Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Nightwalker

Last one to post wins!

Andrew Ryan: [to Jack, as he enters Ryan's sanctuary] The assassin has overcome my final line of defense, and now he plans to murder me. In the end what separates a man from a slave? Money? Power? No, a man chooses, and a slave obeys!

[pause]

Andrew Ryan: You think you have memories. A farm. A family. An airplane. A crash. And then this place. Was their really a family? Did that airplane crash, or, was it hijacked? Forced down, forced down by something less than a man, something bred to sleepwalk through life unless activated by a simple phrase, spoken by their kindly master. Come in.

[Jack enters Ryan's layer]

Andrew Ryan: Stop, would you kindly?

[Jack does]

Andrew Ryan: Would you kindly, powerful phrase. Familiar phrase?

[Cascade of memories of Atlas ordering Jack to perform various tasks with the phrase "Would you kindly"]

Andrew Ryan: Sit, would you kindly? Stand, would you kindly? Run! Stop! Turn. Was a man sent to kill, or a slave?

[Ryan hands Jack a golf club]

Andrew Ryan: KILL!

[Jack smacks Ryan with the club]

Andrew Ryan: A man chooses!

[Jack smacks him again]

Andrew Ryan: A slave obeys!

[Jack smacks him again]

Andrew Ryan: OBEEEEEEY!

[Jack kills Ryan]

(that is a win right there so i guess iwin)

"I believe in no God, no invisible man in the sky. But there is something more powerful in each of us, a combination of our efforts, a great chain of industry that unites us. But it is only when we struggle in our own interests that the chain pulls society in the right direction. The chain is too powerful and too mysterious for any government to guide. Any man who tells you differently either has his hand in your pocket or a pistol to your neck."

i am winning

WOW poupufruity Welcome Back 8D your return is worth more than winning

Awwwww! Thank you so much RoxAs Is Wise!!! Its great to be back :heart::heart: haha :D Also thanks Heartless! ^^ :heart::heart: Ur a winner 2!