Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Nightwalker

Last one to post wins!

sorry it hurts to say that your no longer the winner so i guess it would be the one who is writing this post which i guess is me so i'm the winner

u mean Atlanta Hawks??? those loosers????? no wonder they fit u as a looser. Meanwhile I'M A WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D And also if u mean the Atlanta Hawks I'm just kidding :D lol

u mean Atlanta Hawks??? those loosers????? no wonder they fit u as a looser. Meanwhile I'M A WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D And also if u mean the Atlanta Hawks I'm just kidding :D lol

no i meant chicago blackhawks the hockey team who are up 2-0 for the cup.So any way i will quote Luigi by saying "I'm a Winner"

no i meant chicago blackhawks the hockey team who are up 2-0 for the cup.So any way i will quote Luigi by saying "I'm a Winner"

Ohh I thought u meant the Atlanta Hawks, anyways I WIN LIKE THE LAKERS :D:P:D:P:D:P:D:P:D:P