Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Kingdom Hearts X [chi] trailer released

...Who asked for this? I'm sorry but is this what kingdom hearts fans have been begging for? No this is embarrassing and I'm not judging the game maybe it will be good and maybe it will appeal to some people but I think it's time that Nomura starts regarding the series as a little less of a joke.

Anyone besides me notice the new heartless? In Dwarf Woodlands, there is a heartless that looks like a bag of gems. Not really important, but it's the first new heartless since KH2 (since Dwarf Woodlands had Unversed in BBS), so it's kinda cool.  :)

Seems pretty cool. I know some people wave it off, but a change might be good. Oh, and it bothers me when people judge things without trying it first. It's like food. Some things may look unappealing but it tastes like [insert food that you really enjoy]

I'm always open to new things.

/totally rambling

I'm interested. Western release would be nice. But I am kinda finicky about MMO style games.

...Who asked for this? I'm sorry but is this what kingdom hearts fans have been begging for? No this is embarrassing and I'm not judging the game maybe it will be good and maybe it will appeal to some people but I think it's time that Nomura starts regarding the series as a little less of a joke.

Yea i can see the KH storyline becoming more complex from this...I really think that traversing the same previous worlds with the card system could get a little too repetitive.

Anyone else think about the 20 pieces of the x-blade when watching the trailer?5 would-be factions:

1.Bear

2.Pegasus

3.Wolf-like being

4.Tiger

5.Cobra

4 main characters for each or something?Maybe they could be your mentors?And the wolf-like symbol kinda resembles the face on MasterXehanort's keyblade so maybe an ancestor of his could make an appearance.(or himself with the body-snatching technique?)

Yea i can see the KH storyline becoming more complex from this...I really think that traversing the same previous worlds with the card system could get a little too repetitive.

Don't worry Nomura himself has stated that this game in non-canon. It's the only one he called a spin-off prior to the trailer for KH III

And Chirishi is soooo cuuute! I wanna hug her and take him home.

I also like the new heart symbol.

English release please.

Wait. Hmm, Chirishi. [Chi]rishi. CHIrishi Chi-rishi. Very clever, Square. OMG! Calling it now, Chirirshi is really the x-Blade!

Edited by Isamu_Kuno