Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Junko

George Zimmerman proven not guilty

His life is permanently changed regardless, and not for the better. I wouldn't be surprised if he changed his name and moved away. Society will be his punishment now, his own identity will be his prison.

On a different note, good God, the people commenting on that article are horrendous. 

well, at least that crap would stop showing up on the news everyday now, cause it was a pain.

oh God, I just realized something. We're gonna have another one again, not this month, but soon... it will be Deja Vu all over again...

THE SYSTEM IS firetruckING STUPID!!!!! THE MAN firetruckING KILLED HIM!!!! WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD BELIEVE HE WAS INNOCENT IN THE FIRST PLACE?!?! THESE PEOPLE ARE PRETTY MUCH SAYING IT'S OK FOR A WHITE MAN TO KILL A BLACK PERSON!!!!!!

Edited by DJ369

I’m not defending Zimmerman (at all), but a mass majority of the Americans who’re beyond pissed about the recent plead to the point of desiring Zimmerman’s death are completely losing the concept of justice, which, I must add, is the term that these Americans are using to support their wanting Zimmerman dead. To clarify one of the key and critical values this Nation was established upon, justice isn’t about vengefully killing those who have wronged, solely in an act to defend a name. If you want Trayvon to rest in peace, then let there be peace! The hunger to kill is a terrible darkness for any heart to bear, and surely doesn’t honor the memory of a loved one… No country, no system of law, no group of activists whatsoever will determine the fate of Zimmerman, only a Higher power will, and so many of us fail to realize this, unfortunately. But it’s all a choice; one may, with patience and understanding, illuminate this burden… or render it intolerable and morally destructive. As one wishes.

I believe that Zimmerman will never truly be free. He still killed someone. He can't bring Trayvon Martin back. He has to live with that for the rest of his life. He will be known as the man who killed that boy. His life won't be the same. 

I am a Christian, so I believe he will have to stand before God. I leave it in God's hands. 

THE SYSTEM IS firetruckING STUPID!!!!! THE MAN firetruckING KILLED HIM!!!! WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD BELIEVE HE WAS INNOCENT IN THE FIRST PLACE?!?! THESE PEOPLE ARE PRETTY MUCH SAYING IT'S OK FOR A WHITE MAN TO KILL A BLACK PERSON!!!!!!

he's hispanic but either way this whole case was stupid. a murder is a murder and that's a crime

i am so done with all of this

To put it simply the prosecution failed to prove without a doubt Zimmerman wasn't defending himself.  While I'm not so sure this is true (and let's be honest no one but Zimmerman will ever know what actually happened) we can only go by the facts and reason, and not by raw emotions that have proven to be poor indicators of guilt or innocence

Good! He was being charged with second degree murder and I don't care if you want to make it about race then it's up to you but the fact of the matter is that it is legal to protect yourself in the united states with a firearm and you can't arrest someone just because you think they're a bad person. It doesn't take much research to see which side of the argument the evidence lies. The way that the media just decided that he was guilty and then distorted evidence to get better ratings was downright criminal. You people who just eat it up need to start thinking for yourselves.

Good! He was being charged with second degree murder and I don't care if you want to make it about race then it's up to you but the fact of the matter is that it is legal to protect yourself in the united states with a firearm and you can't arrest someone just because you think they're a bad person. It doesn't take much research to see which side of the argument the evidence lies. The way that the media just decided that he was guilty and then distorted evidence to get better ratings was downright criminal. You people who just eat it up need to start thinking for yourselves.

