Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
VeNate13

Narnia world in KH3?

Narnia in kingdom hearts 3. What do you think?

Honestly there is a lot of potential for a Narnia world. But I have to say....we don't need Aslan talking to Sora, so no.

Ooh! I actually like that idea! Like, with the creation of Narnia, or the White Witch, or the Final Battle of the Narnia books, that would be sick.

Soo the whole point of Narnia world in Kingdom hearts is that you can summon Aslan and not Simba?

Well, the roaring actually doing ANYTHING would make a whole lot more sense with Aslan than Simba. But no the reason would be to interact with chosen kids destined to save Narnia from the White Witch. Though if Sora is also considered a son of Adam that could mess things up...So while I think it could be cool I have to say no...Edit:

Ooh! I actually like that idea! Like, with the creation of Narnia, or the White Witch, or the Final Battle of the Narnia books, that would be sick.

I am pretty sure Walden media (or was it a different company...) owns the rights to make Narnia books into movies, and they went on to work with Fox. (I don't know if either of them are owned by Disney) So we would only get the Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, or Prince Caspian.

Edited by Tigerruss