Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Kingdom Hearts X[chi] beta launched

It sucks that Japan gets all the cool stuff they release for this game and us in the US get nothing...

Shut up really. You still get sometimes collection stuff, in Europe we get nothing.

Shut up really. You still get sometimes collection stuff, in Europe we get nothing.

Indeed. North America have gotten a lot of good stuff in the past. Such as Birth by Sleep PSP Bundle, KH3D Limited Edition and Re:Chain of Memories on the PS2.

It sucks that Japan gets all the cool stuff they release for this game and us in the US get nothing...

I hope, if they bring it  that we can use/make custom stuff, but I guess, that will be a dream. Sadly they are not Valve...

Well, this game is pretty neat, to be honest. But I think there will be some problems plotwise, considering how KH chi is placed in universe's timeline (and cards are showing teenage Sora, Riku, and all KH cast).Also, Portals of Light? What the heck?

Well, this game is pretty neat, to be honest. But I think there will be some problems plotwise, considering how KH chi is placed in universe's timeline (and cards are showing teenage Sora, Riku, and all KH cast). Also, Portals of Light? What the heck?

Apparently it's not canon- it is quite literally a spin-off title with no relevance to the KH plot whatsoever. It's more of like a fairy-tale/ bedtime story plot. =)

Edited by Noby Raghavan

Indeed. North America have gotten a lot of good stuff in the past. Such as Birth by Sleep PSP Bundle, KH3D Limited Edition and Re:Chain of Memories on the PS2.

The PSP bundle didn't interest me much with just stickers.

I bought the real japanese edition.

About KH 3D the only interesting thing I would liked was the case but then there was a 3ds xl.

Edited by KH4Real

The PSP bundle didn't interest me much with just stickers.

I bought the real japanese edition.

About KH 3D the only interesting thing I would liked was the case but then there was a 3ds xl.

The point was with the bundle people could buy a PSP with a 4GB memory stick and get BBS for only $200. Where in Australia and Europe you'd have to pay another $100 for them separately. 

The point was with the bundle people could buy a PSP with a 4GB memory stick and get BBS for only $200. Where in Australia and Europe you'd have to pay another $100 for them separately. 

I got mine with 16gb separetely for €170. The psp was with no game though still it was new.

Ok the action was nice but I don't really like the stickers posters are always nice.

It is just much better to get a limited edition then a bundle in my case.

Edited by KH4Real

Oooh D: I'm playing it now it looks really good. Wish I understood it though :(

so we can play it then? i thought it was only japan that could play it...

Well, this game is pretty neat, to be honest. But I think there will be some problems plotwise, considering how KH chi is placed in universe's timeline (and cards are showing teenage Sora, Riku, and all KH cast). Also, Portals of Light? What the heck?

This is NON CANON. Its a spin off, so it doesnt affect the KH timeline.

Well actually you can play KHX, if you make a Yahoo Japan ID like I did. The only problem is that I don't speak or understand Japanese!

Wait so is this game coming to America?

>:(

Let me correct you:

Wait, so is this game going to be released INTERNATIONALLY?

>:C

Europe gets no love ;_;