Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kingdom Hearts Gaurdian

What do YOU think needs to happen with Sora and Kiari?

Succinct way of putting it.

My personal view is that it will be left mostly ambiguous. Whenever Sora thought of Kairi in KHII it was implied he had romance on his mind, but 'romance on their minds' may be as far as Nomura takes the relationship onscreen. They might be holding hands by the end of the game and looking at each other lovingly, but it won't be a main plot thread. 

The abiguous thing that was left was if Sora loves Kairi or Riku. LOVE TRIANGLE!

Sora and kairi should be shy about it skinny love and all, like Ron and hermione, they both obviously have feelings for each other but sora is a moron and messes it up all the time or kairi does the whole " talks to him and try's to get closer to him but is too scared to do anything" ploy, I think it would be adorable If all of soras friends try to play Mach maker with them, Donald constantly giving sora flowers to give to kairi, sora stuffs them in one of his many zippers, riku pushes them together by "accident" goofy is giving sora "the talk" ok that's going a bit too far

Sora and kairi should be shy about it skinny love and all, like Ron and hermione, they both obviously have feelings for each other but sora is a moron and messes it up all the time or kairi does the whole " talks to him and try's to get closer to him but is too scared to do anything" ploy, I think it would be adorable If all of soras friends try to play Mach maker with them, Donald constantly giving sora flowers to give to kairi, sora stuffs them in one of his many zippers, riku pushes them together by "accident" goofy is giving sora "the talk" ok that's going a bit too far

HAHAHA that made my day that much better!

sharing a paopu fruit, perfect conclusion to the series. at the same time terra and aqua share a wayfinder and have to go to the hospital because of getting their stomachs cut upXD

sharing a paopu fruit, perfect conclusion to the SERIES. at the same time terra and aqua share a wayfinder and have to go to the hospital because of getting their stomachs cut upXD

Don't even joke about that, I'm freakin scared shootless about kh3 being the last one don't do that to me man! Don't do that to me!

Don't even joke about that, I'm freakin scared shootless about kh3 being the last one don't do that to me man! Don't do that to me!

This is the last one in the xehanort saga, not the series

As sweet as it would be, KH is about friendship not romance so I doubt it will happen .

I think it's very possible there might be romance between them. Not like super dramatic, twilight, stuff but the Disney kind. Plus in a way Kairi is sort of a Disney princess and all Disney princesses have their happily ever after in the end.

I think it's very possible there might be romance between them. Not like super dramatic, twilight, stuff but the Disney kind. Plus in a way Kairi is sort of a Disney princess and all Disney princesses have their happily ever after in the end.

I think u totally missed my point. - that even though we see hints of it with them the series has never centered on romance .