Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
SSGoten

Question about a Nomura comment.

I was reading the interview he had with Finaland or whatever, and he made this comment "Kingdom Hearts III is going to be the last chapter of the Kingdom Hearts main numbering title series". I thought Kingdom Hearts III was gonna be the last game in the "Dark Seeker Saga", not the entire numbered series? Does anyone have any idea what this could mean? Can it mean something like the next game that kicks off the next saga won't be IV?

I'm thinking he means that they won't continue with the numbers idea (so the next game won't be IV or I of a new saga)  They may just use names or some other system to identify the next saga.  That or they may be trying to head in a FF direction and make one saga limited to 1-3 games and just give those games a specific name.  I am sure he will clarify all this once Japan sees the release of 3 and the interviews start about what's next.

I'm thinking he means that they won't continue with the numbers idea (so the next game won't be IV or I of a new saga)  They may just use names or some other system to identify the next saga.  That or they may be trying to head in a FF direction and make one saga limited to 1-3 games and just give those games a specific name.  I am sure he will clarify all this once Japan sees the release of 3 and the interviews start about what's next.

What he said :D

Mistranslation perhaps.

Not to sound like my enemy known as the grammar nazi, but I agree, that interview had errors.

Maybe the next sage may not continue on IV. 

For example, the next saga could be set up like this;

Kingdom Hearts [sAGA NAME]

Kingdom Hearts [sAGA NAME] II

Kingdom Hearts [sAGA NAME] III

etc.

Yeah I guess that makes sense. But now it's gonna be harder to differentiate the main story games from the spin-offs.

Mistranslation perhaps.

Not to sound like my enemy known as the grammar nazi, but I agree, that interview had errors.

Yeah, I guess that's a plausible (and hopefully the real

Maybe the next sage may not continue on IV. 

For example, the next saga could be set up like this;

Kingdom Hearts [sAGA NAME]

Kingdom Hearts [sAGA NAME] II

Kingdom Hearts [sAGA NAME] III

etc.

They'll have a subtitle that means the next game. They won't use 4 and 5 to identify the new saga

Subtitles could work (for me :P) if it's always the name of the same saga and then the numerals.

) excuse.

A couple examples could be:Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Vol. 2

Kingdom Hearts X [Chi]

I'd also like to point out that Kingdom Hearts III is supposed to be the end of the Seeker of Darkness Saga, not rescue everyone who fell to, captured by, blah blah blah by darkness.  So there is a good chance that this could also be a title afterwards:

Kingdom Hearts Reconnect

It has taken Seeker of Darkness Saga more than 10 years to end. I hope the next saga will not take that long. :P

It has taken Seeker of Darkness Saga more than 10 years to end. I hope the next saga will not take that long. :P

Maybe the next sage may not continue on IV. For example, the next saga could be set up like this;Kingdom Hearts [sAGA NAME]Kingdom Hearts [sAGA NAME] IIKingdom Hearts [sAGA NAME] IIIetc.

I thinks that what he meant by main numbering title. Edited by VeNate13

Maybe the next title could start with a new name and not kingdom hearts

I'd probably cry due to sadness to be honest. It should stay with Kingdom Hearts because that's the entire series. They'll probably have a sub-title (Ex: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare or Call of Duty: World at War).