Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jim

If this happens in KH3, I ain't gonna be happy.

i would like it if the end of kh 3 gave sora some kind of incentive for his next journey, so the story wouldnt stop dead in its tracks, still not a cliff hanger but enough to keep us thinking about the future titles.

maybe after defeating xehanort sora decides to carry out xehanorts ambition to restore balance in a way that doesnt involve a keyblade war.

I highly doubt there would be a TRUE cliff hanger for KH3. Think about it did KH end in a cliff hanger? Did KH2 end in a cliff hanger? No, they both ended with the notion that another journey is starting up. So, why would KH3 be any different?

Prequel games are a bit different, since they are setting up events to lead up into a different game. They are practically begging to be cliffhangers, especially when in the preestablished game has the conclusion of they story they are trying to tell.

We don't even know what the next story after Kingdom Hearts III is. So I can't try to devise a way to lead into it, nor do I know how KH III is supposed to end. If I knew at least one of those two things I could probably write a fanficy alternative to a cliffhanger for you.

We can sacrifice him to the Vanitases too! See the Vanitas in organisation 13 thread!!! :) just kidding, that would be sad.

Yes it would be sad, for one reason and one reason alone. There would never be a conclusion to the cliffhanger if he got sacrificed.