Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Junko

George Zimmerman proven not guilty

Um yeah it kinda does, plus you think that anybody can just lie in court if they feel like it and you aren't the only one who wants him behind bars so I wouldn't doubt it.

No it doesn't?? Not being charged with something doesn't erase the fact that he still did it.

As well, lmao sorry unlike you, im not disgusting and i BELIEVE people when they speak out against abuse instead of questioning their stories because you know. talking about something like this is hard and if the woman wanted him behind bars, then theres a firetrucking reason for it.

No it doesn't?? Not being charged with something doesn't erase the fact that he still did it.

As well, lmao sorry unlike you, im not disgusting and i BELIEVE people when they speak out against abuse instead of questioning their stories because you know. talking about something like this is hard and if the woman wanted him behind bars, then theres a firetrucking reason for it.

And unlike you I believe in the whole innocent until proven guilty thing that prevents things like the Salem witch trials from happening all over again but hey maybe that's just me these days.

And unlike you I believe in the whole innocent until proven guilty thing that prevents things like the Salem witch trials from happening all over again but hey maybe that's just me these days.

If you believe in innocence till proven guilty then why do you so vehemently believe that Trayvon was guilty of attacking Zimmerman when there's hardly any solid evidence pointing the that lol.

I'm done here, you just come off as a murderer apologist.

If you believe in innocence till proven guilty then why do you so vehemently believe that Trayvon was guilty of attacking Zimmerman when there's hardly any solid evidence pointing the that lol.

I'm done here, you just come off as a murderer apologist.

Because Trayvon Martin isn't on trial! He would be if he were alive and he would be the one going to jail! Next you'll be calling me a racist and saying I tried to rape you Agaaggh! When did speculation start taking precedent over common sense?!

Because Trayvon Martin isn't on trial! He would be if he were alive and he would be the one going to jail! Next you'll be calling me a racist and saying I tried to rape you Agaaggh! When did speculation start taking precedent over common sense?!

I never called you racist or that you tried to rape me?? Like what the firetruck dude why are you putting words in my mouth?? You're not helping yourself AT ALL. 

And Trayvon Martin shouldn't go to jail for doing nothing sorry, that's common sense right there. He isn't guilty of anything because there's no evidence of him doing anything to justify being killed. You're saying he should go to jail for supposedly attacking someone but you think it's okay for Zimmerman to walk away free when he KILLED someone?

Trayvon Martin is dead and you are protecting his murderer and that's not okay. 

I never called you racist or that you tried to rape me?? Like what the firetruck dude why are you putting words in my mouth?? You're not helping yourself AT ALL. 

And Trayvon Martin shouldn't go to jail for doing nothing sorry, that's common sense right there. He isn't guilty of anything because there's no evidence of him doing anything to justify being killed. You're saying he should go to jail for supposedly attacking someone but you think it's okay for Zimmerman to walk away free when he KILLED someone?

Trayvon Martin is dead and you are protecting his murderer and that's not okay. 

And that is where we disagree. If trayvon martin were alive he would be on trial for at least assault, and Zimmerman would not be on trial at all because he wouldn't have killed anyone. But your problem is that you would rather think you know what happened and make judgments based off feelings than rely on what we do know and that is that there is no evidence to support a charge of second degree murder and it is legal to defend yourself with a firearm in Florida. That is the bottom line. That is how things are and any argument against it is futile.

And that is where we disagree. If trayvon martin were alive he would be on trial for at least assault, and Zimmerman would not be on trial at all because he wouldn't have killed anyone. But your problem is that you would rather think you know what happened and make judgments based off feelings than rely on what we do know and that is that there is no evidence to support a charge of second degree murder and it is legal to defend yourself with a firearm in Florida. That is the bottom line. That is how things are and any argument against it is futile.

And why do you keep saying Trayvon Martin would be the one on trial for assault when there's no solid evidence saying he attacked first? Zimmerman could easily also be on trial for assault, so don't firetrucking act like Zimmerman is some sort of saint.

You claim that I think I know what happened ut you're acting the same way? You're making accusations that Trayvon was at fault when THERE'S NOT firetruckING SOLID EVIDENCE.

It still wasn't self defense, there wasn't enough SOLID proof or evidence to say that Trayvon attacked him first. 

You act so firetrucking smug like what you're saying is so certain, but you could be just as wrong as I could be and you need to step off your high horse and actually firetrucking think about what you're saying for once. 

And why do you keep saying Trayvon Martin would be the one on trial for assault when there's no solid evidence saying he attacked first? Zimmerman could easily also be on trial for assault, so don't firetrucking act like Zimmerman is some sort of saint.

You claim that I think I know what happened ut you're acting the same way? You're making accusations that Trayvon was at fault when THERE'S NOT firetruckING SOLID EVIDENCE.

It still wasn't self defense, there wasn't enough SOLID proof or evidence to say that Trayvon attacked him first. 

You act so firetrucking smug like what you're saying is so certain, but you could be just as wrong as I could be and you need to step off your high horse and actually firetrucking think about what you're saying for once. 

Don't you get what I'm saying? For one thing I think Zimmerman's bloody face is enough evidence for an assault charge, but more importantly, you can't assert ANYTHING when there is, as you say, NO SOLID EVIDENCE. That's it. That's all there is to it and if you think I'm acting smug it's because you're too wrapped up in the excitement of the big sob story to see objectively for once.

Don't you get what I'm saying? For one thing I think Zimmerman's bloody face is enough evidence for an assault charge, but more importantly, you can't assert ANYTHING when there is, as you say, NO SOLID EVIDENCE. That's it. That's all there is to it and if you think I'm acting smug it's because you're too wrapped up in the excitement of the big sob story to see objectively for once.

Dude i dont firetrucking care anymore im tired of arguing with someone who likes to defend murderers im outtie

I believe that Zimmerman will never truly be free. He still killed someone. He can't bring Trayvon Martin back. He has to live with that for the rest of his life. He will be known as the man who killed that boy. His life won't be the same. 

I am a Christian, so I believe he will have to stand before God. I leave it in God's hands. 

Amen.

That's all I have to say on this subject.

he's hispanic but either way this whole case was stupid. a murder is a murder and that's a crime

i am so done with all of this

I don't care if he's Asian! He still killed him!!!

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/13/justice/zimmerman-trial

This is bullshit. A 30 year old man shot and killed a 17 year old black boy. How can these sickos justify this?! So it's ok to firetrucking kill a black boy for just buying some skittles, and ice tea, and trying to get back home? Yeah that makes a whole lot of firetrucking sense! And guys, I'm not racist, but the entire jury was white, and one can assume that because of that, they were trying to be racist and let Zimmerman get away with killing a black young man. Being black, myself, I am outraged at this, and I believe that black people do not have equal rights as humans. The system is firetrucked up, and there needs to be a change!

Edited by DJ369

What I really don't understand is how shooting him qualifies as self defense. He's a grown man and obviously bigger than the kid so it would be no trouble for Zimmerman to over power Trayvon if he was being "attacked". If Zimmerman's claims of being hit are true then it would be no problem

for him to push a 17 year old off.