LOL EXCEPT IT WASNT firetruckING SELF DEFENSE

HE firetruckING STALKED THE KID AND SHOT HIM

AFTER BEING TOLD NOT TO BY THE POLICE

THAT WAS NOT firetruckING SELF DEFENSE

THAT WAS MURDER

AND THIS IS TOTALLY ABOUT RACE DUDE OKAY BECAUSE IF MARTIN WAS WHITE, HE WOULDNT HAVE BEEN KILLED

ZIMMERMAN STALKED AND KILLED THIS KID FOR BEING A BLACK KID IN A "WHITE" NEIGHBORDGOOD

WHEN A BLACK MAN KILLED A WHITE KID FOR BEING ON HIS PROPERTY AND THREATENING HIS SON AND FAMILY AS WELL AS THROWING RACIAL SLURS, HE WAS CONVICTED

BUT WHEN THIS GUY STALKS AND KILLS A BLACK KID FOR EXISTING, HE DOESNT EVEN firetruckING GET MANSLAUGHTER

Edited by Koko

LOL EXCEPT IT WASNT firetruckING SELF DEFENSE

HE firetruckING STALKED THE KID AND SHOT HIM

AFTER BEING TOLD NOT TO BY THE POLICE

THAT WAS NOT firetruckING SELF DEFENSE

THAT WAS MURDER

AND THIS IS TOTALLY ABOUT RACE DUDE OKAY BECAUSE IF MARTIN WAS WHITE, HE WOULDNT HAVE BEEN KILLED

ZIMMERMAN STALKED AND KILLED THIS KID FOR BEING A BLACK KID IN A "WHITE" NEIGHBORDGOOD

WHEN A BLACK MAN KILLED A WHITE KID FOR BEING ON HIS PROPERTY AND THREATENING HIS SON AND FAMILY AS WELL AS THROWING RACIAL SLURS, HE WAS CONVICTED

BUT WHEN THIS GUY STALKS AND KILLS A BLACK KID FOR EXISTING, HE DOESNT EVEN firetruckING GET MANSLAUGHTER

You are the kind of person I am talking about.

Sorry I don't know what to tell you if you want to go with the deceptively edited calls that were aired on NBC and the outdated pictures of Trayvon Martin that were shown to make him seem like an innocent kid and make judgments based off a false reality then it's your choice but you can't expect it to hold water in a court of law.

Edited by Elijah Gravenhorst

What kind of firetrucking person? The kind of firetrucking person that sees injustice and racism? Because uh yeah firetruck yeah, this guy deserved to be sent to prison and you're defending someone WHO KILLED A KID FOR NO REASON. Good job.

It wasn't self defense..... HE firetruckING KILLED HIM!!!!!

Sorry I don't know what to tell you if you want to go with the deceptively edited calls that were aired on NBC and the outdated pictures of Trayvon Martin that were shown to make him seem like an innocent kid and make judgments based off a false reality then it's your choice but you can't expect it to hold water in a court of law.

what proof do you even have that they were edited???

plus it doesnt matter what pictures were shown???What the firetruck did Trayvon Martin do to be killed by Zimmerman? Walk around at night with a bag of skittles? That's firetrucked up dude and you're just defending a murderer and that's disgusting just stop.

It wasn't self defense..... HE firetruckING KILLED HIM!!!!!

What kind of firetrucking person? The kind of firetrucking person that sees injustice and racism? Because uh yeah firetruck yeah, this guy deserved to be sent to prison and you're defending someone WHO KILLED A KID FOR NO REASON. Good job.

Look guys this is crazy if you are familiar with the case then you will know that the dispatcher on the 911 call asked him what race he thought the intruder to the GATED COMMUNITY was and that section of the call was conveniently cut out of the recording that was aired to deliberately make him seem racist. There is at least one witness who swears they saw Trayvon on top of Zimmerman beating him to a pulp. Multiple people who knew George Zimmerman swore under oath when asked to identify the high-pitched screams that were recorded and identified them as Zimmerman. Not to mention that Trayvon Martin was not some little innocent kid who liked skittles. He was in the process of obtaining an illegal firearm as a minor and was also a rather intimidating member of the football team. You can ignore the evidence if you want, but don't make claims on things you just can't back up with fact.

