Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

So I was reading along everywhere how everyone and their mothers have world ideas for Kingdom Hearts 3. I also see the obvious worlds they don't want to return, like "WONDERLAND IS OVERUSED GOSH," "AGRABAG IS STUPID," and "IF ATLANTICA IS IN THIS GAME I'M NOT BUYING IT."

Then I thought, because it is the end of the saga, wouldn't it be a good idea to visit these worlds one last time? Finish their respective stories so on Sora's next adventure he can be exposed to more new worlds? I'm not saying that KH3 shouldn't have any new worlds, I'm just saying that if all these worlds people don't want to return, or worlds we have been to before, come back in KH3, they can have their stories wrapped up and we wouldn't have to see them again.

I just wanted to see if anyone thought the same thing. A good amount of worlds currently have sequel storylines that are untapped, so I figured KH3 could use them.

P.S. Seriously though, Wonderland doesn't need to be played ever again.

No more Atlantica. Please just....no more :/

at least not in the KH2 sense...

I don't want to see Atlantica anymore.No singing. That's all xD

Ariel should just drown - the end! I miss Neverland, you know? I think there's more plot to use there!

Ariel should just drown - the end! I miss Neverland, you know? I think there's more plot to use there!

That SHOULD happen xD but how?And also, did Sora forget to tell Kairi that he flew in Neverland?(If he did then I failed xD)

That SHOULD happen xD but how?And also, did Sora forget to tell Kairi that he flew in Neverland?(If he did then I failed xD)

Ariel turns human in the end to KH2.... THEREFORE SUSCEPTIBLE TO THE IRONIC DEATH OF DROWNING!

and yeah, he hasn't.... what a dick! xD

Edited by Ajexmi

Ariel turns human in the end to KH2.... THEREFORE SUSCEPTIBLE TO THE IRONIC DEATH OF DROWNING! and yeah, he hasn't.... what a dick! xD

Yeah but who will make Ariel drown? *I slowly raise my hand up* JKSORA!!! But, I guess its too late to tell her now xD

Yeah but who will make Ariel drown? *I slowly raise my hand up* JKSORA!!! But, I guess its too late to tell her now xD

There are so many candidates for that job..... Nomura, make it HAPPEN!

not really, he could always take her to Neverland? you know, replace Wendy's daughter with Kairi plot wise (Return to Neverland) or something. That could be cool, I guess!

Poor Ariel! I wouldn't mind seeing a Snow White world again, but that's still at the bottom of my list. Oh if they do another Beauty and the Beast world they could make the town and Gaston's pub accessible

Agraba was great! I think Wonderland should come back as we see it in Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland. And for Atlantica...please do not make it a musical. It was just awkward. But I'd love to see Atlantica again. I love all the KH worlds.

Agraba was great! I think Wonderland should come back as we see it in Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland. And for Atlantica...please do not make it a musical. It was just awkward. But I'd love to see Atlantica again. I love all the KH worlds.

The musicals in Atlantica were SO awkward! I was embarrassed to be listening to them when people were home, it's like aahh I'm not 6 anymore can this stop please D:

So I was reading along everywhere how everyone and their mothers have world ideas for Kingdom Hearts 3. I also see the obvious worlds they don't want to return, like "WONDERLAND IS OVERUSED GOSH," "AGRABAG IS STUPID," and "IF ATLANTICA IS IN THIS GAME I'M NOT BUYING IT."

Then I thought, because it is the end of the saga, wouldn't it be a good idea to visit these worlds one last time? Finish their respective stories so on Sora's next adventure he can be exposed to more new worlds? I'm not saying that KH3 shouldn't have any new worlds, I'm just saying that if all these worlds people don't want to return, or worlds we have been to before, come back in KH3, they can have their stories wrapped up and we wouldn't have to see them again.

I just wanted to see if anyone thought the same thing. A good amount of worlds currently have sequel storylines that are untapped, so I figured KH3 could use them.

P.S. Seriously though, Wonderland doesn't need to be played ever again.

I agree, with you. We should see most of these old worlds one last time, that way we never have to see them again.

There are so many candidates for that job..... Nomura, make it HAPPEN! not really, he could always take her to Neverland? you know, replace Wendy's daughter with Kairi plot wise (Return to Neverland) or something. That could be cool, I guess!

That would be cool!