Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Its not that we want him to die, its just that he is the best choice. His death would be the most meaningful death in the series, especially with all he's been through.

That makes absolutely no sense haha. And like I said before, its Disney and Kingdom Hearts. No one is going to die. They'll all live happily ever after.

That makes absolutely no sense haha. And like I said before, its Disney and Kingdom Hearts. No one is going to die. They'll all live happily ever after.

But loads of people die in Disney. Jay from Princess and the Frog, murdered in cold blood. Kocoum from Pocahontas, Kerchak from Tarzan, Bambi's mom, Helga Sinclaire (turned good) from Atlantis, I could go on forever.

Lol who is Javelin? I keep seeing the name, but have no idea who he/she is.

I've heard about that kid. That person is weird...

Javelin is the biggest Kairi fanboy in existence.

So much for keeping a low profile xD

Is he on here?  I mean on this site?

That person should be around here somewhere. I'm sure if there's anything Kairi related (good or bad), he/she will pop out of hiding xD

But loads of people die in Disney. Jay from Princess and the Frog, murdered in cold blood. Kocoum from Pocahontas, Kerchak from Tarzan, Bambi's mom, Helga Sinclaire (turned good) from Atlantis, I could go on forever.

I mean like STAR characters like Aladdin, Jasmine, Beast, Beauty, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White...

Riku is considered a star character. He's not going to die.

Well what if at the end Kiari dies. Then Sora gets pissed and fights Xehanort. Sora ends up destroying himself to defeat Xehanort. Sora and Kiari would then be together forever in Kingdom Hearts. After reaching out to Riku and saying goodbye. They leaving Riku in charge to defend the worlds from darkness. Just an idea though.

NO, NO, NO! NOT MY KAIRI CHAN! Dx

Seriously, though, i don't want any of the destiny trio to die :~:

Posted Image

If they kill or ''Kill'' Riku, they better do it for a good reason and not just to make sora and kairi start cutting themselves over their bro for angst value ;P

If she did, I would go back to kh13 and see the spamming of rage topics about it.

Which is why I'm NEVER going on the internet once it releases in Japan until I beat the English version of the game unless by some MIRACLE it gets released everywhere at the same time.

I actually thought about that happening earlier this week.....I think I would be sad, but that would just make the game get even darker, and hopefully Sora turns to darkness for a bit. Either way, I want a darker Sora. And NOT a Vanitas rehash. lol.

I seriously doubt that any of the main protagonists will die unless it is the end of the whole KH series, and even then there is a pretty slim chance it will happen especially to the main trio.  The only times I have seen or read about a main character dying is when movie/book/tv show series is at the end.  If you think about any series that you have finished the writer/author never kills off any of the main characters until the very end.  I would give some examples but I'm afraid to spoil anything for anybody.

Unless the 7 princess of heart all have to sacrifice themselves in the end, but I don't see how Disney would green light idea to kill off Disney princesses... So, I doubt that would happen.

But that can't happen otherwise the worlds would all fall to darkness. Their existence is the basis for all the light in the World and the only thing keeping the Realm of Light from being swallowed by the Realm of Darkness. The only way for this to happen without throwing the World out of balance would be for them to sacrifice themselves to release the Lux, the true light, from Kingdom Hearts.

Disney killed many a character on the protagonist's side: Mufasa dies in the lion king, Bambi's dad died, Shang dies in Mulan 2, Kerchak dies in Tarzan, all but Nemo's dad die at the start of Finding Nemo, and probably many more that I didn't list.

It was Bambi's mom and Shang survived the fall.

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

But that can't happen otherwise the worlds would all fall to darkness. Their existence is the basis for all the light in the World and the only thing keeping the Realm of Light from being swallowed by the Realm of Darkness. The only way for this to happen without throwing the World out of balance would be for them to sacrifice themselves to release the Lux, the true light, from Kingdom Hearts.

It was Bambi's mom and Shang survived the fall. 

That is basically what I was meaning. Though the point of it was me stating my opinion that if they were to do it it would be ALL or NONE.And I think someone already corrected me on bambi, but I could be wrong, and I got Shang from some list. So obviously that list was wrong...  

That is basically what I was meaning. Though the point of it was me stating my opinion that if they were to do it it would be ALL or NONE.And I think someone already corrected me on bambi, but I could be wrong, and I got Shang from some list. So obviously that list was wrong...  

But Sora is the one who will open the door to the light. They've been saying that from the beginning.

But Sora is the one who will open the door to the light. They've been saying that from the beginning.

And thus my opinion is that Kairi shouldn't get killed off, especially not in a "I shall sacrifice myself for the greater good" manner. Because there isn't much worse than worthless sacrifices.