Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I don't think sora, riku, or kairi will die in kh 3. Riku only really figured out himself in te end of kh ddd andhe has alot more potential. and kairi and sora need to kiss, so yeah, nomura's not gonna do that. Plus sora,riku, and kairi are pretty much trademark for kh They wouldn't kill them for the sake of us fans flipping shit. Plus, there's much more story potential in them together

I don't think sora, riku, or kairi will die in kh 3. Riku only really figured out himself in te end of kh ddd andhe has alot more potential. and kairi and sora need to kiss, so yeah, nomura's not gonna do that. Plus sora,riku, and kairi are pretty much trademark for kh They wouldn't kill them for the sake of us fans flipping shit. Plus, there's much more story potential in them together

Doesn't figuring oneself out make someone more likely to be killed off and not less likely?

Kairi can't and won't die, for the sole reason of: She is a Princess of Heart.  She is the equivalent of one of the Disney Princesses it would be like killing off CInderella.  Simply because the series plans to continue past KH3, Kairi won't die.

Definetly would be sad but I would have to stick it out to the end.  Personally, I dont see it happening. I CAN see her being captured, again, butt i don't even think that this will happen. She can fight for herself now.  Not too mention there is no way Riku and Sora would let her die.

Definetly would be sad but I would have to stick it out to the end.  Personally, I dont see it happening. I CAN see her being captured, again, butt i don't even think that this will happen. She can fight for herself now.  Not too mention there is no way Riku and Sora would let her die.

Unless the 7 princess of heart all have to sacrifice themselves in the end, but I don't see how Disney would green light idea to kill off Disney princesses... So, I doubt that would happen.

I would really hate it if Nomura decided to kill Kairi, because I have waited a long time to Sora and Kairi together. It would be like like watching Zack Fair die all over again. 

Except Zack actually did something. Kairi has only really appeared in about 2 of the games, and both times she was pretty much just sora's motivation. I can't help but think she'll be cowering in the corner, keyblade in hand, calling riku and sora for help. But she probably won't die because Nomura probably want's a hugging scene at the end.

There is no d ath in Kingdom Hearts.

Last time Kairi "died" her heart hid in Sora and Kairi's body was taken by tge Heartless.

/destroys thread with gamefacts

PS Nomura stated there reallyis no death in KH...but if Riku did "die..." HELLO RIKU'S NOBODY!I

Except Zack actually did something. Kairi has only really appeared in about 2 of the games, and both times she was pretty much just sora's motivation. I can't help but think she'll be cowering in the corner, keyblade in hand, calling riku and sora for help. But she probably won't die because Nomura probably want's a hugging scene at the end.

She tried to help in KHII when she had a keyblade, it is just for all the boss battles she was flung to the side.

There is no d ath in Kingdom Hearts.Last time Kairi "died" her heart hid in Sora and Kairi's body was taken by tge Heartless./destroys thread with gamefactsPS Nomura stated there reallyis no death in KH...but if Riku did "die..." HELLO RIKU'S NOBODY!I

Except for Clayton in Deep Jungle! And Kevin Flynn in the "sleeping" Space Paranoids. Though I guess those were with movie characters. Also death is in Kingdom Hearts. It would be Kinom S with death removed.

Edited by Tigerruss

Doesn't figuring oneself out make someone more likely to be killed off and not less likely?

No, because he escaped his darkness and conquered his evils. Now his head is cleared and there is more potential in his story.

No, because he escaped his darkness and conquered his evils. Now his head is cleared and there is more potential in his story.

My point is that if you kill someone off when they just recently realized their personal truth it gives them a bittersweet end. Though that is usually used for antagonists rather than protagonists or supporting cast. But I see your point.

My point is that if you kill someone off when they just recently realized their personal truth it gives them a bittersweet end. Though that is usually used for antagonists rather than protagonists or supporting cast. But I see your point.

maybe in other games but kingdom hearts has a different feel and approach

Touché my friend, you make a valid point. I hope that Nomura doesn't make her too much of a damsel in distress though. I would like to see Kairi as a strong female character who doesn't always need someone to swoop in and save her.

Touché my friend, you make a valid point. I hope that Nomura doesn't make her too much of a damsel in distress though. I would like to see Kairi as a strong female character who doesn't always need someone to swoop in and save her.

she might be trained by either riku or aqua which could help

I would definitely cry, but I would still stay for the bitter end. You never know, she would come back in the end or something. I agree with this post though:

If any of the three die, odds are it'd be Riku. Riku is pretty much the only character without a definate love interest. Also, it'd be a really powerful death, because I mean, it's Riku, the one who took on the Darkness to save his friends. If he died, I would be pretty sad.

Edited by Jennifer1200

If kairi does die, It was probably because he( nomura)gave up with all the riku sora shipping ( not that it's wrong fangirls and boys), truthfully i don't think it would happen but I still can't help but have the thought of how that scene would play out:

Nomura smoking a cigarette on a computer, looking for fan art of his creation, he sees sora and riku doggy style

Nomura: that's it!!! I can't Stand it any more!!!! That not what you do with a keyblade! You know what!?! ( marches to square)

Normal employee: as you can see, kairi will play a very important-( nomura kicks down the door)

Sir?

Nomura: they want it so badly FINE! Kill off kairi and have riku and sora kiss! They did this with roxas and axel, I @$&?! Them up with xion, guess what? Now it's payback time... Get Disney on the line, were making another singiń world, two mandatory puzzle games and giving sora more bloody zippers!!!!!!!!

... Anyway, no if square wants to loose a lot of buyers in the next saga ( which I pray there will be) kairi and soras relationship has only just begun

http://youtu.be/J-XQELx4-b8&autoplay=1

*Kairi Post Detected*

*Death Thread Detected*

You... sick.... son of a-

Nah I'm joking. Man I was out of town when this topic was made, otherwise like everyone else have said, I would have flipped the firetruck out.

^^^ All of this. And special note to blinxhero: same here.

Well now... here I am!

He'll also have a rather pissed off rifleman somewhere in the near future if that plan fails xD

This is actually a realistic possibility. Like, no friggin joke.

Honestly, listening to her theme, it doesn't really sound that far-fetched, but I'd say it conjures up more emotions of nostalgia and innocence rather than death. I SERIOUSLY hope this possibility is zero, but all I can do is speculate and hope that this doesn't happen, and Sora and Kairi getting together in the end. With her being a keyblade wielder, it could mean that she will finally get some development, but it also makes her a fair target, so it's a double-edged blessing.

But if she dies... Holy- Don't get me started with the idea.

As you can THIS guy knows his stuff.

YEEES! Please let this happen!! I've been having the exact same feeling lately. Kairi dies, Sora is motivated over her death and destroying Xehannort. Then she is revived of course. I don't think Nomura would kill her off.

YEEES! Please let this happen!! I've been having the exact same feeling lately. Kairi dies, Sora is motivated over her death and destroying Xehannort. Then she is revived of course. I don't think Nomura would kill her off.

The only problem is that sora isn't the vengeful type, your thinking of roxas, roxas would defiantly go kill a guy once or twice for xion/ Namine