Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

whoa. you thought a lot about this.

nice effort.

So lets dream, to me is :

1) Disney Worlds - Pride lands  and olympus coliseum (those two are the ones i want the most)

Original Worlds - All that appearead until now, incluinding Destiny Island playable

2) Every guardian of light being playable even if some are just for one battle (ex:lea vs isa)

3) The first playable character teaching the controls to the player being Kairi

4) Kairi character,  the classic trio rikuxsoraxkairi, and soraxkairi be developed

5) Drives ,Flow motion and reactions commands came back

6) Mix of all enemies we fought until now: heartless, nobodies and unversed (dont care about nightmares)

7) A big game and the plot well planned

8 ) New theme song by Utada-san

9) Ending scene - Everyone sharing ice cream together on clock tower watching the sunset.

10) Teaser for Kingdom Hearts 4 as secret ending.

Edited by Sakuraba Neku

i had some time on my hands so i sat back and read every word, with a nice bowl of melted cheese actually.... yum..

Some of the opinions you expressed are adequate and sound realistic to the plot and development the series has always maintained, some feel more like speculations or even guesses, like your wish for sora not to finish off the final boss, but like anything they cant be crossed off till we know more.

i liked the worlds you suggested, particularly shibuya and andy's room, it would be nice to see these in the final game, i also agree with you, sephiroth and cloud need a conclusion to their showdown of fate.

i had some time on my hands so i sat back and read every word, with a nice bowl of melted cheese actually.... yum..

Some of the opinions you expressed are adequate and sound realistic to the plot and development the series has always maintained, some feel more like speculations or even guesses, like your wish for sora not to finish off the final boss, but like anything they cant be crossed off till we know more.

i liked the worlds you suggested, particularly shibuya and andy's room, it would be nice to see these in the final game, i also agree with you, sephiroth and cloud need a conclusion to their showdown of fate.

Yea, the Sora thing was a wish.  I thought I worded it that way... oh wells!  I just want to see that he saved these people for something.  I want them to repay their debt and finishing the final boss is just the best way in my opinion.

whoa. you thought a lot about this.

nice effort.

So lets dream, to me is kinda:

1) Disney Worlds - Pride lands  and olympus coliseum (those two are the ones i want the most)

2) Every guardian of light being playable even if some its just for one battle (ex:lea vs isa)

3) The first playable character teaching the controls to the player being Kairi

4) Kairi character,  the classic trio rikuxsoraxkairi, and soraxkairi be developmented

5) Drives ,Flow motion and reactions commands came back

6) Ending scene - Everyone sharing ice cream together on clock tower watching the sunset.

Ah, you pointed something out I should add, game mechanics.

Sora is my favorite KH character, but I would like Xehanort to actually succeed in turning Sora into the 13th Seeker of Darkness. It would add a lot of drive for the whole cast to finish things with Organization XIII; and we'd get to battle Sora to free him. I WANT TO FIGHT SORA! Though, the Armored Ventus Nightmare could count since Sora was in the armor, but I want an extremely challenging fight against the protagonist we've grown to love.

I would like to see Oswald as well, I even have this awesome KH/ Epic Mickey pic (that I unfortunately can't post).

As for gameplay I'd like to see Drives return, flowmotion, and reaction commands. I was watching some Dissidia mods , namely an Aqua vs Sora fight. This fight, at some points had Terra appearing and helping Aqua, and Roxas for Sora. I'd like to see that. Like a reaction command will pop up and Roxas is fighting along with Sora, or like the Reality Shift for TWTNW, where a phantom version of Roxas is seen, adding his power to Sora's.

Now we all know that Sora and company will be searching for the Key to Return Hearts and Riku/Mickey will be looking for Keyblade wielders, but what is the point of going through different worlds?  Wouldn't it just be a wild goose chase if that were to happen in KH3?  I mean KH2's world visiting was almost completely pointless, other than killing Xaldin.  There wasn't much plot in the worlds, unlike in KH1 where Sora was sealing keyholes, BbS where they all had a reason to go out and explore and 3D, which was about keyholes again.

He must save the worlds by explore and lock the Keyholes within every worlds beside searching those Key....

Edited by Hazimie

There was a point to going to other worlds in kh 2 you had to open the gates to reach the world that never was also they'll never put in that wreck it Ralph thing they would have to buy to many licenses and I seriously doubt Sora wouldn't fight the final boss other than that though sounds good hopefully we should only have to wait another two years to find out   

I'm impressed with this detailed analysis and I really like all the predictions and ideas you implemented. Exceptionally well done. The only thing I don't get is the Mickey being taken over by Julius thing. Clarify please? :3

Updated!  Check EDIT 3.

There was a point to going to other worlds in kh 2 you had to open the gates to reach the world that never was also they'll never put in that wreck it Ralph thing they would have to buy to many licenses and I seriously doubt Sora wouldn't fight the final boss other than that though sounds good hopefully we should only have to wait another two years to find out   

Nomura has said that Square Enix has a good relationship with Disney, so it isn't that far fetched.  Also, it is possible to do the Wreck It Ralph story without any of the other video game characters.

Updated!  Check EDIT 3.

Nomura has said that Square Enix has a good relationship with Disney, so it isn't that far fetched.  Also, it is possible to do the Wreck It Ralph story without any of the other video game characters.

I see well personally I just have no interest in seeing it in the the game in the first place I'd much prefer they do some of the older movies first like the black cauldron treasure planet or Atlantis as well as putting in some returning worlds like pirates and the lion king  

Great thinking, however, I am a little confused with the Julius thing.  He was a secret boss in KHDDD and all secret bosses have played a big part in other games.  So I am thinking that he still has a role too play.

Speculation:

• In Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance, Julius is the main secret boss.  The Runaway Brain is movie where Julius enters Mickey's mind and takes over it.  So one can infer that maybe Julius will do this to Mickey and Mickey will become one of the 13 Seekers of Darkness and a final boss.

Great thinking, however, I am a little confused with the Julius thing.  He was a secret boss in KHDDD and all secret bosses have played a big part in other games.  So I am thinking that he still has a role too play.

Speculation:

• In Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance, Julius is the main secret boss.  The Runaway Brain is movie where Julius enters Mickey's mind and takes over it.  So one can infer that maybe Julius will do this to Mickey and Mickey will become one of the 13 Seekers of Darkness and a final boss.

Dang, that would really suck.  However, that does make sense.