sora and Friends are Visiting Magic Kingdom for the first time and Sora of course is excited for the amusement park, but they are watching that the Heartless or another enemies are causing troubles so they have to beat them by playing different and awesome minigames, maybe a rollercoaster and maybe we gotta press some buttons to cause some actions to make the experience better!

Epic Mickey World?

I have an idea, but first I can't remember if Wasteland is world inside a book or a free world, I don't know but this is my idea.

Maybe this time Yen Sid give us an special book that contain some special characters from a distant and forgotten world called "Wasteland", and maybe Mickey goes with you to the book to be your guide, and maybe Mickey is explaining to the group the existence of this world, and Sora goes to the plaza and find some enemies to fight that are causing trouble, but in a flash of Light appears Oswald with a Keyblade to beat them! So Oswald encounters to Mickey Once again and Oswald is explaining why he has the Keyblade (Maybe he was a Yen Sid's apprentice hehe) but the book is incomplete so we gotta find the torn pages in other worlds to complete the Wasteland hehe, I know what are you thinking about this haha and maybe Sora and Company have similar powers like the magic paintbrush of Yen sid.

Wonderland (2010 Film)

I don't like the idea to see again Wonderland, but the 2010 film is promising, the world in KH was awful but maybe this time we can see the world more complex and more realistic and with more texture and of course with more action like the 2010 movie

So What do you think about this? Any other Ideas for future worlds in KH3?

tHese ideas sound good.