Edited by Elijah Gravenhorst

Look guys this is crazy if you are familiar with the case then you will know that the dispatcher on the 911 call asked him what race he thought the intruder to the GATED COMMUNITY was and that section of the call was conveniently cut out of the recording that was aired to deliberately make him seem racist. There is at least one witness who swears they saw Trayvon on top of Zimmerman beating him to a pulp. Multiple people who knew George Zimmerman swore under oath when asked to identify the high-pitched screams that were recorded and identified them as Zimmerman. Not to mention that Trayvon Martin was not some little innocent kid who liked skittles. He was in the process of obtaining an illegal firearm as a minor and was also a rather intimidating member of the football team. You can ignore the evidence if you want, but don't make claims on things you just can't back up with fact.

"at least one witness" Okay but then why did Zimmerman have no injuries???

as well UM THOSE PEOPLE COULDVE LIED TO SAVE ZIMMERMAN. im sorry dude just cuz youre under oath doesnt mean people dont lie. look at firetrucking jodi arias. she lied her ass off under oath.

also he was obtaining an illegal firearm okay but??? did he have one on him? did he use anything to firetrucking attack zimmerman??? no sorry dude.

and wow intimidation does not warrant for someone to KILL YOU.

you can ignore that zimmerman is a murderer, but stop trying to act like what he did was justified 

edit; and lets not leave out that zimmerman is a rapist who was only in florida to escape charges in virginia

in your line of thinking, does that make it okay for me to kill him because im threatened by him and it would be in self defense? 

Edited by Koko

"at least one witness" Okay but then why did Zimmerman have no injuries???

as well UM THOSE PEOPLE COULDVE LIED TO SAVE ZIMMERMAN. im sorry dude just cuz youre under oath doesnt mean people dont lie. look at firetrucking jodi arias. she lied her ass off under oath.

also he was obtaining an illegal firearm okay but??? did he have one on him? did he use anything to firetrucking attack zimmerman??? no sorry dude.

and wow intimidation does not warrant for someone to KILL YOU.

you can ignore that zimmerman is a murderer, but stop trying to act like what he did was justified 

He did have injuries... very severe ones at that, his nose was broken and he had lacerations on the back of his head. Also contrary to popular opinion it's a lot harder to commit perjury than in tv shows. Attorneys are trained to cross examine witnesses in ways that are difficult to avoid. There were also phone records of him calling his girlfriend and making threatening comments about the "cracka" that was following him. There is hardly enough evidence to convict him of a hate crime. The forensics evidence showed that the powder burns from the gun were on Martin's shirt but not his jacket meaning that he absolutely without a doubt had to be in extremely close proximity to Zimmerman, backing up the story that he was on top of him. The list goes on and on and the reason I get so upset about things like this is because people just start throwing accusations without knowing what the hell they're talking about and George Zimmerman has been put through absolute hell because of people like you so please I don't mean any of this personally but all the information has been released at this point. If you want to continue slandering someone you don't even know then at least inform yourself but if not it would be best to keep your opinions to yourself the next time the media tries to be judge jury and executioner and the whole country follows.

He did have injuries... very severe ones at that, his nose was broken and he had lacerations on the back of his head. Quote from the medical examiner dude 

The wounds displayed on Zimmerman’s head and face were“consistent with one strike, two injuries at one time,” she testified. “The injuries were not life-threatening,” she said, adding they were “very insignificant.” 

Also contrary to popular opinion it's a lot harder to commit perjury than in tv shows. Attorneys are trained to cross examine witnesses in ways that are difficult to avoid. Then how the firetruck did Jodi Arias get away with so much bullshit under oath.

There were also phone records of him calling his girlfriend and making threatening comments about the "cracka" that was following him. MAYBE IT WAS BECAUSE firetruckING ZIMMERMAN WAS STALKING HIM AND TRAYVON WAS THREATENED BY IT. How the firetruck do you know Martin's actions weren't in firetrucking self defense to? If some firetrucking guy was stalking me in the middle of the night, I wouldn't hesitate to punch because that's threatening and terrifying. As well the phone call shows that TRAYVON was yelling at ZIMMERMAN to get off of him first, meaning Zimmerman was the first to attack. And in that case, then Trayvon had every firetrucking right to fight back against this guy that was following him and jumped him.

