Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Do you have friends that dislike the KH series?

Do you have friends that dislike the KH series?  

166 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have friends that dislike the KH series?

• Yes, I do... Many of my friends, actually.
    • Yes, I do... But thankfully only a few.
    • No... In fact, most of them don't even know what KH is.
    • Nah... They like it!
    • Another option? Tell us below!

Luckily no. And actually all of my closest friends also know about KH (well, if they didn't know they'd know anyway because of me..). I have two friends who like KH, one of them (my sis) likes it a lot and has played it as much as I have. Then I have another friend who has played KH2 but not the other games but she might play them too if she just had time, which she doesn't.. And I have a fourth friend who has played KH1 a bit but didn't even finish Destiny Islands, so not that much

I have some that know what it is, at the slightest and don't give any thought towards it, then some of see the commercials and say it is for children and it's "gay".

Most of the people who dislike it are people who haven't played the games - and its really hard to get someone into the game when they complain about there being so many cutscenes. >_<

More that hate it than those who moderately like it.  I have one distant (he's moved away to Uni no, so yano, barely talk anymore) friend who was really into it, but he didn't have all the handhelds, but unlike some he didn't hate it for that, and as he got the money and the handhelds went down in price he got a few of them.  He was the closest I had to someone who really liked the series.  There's also my mates boyfriend who liked it, but I only talk to him if I see him in person, which is rarely.  

I have friends who hate it because they hate gaming, and so hate any mention of games.

I have other friends who hate it because of the Disney element, saying it's kidish

And I have one friend who hates it because of the Disney element, saying that it's ruining the Disney films from their childhood.  

Most part of my friends or either disknow it, or dislike it alot. ( Like insulting me I'm gay because of that.. That's not cool )

This and I turned some of my friends into kh fans and made them join this site.MUHAHAHAAH!!!!!

Edited by Keyblade Master101

Yes, I have. One of them even owns KH1 and he was neutral about the game until I fell in love with KH, nowadays he bashes Kingdom Hearts always when I'm around and someone mentions it. What a douche

Yeah, I have a friend that hates KH. She hates Sora since he's so happy-go-lucky which I honestly don't understand how anyone can hate the guy. o3o She also doesn't like the idea of Disney worlds in the game... and then she likes to make fun of KH when I mention it to others. D8

Yes, one of them dislike it. Another one knows it and played KH2 once, but he's neutral. Then there's this friend of mine who likes it but but hasn't played CoM, Days, Re:coded, nor KH3D because "he doesn't like small screens" -.- And well, the rest know a bit about it because of me, but don't know it that much :P

I don't have friends who dislike or hate the series, or if they do they haven't said. I do get some say, "omg that disney this is lame" or something but they do it just to mess around.

They don't have a clue what it is. But when I try to get them into the series, they usually don't like the idea...

Some of them like it though! Convinced some people and met others who already knew it.