Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jim

If this happens in KH3, I ain't gonna be happy.

You know what would tick me off? Like, what would really tick me off? If KH3 ends with a cliff-hanger. Think about it. It's supposed to be the end of the Xehanort saga, but they said the story will continue. So maybe Xehanort is defeated, but the story ends in a way where you have to play the next game to know what happens to one of the main characters, or ends in a "to be continued" as I hear FFXIII-2 ends. I mean, I'm not opposed to possibly purchasing more KH titles after 3, but if they did that, then I would feel like they're just cheaply forcing me to buy more games simply to know what happens. What do you think?

Well, I agree with that it shouldn't be a cliffhanger, but they shouldn't end it without giving us some sort of plotline we can expect to see in future games. 

That's my look on it.

You know what would tick me off? Like, what would really tick me off? If KH3 ends with a cliff-hanger. Think about it. It's supposed to be the end of the Xehanort saga, but they said the story will continue. So maybe Xehanort is defeated, but the story ends in a way where you have to play the next game to know what happens to one of the main characters, or ends in a "to be continued" as I hear FFXIII-2 ends. I mean, I'm not opposed to possibly purchasing more KH titles after 3, but if they did that, then I would feel like they're just cheaply forcing me to buy more games simply to know what happens. What do you think?

Unless Capture Card on private site.

I want it to end like KH2 where they had a happy conclusion, but then the letter came. ( it still gave a satisfactory conclusion and could've ended there if they wanted it to ) Something like that .

That's how i want it too

what?

If someone wanted to get a private site with Blip media Player embedment, and put the entire of KH4 on it, you wouldn't necessarily have to buy/play it for the next storyline piece.

I want it to end like KH2 where they had a happy conclusion, but then the letter came. ( it still gave a satisfactory conclusion and could've ended there if they wanted it to ) Something like that .

That I would be fine with. In fact, I agree with you that that's how it *should* end. 

I just don't want to see them have Xehanort defeated, but have some massive unresolved plot point that I have to buy another game to find the conclusion to. It would just make me feel kinda cheated, I guess. 

Same here

I don't want the main story to end with a cliffhanger, but if the secret ending is a cliffhanger then I'd be satisfied

That too. I'd be fine with that. (Like in KH2, where the characters were new and it made you wonder who they were and what their purpose was)

Not a secret ending like BbS's. A secret ending like that for BbS worked great, because you knew the storyline wasn't over, but for a game like KH3, you expect most of the plot to be concluded, so it wouldn't work in this case.

Edited by Jim

That I would be fine with. In fact, I agree with you that that's how it *should* end. 

I just don't want to see them have Xehanort defeated, but have some massive unresolved plot point that I have to buy another game to find the conclusion to. It would just make me feel kinda cheated, I guess. 

Yeah I totally agree. We have waited way too long for resolution !

I want it to end with an actual ending and the new saga to start anew maybe with a time skip of a few years or something.

If you think that'll be bad just wait until Square releases a Final Mix for KH3 JUST to show off another ending that'll leave us in more questions like they did with BBSFM xD.

Edited by Tails

They should just finsh  off the xehernort saga competely but leave some kind of hint to as what the next game will involve.

If you think that'll be bad just wait until Square releases a Final Mix for KH3 JUST to show off another ending that'll leave us in more questions like they did with BBSFM xD.

If they make a final mix,they better bring it in english!

They should just finsh  off the xehernort saga competely but leave some kind of hint to as what the next game will involve.

If they make a final mix,they better bring it in english!

Doubt they'll make an English version.

Doubt they'll make an English version.

Eh, maybe they'll bring it overseas ten years later as an HD remaster...

...of a PS4 game...

...nevermind