There is hardly enough evidence to convict him of a hate crime. The forensics evidence showed that the powder burns from the gun were on Martin's shirt but not his jacket meaning that he absolutely without a doubt had to be in extremely close proximity to Zimmerman, backing up the story that he was on top of him. Or meaning that Zimmerman got up close and personal with Trayvon to kill him lmao.

The list goes on and on and the reason I get so upset about things like this is because people just start throwing accusations without knowing what the hell they're talking about and George Zimmerman has been put through absolute hell because of people like you so please I don't mean any of this personally but all the information has been released at this point. If you want to continue slandering someone you don't even know then at least inform yourself but if not it would be best to keep your opinions to yourself the next time the media tries to be judge jury and executioner and the whole country follows. ZIMMERMAN HAS BEEN PUT THROUGH HELL?? WHAT ABOUT MARTIN'S FAMILY AND FRIENDS? HE'S DEAD AND HE CAN'T COME BACK WHAT ABOUT HIS LIFE? THAT IS HELL. ZIMMERMAN firetruckING GOT OFF EASY. ZIMMERMAN DESERVES THIS HELL, HE IS A MURDERER AND A firetruckING RAPIST. If calling someone something they are is slander, then I will continue slandering because Zimmerman deserves to be in prison.

Edited by Koko

He did have injuries... very severe ones at that, his nose was broken and he had lacerations on the back of his head. Quote from the medical examiner dude 

The wounds displayed on Zimmerman’s head and face were“consistent with one strike, two injuries at one time,” she testified. “The injuries were not life-threatening,” she said, adding they were “very insignificant.” 

Also contrary to popular opinion it's a lot harder to commit perjury than in tv shows. Attorneys are trained to cross examine witnesses in ways that are difficult to avoid. Then how the firetruck did Jodi Arias get away with so much bullshit under oath.

There were also phone records of him calling his girlfriend and making threatening comments about the "cracka" that was following him. MAYBE IT WAS BECAUSE firetruckING ZIMMERMAN WAS STALKING HIM AND TRAYVON WAS THREATENED BY IT. How the firetruck do you know Martin's actions weren't in firetrucking self defense to? If some firetrucking guy was stalking me in the middle of the night, I wouldn't hesitate to punch because that's threatening and terrifying. As well the phone call shows that TRAYVON was yelling at ZIMMERMAN to get off of him first, meaning Zimmerman was the first to attack. And in that case, then Trayvon had every firetrucking right to fight back against this guy that was following him and jumped him.

There is hardly enough evidence to convict him of a hate crime. The forensics evidence showed that the powder burns from the gun were on Martin's shirt but not his jacket meaning that he absolutely without a doubt had to be in extremely close proximity to Zimmerman, backing up the story that he was on top of him. Or meaning that Zimmerman got up close and personal with Trayvon to kill him lmao.

The list goes on and on and the reason I get so upset about things like this is because people just start throwing accusations without knowing what the hell they're talking about and George Zimmerman has been put through absolute hell because of people like you so please I don't mean any of this personally but all the information has been released at this point. If you want to continue slandering someone you don't even know then at least inform yourself but if not it would be best to keep your opinions to yourself the next time the media tries to be judge jury and executioner and the whole country follows. ZIMMERMAN HAS BEEN PUT THROUGH HELL?? WHAT ABOUT MARTIN'S FAMILY AND FRIENDS? HE'S DEAD AND HE CAN'T COME BACK WHAT ABOUT HIS LIFE? THAT IS HELL. ZIMMERMAN firetruckING GOT OFF EASY. ZIMMERMAN DESERVES THIS HELL, HE IS A MURDERER AND A firetruckING RAPIST. If calling someone something they are is slander, then I will continue slandering because Zimmerman deserves to be in prison.

Okay he's not a rapist. He has never been charged with rape...you know what, forget it I can't reason with you.