Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Nightwalker

Last one to post wins!

I win...for now and yes the mod option of closing the thread does look lovely... mmm

Ohiknorite?

we should ask my inner voice... >.>

*turns to inner voice*

innervoicehinakolurve. what should I do?

I win...for now and yes the mod option of closing the thread does look lovely... mmm

Ohiknorite?

we should ask my inner voice... >.>

*turns to inner voice*

innervoicehinakolurve. what should I do?

innervoicecommandsyoutopostlastandclosethethread

andwheneveryoneleastsexpectsitopenitagainandletanewreignofterrorunleash8D

I came to this place to build the impossible. You came to rob what you could never build - a Hun gaping at the gates of Rome. Even the air you breathe is sponged from my account. Well... breathe deep, so later you might remember the taste. the surface, I once bought a forest. The parasites claimed that the land belonged to God, and demanded that I establish a public park there. Why? So the rabble could stand slack-jawed under the canopy and pretend that it was paradise *earned*. When Congress moved to nationalize my forest, I burnt it to the ground. God did not plant the seeds of this Arcadia - I did.

so now i am a last to post at the moment

Before the final rat has eaten the last gram of you, Rapture will have returned. I will lead a parade. "Who was that," they'll say, as they point to the sad shape hanging on my wall, "who was that?" i have the word parade in my quote so i win

Why are you so resistant to the traditional methods of separating a man from his soul? You're not CIA, are you? You belong to Atlas - the one roach I can't seem to exterminate. Don't worry; I just need time to find the proper poison. (i win yes i win not you me so that means that i win)

:@ STOP OPPOSING ME, I AM THE WINNER.

LIES NO ONE WILL STOP ME! I AM KEYBLADER! AND I WILL WIN! AND I WIN

(sorry for screaming)