Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Villi1997

My quest to collect Bionicle's

So recently i started becoming interested in Bionicle when i found the Tahu (2001 version) figure  that i ordered on Amazon last year, and i'm thinking of collecting Bionicle figures starting with the 2001 ones, minus Tahu cause i already got it, wish me luck.

PS. im also thinking of reading the entire mythos of bionicle

Edited by Villi1997

I started collecting them in 2001 :P Unfortunate, the older I became, the less I got... Not because I wasn't interested, but my Family was pretty much against it... Unfortunately they stopped producing them.Well, the mythos is pretty much what made it so interesting for me. 6 Warriors landing on an Island, with no memories but their names, searching for the masks and trying to defeat Makuta Teridax. I liked it 'till 2006/2007 I think... The Toa Ignika weren't that epic as the ones before. Also I didn't like that they turned into Toa Mahri, just to survive underwater... But it was awesome again in the Final Battle, where the Toa Nuva returned and got new Powers... Also the Enemies were the most badass ever... Though the End of the Story was pretty ... meh ... Sorry if that spoilers someone o.o ...I was happy when they tried to make a whole new Story in 2009 ... Sadly it didn't prevent them from stopping Bionicle and make "Hero Factory" ~.~I pretty much spend the half of my childhood with playing with Bionicle. I made my own from the Parts and played my own Stories and stuff. It was awesome xD

Bionicles were my CHILDHOOOD. I l also still have all of mine. I wish you luck man, I would really like to see this done.

As I remember, they also had their own language,

post-38887-0-27956100-1372818804_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rayo_Rojo

Oh My Gosh, I Just Odered The Remaining Bionicle Comics I Needed!! (Aside From The One They Released As A Webcomic) I Had Nearly All Of Them Since I Had Been Subscribed To Lego For Years

Bionicles were my CHILDHOOOD. I l also still have all of mine. I wish you luck man, I would really like to see this done.

As I remember, they also had their own language,

The_Matoran_Language.jpg

Oh, I Loved That

One Of My Best Birthdays Was When I Got Toa Lhikan & Kikanalo!! *Drool* So Epic

Edited by Pretium

Bionicles was awesome back in the day Lego really upped their game when they made the Inika series. The lore is just great as well it's so refreshing and unique. My favorite toa back in the day was, Toa Jaller in Mahri form, and the best Titan class was, Axxon, and Hydraxon.