Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I really doubt that would happen. This is a Disney game.

Disney killed many a character on the protagonist's side: Mufasa dies in the lion king, Bambi's dad died, Shang dies in Mulan 2, Kerchak dies in Tarzan, all but Nemo's dad die at the start of Finding Nemo, and probably many more that I didn't list.

Disney killed many a character on the protagonist's side: Mufasa dies in the lion king, Bambi's dad died, Shang dies in Mulan 2, Kerchak dies in Tarzan, all but Nemo's dad die at the start of Finding Nemo, and probably many more that I didn't list.

Bambi's mom, Lilo's parents, The kids mom from Alaska (twisted movie)

NO!!!!! I want to see her fully develop and wield the keyblade! I wanna see her become a great wielder and actually be an amazing fighter! Please Nomura-San...don't do that. >.>

The only problem is that sora isn't the vengeful type, your thinking of roxas, roxas would defiantly go kill a guy once or twice for xion/ Namine

Yeah...I didn't think about that. He'd probably be sobbing over her body instead of trying to fight the enemy.

I wouldn't realy mind if they killed her as long as they did it in a meaningful story wise way instead of just killing her of just to get some tears.

My reaction if Kairi dies:

"Boooooooooooooooooooo. F**king boooooooooooooo. You're a better storyteller than this, Nomura. Come up with something that will actually leave a lasting effect on me rather than killing off a character you forgot about for the sake of trying to make people sad. This is stupid."

My reaction if Riku dies:

"All right, this is going in a better direction. But they better do it right. Give the man a proper send-off, and don't make it about Sora raging and avenging his death. We've seen it done to death. Be creative with this ending. Lord knows we've waited long enough for it."

My reaction if Sora dies:

"...........wut?"

I cant see Kairi being killed and it not seeming forced. If anyone was going to die it would be Lea even though he's pretty much been "killed" about 5 times already so it wouldn't really matter. The power of fan service will bring him back, I'm sure.

i'd think it's kind of happen like Xion's death...except it would be a lot worse. TEN TIMES WORSE. AND SHE'D BE GONE WITH NO OTHER WAY TO BRING HER BACK. 

The only problem is that sora isn't the vengeful type, your thinking of roxas, roxas would defiantly go kill a guy once or twice for xion/ Namine

For namine? ehhhhh....i don't really think so.

The idea of Kairi being killed off just proves that (in sex/gender terms) at how the Japanese are a male dominant race or country in even in terms of storytelling or character development in their native land.

However the idea of being Riku being killed off might put the whole love triangle between him Sora and Kairi to a close, it's a much better story and will (in both countries) hopefully add some of the maturity we were promised in the official synopsis for KH III.

It's Kingdom Hearts and Disney… No one dies in KH or Disney. Unless you're Mufasa. He dies.

And what is it with people wanting to see Riku die? People… I mean you have no taste. Riku is by far one of the best characters. His character and maturity grew so much in this series, he's been through hell, he's helped Sora even though he had to be hidden.. and you'd rather see HIM die than Kairi? I'm sorry but thats the dumbest thing I ever heard. Get some taste. lol 

It's Kingdom Hearts and Disney… No one dies in KH or Disney. Unless you're Mufasa. He dies.

And what is it with people wanting to see Riku die? People… I mean you have no taste. Riku is by far one of the best characters. His character and maturity grew so much in this series, he's been through hell, he's helped Sora even though he had to be hidden.. and you'd rather see HIM die than Kairi? I'm sorry but thats the dumbest thing I ever heard. Get some taste. lol 

Its not that we want him to die, its just that he is the best choice. His death would be the most meaningful death in the series, especially with all he's been through.