Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Nightwalker

Last one to post wins!

I WIN LIKE THE LAKERS WILL WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

runs at heartless with my knife OFF WITH UR HEAD i win btw

I win.

8DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

cuts off both ur heads smiles evil no jk ok ok heres what im not jokeing abou I WIN SO HA!!!!!!!

I have won.

nexttimeIpostIshallrequestamodtoclosethethreadjusttobeabetchandwin8'DDD....unlessthemoddecidestopostthencloseit._.

I have won.

nexttimeIpostIshallrequestamodtoclosethethreadjusttobeabetchandwin8'DDD....unlessthemoddecidestopostthencloseit._.

i alredy asked cellar she said no but kudos for thinking of asking

I have won.

i alredy asked cellar she said no but kudos for thinking of asking

thenIshallcallonCricketorCoded8DDDDD

I am winning as of this moment

Even in a book of lies sometimes you find truth. There is indeed a season for all things and now that I see you flesh-to-flesh and blood-to-blood I know I cannot raise my hand against you. But know this, you are my greatest disappointment. Does your master hear me? Atlas! You can kill me, but you will never have my city. My strength is not in steel and fire, that is what the parasites will never understand. A season for all things! A time to live and a time to die, a time to build... and a time to destroy!

i am winning right now

Even in a book of lies sometimes you find truth. There is indeed a season for all things and now that I see you flesh-to-flesh and blood-to-blood I know I cannot raise my hand against you. But know this, you are my greatest disappointment. Does your master hear me? Atlas! You can kill me, but you will never have my city. My strength is not in steel and fire, that is what the parasites will never understand. A season for all things! A time to live and a time to die, a time to build... and a time to destroy!

i am winning right now

What? What it has to do with these? Epic victory intro you WIN!

I WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIKE THE LAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MWAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIKE THE LAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MWAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol i win

OFF WITH YOUR HEAD

i am winning right now

What? What it has to do with these? Epic victory intro you WIN!

thank you just a epic quote from Andrew Ryan one of my favorite video game character ever created and i win like this quote "You think you have memories. A farm. A family. An airplane. A crash. And then this place. Was their really a family? Did that airplane crash, or, was it hijacked? Forced down, forced down by something less than a man, something bred to sleepwalk through life unless activated by a simple phrase, spoken by their kindly master. Come in." and There's two ways to deal with mystery: uncover it, or eliminate it.

I WIN AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MWAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!