Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I don't want this to EVER happen... but I can't help but thinking that Kairi is going to die.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bk6IyrE6TuQ&list=PLhcSrKyqhfh62PULzXnybRJVhBZSbEYVe&shuffle=7574I hear this song playing, as Kairi lays in Sora's arms, Sora wailing, holding her close as his tears fall to the ground. No one else is there, just them two... Sora stayed by her side for eternity."Kairi! Kairi! Open your eyes!" I don't know why this poped into my head, but it did, and its really sad :( I don't want Kairi to die : 

Anyways, what if this happened? What would you do? RAGEQUIT, or stick to the bitter end?

Edited by Admiral Antoine

I would really hate it if Nomura decided to kill Kairi, because I have waited a long time to Sora and Kairi together. It would be like like watching Zack Fair die all over again. I am one of those people who would play the game to it's bitter end though. It is interesting that you bring up the topic of Kari dying because I had the same thought the other day, but it was about Riku. I thought that Riku might sacrifice himself in a really dramatic way in order to protect his friends. I just really hope Nomura doesn't plan to kill off any of the main characters in KH III. 

I would really hate it if Nomura decided to kill Kairi, because I have waited a long time to Sora and Kairi together. It would be like like watching Zack Fair die all over again. I am one of those people who would play the game to it's bitter end though. It is interesting that you bring up the topic of Kari dying because I had the same thought the other day, but it was about Riku. I thought that Riku might sacrifice himself in a really dramatic way in order to protect his friends. I just really hope Nomura doesn't plan to kill off any of the main characters in KH III. 

If any of the three die, odds are it'd be Riku. Riku is pretty much the only character without a definate love interest. Also, it'd be a really powerful death, because I mean, it's Riku, the one who took on the Darkness to save his friends. If he died, I would be pretty sad.

If any of the three die, odds are it'd be Riku. Riku is pretty much the only character without a definate love interest. Also, it'd be a really powerful death, because I mean, it's Riku, the one who took on the Darkness to save his friends. If he died, I would be pretty sad.

I agree with you, Riku is probably the most  likely character to be killed off. I think it would be terribly tragic if he died, and it would take me a moment to take in what just happened if that particular scenario were to happen.

Keep this thread away from, Javelin.

Yeah, I know. I don't want Kairi to die, but the thought just popped into my head.

Honestly I feel there is a higher chance of Riku having to sacrifice himself in the end and actually being DEAD dead than Kairi dying.

I agree.

Also:

Posted Image

Edited by Admiral Antoine

Well I personally wouldn't allow it to happen and if Nomura even dares try put that in then Square Enix can expect to find (or not to find) a suspicious looking parcel with a strange ticking sound hidden in one of the many rooms.

It would seem pointless to me.  Like, you couldn't give her any development so you killed her off?  Surely the company would be ridiculed for poor story telling.  

I don't want this to EVER happen... but I can't help but thinking that Kairi is going to die.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bk6IyrE6TuQ&list=PLhcSrKyqhfh62PULzXnybRJVhBZSbEYVe&shuffle=7574I hear this song playing, as Kairi lays in Sora's arms, Sora wailing, holding her close as his tears fall to the ground. No one else is there, just them two... Sora stayed by her side for eternity."Kairi! Kairi! Open your eyes!" I don't know why this poped into my head, but it did, and its really sad :( I don't want Kairi to die : 

Anyways, what if this happened? What would you do? RAGEQUIT, or stick to the bitter end?

Javelin will go insane and kill himself.

I can imagine Sora dying, and sacrificing himself to defeat Xehanort. 

I don't want this to EVER happen... but I can't help but thinking that Kairi is going to die.

https-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=bk6IyrE6TuQ&list=PLhcSrKyqhfh62PULzXnybRJVhBZSbEYVe&shuffle=7574

I hear this song playing, as Kairi lays in Sora's arms, Sora wailing, holding her close as his tears fall to the ground. No one else is there, just them two... Sora stayed by her side for eternity.

"Kairi! Kairi! Open your eyes!" I don't know why this poped into my head, but it did, and its really sad :( I don't want Kairi to die :

Posted Image

Then I would throw the controller, buy a capture card, put it on Youtube, and force people to choose between it and Areth's death for the Lol's

It depends if she gets develop, then I would get a bit of sadness if Kairi died. But if she is left how she is now, I wouldn't really feel anything, since I really don't care about Kairi. But my feelings if Kairi died, would highly be linked if she is left as a pure damsel in distress, or if she is given huge character developtment.