Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Xiro

Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]: Official Service Scheduled to Begin on Thursday July 18

Source: http://sqex-bridge.jp/guest/information/2019

■ Notice of official service (7/17) ■

Attended to open β test "Kingdom Hearts χ [chi]" of, 
thank you very much. July 18, 2013 from Thursday, is scheduled to begin official service. (. Available from after maintenance) by the start of the formal service will be available to "charge Manny". The "charge Manny", at an additional cost items that can be used in the present work it is a point to be able to purchase. Inbox rare card "charge Manny" and "Raise draw", BP and AP is totally recovered "Mega Potion", "mega ether", To give the Moogle that sometimes appeared in treasure box on the field to the other, rare You can get the "real ripe Kupo" that will replace an assist cards. For updates of the other, will let you know at the start of official service. Thanks to the cooperation of everyone who join us to open β test, I was able to fix the preparations for the official service. Thank you very much. In addition, since available to continue as it is the data of open β test, during an official service to start, please enjoy it in peace. Finally, the improvement due to open β test will inform you of the schedule in the future. 

<Improvement with open β test> (proofed at present time) adjusted such that the aggregation processing and matching of ■ team to work optimally.  Considering the difference of strength team and the entire union, optimization is performed continuously. ■ (proofed at present time) there is that the server load is high.  Because the load is increased by a variety of factors in the future is expected,  we will strengthen the monitoring system continue. ■ there is that the AP to be consumed for action is only consumption results in not out.  Here will be applying measures during maintenance of Thursday, July 18. ■ I have to adjust the balance of the Heartless. ■ other, I made ​​a small improvement of malfunction. We will continue to go the improvement will continue. ※ appreciation and cooperation of everyone to have you participate in the open β test,  as apologize for the inconvenience the various problems  will be made ​​available the following items.  (To "gift BOX" after maintenance of Thursday July 18 items  will be made ​​available. login the 31st ※ 7 month (Wednesday) 23:59. becomes the target) Gold ticket × 2 - Potion × 5 × 10-ether 

<scheduled for official service since> I will announce from time to time schedule of ※ additional elements. 

■ Added new map in order, new world, a new story! World of Disney that appeared in "Kingdom Hearts" series are added sequentially. With new characters and maps, a new means to enjoy the encounter! 

■ new species Reidobosu then Reidobosu that became familiar to the "dark side" in the β test, that soon "???" has appeared as Reidobosu! Heartless new species comes up plans more! In addition, a valid key blade because will continue to change for the enemy, let's continue to strengthen evenly. 

■ In addition, the implementation of the event or time-limited events that you can get and rare avatars, such as login bonus campaign has received a favorable reception, and is planning a variety of events in the future. And make changes to reward every season, to be able to enjoy for everyone because it is preparing intensively, please look forward to it! ★ Because we plan a questionnaire at the end of August, please let us know also voice of everybody by all means! Please enjoy "Kingdom Hearts χ [chi]" and continue!

English translation brought to you by Google Translate

Edited by Xiro

thank you very much. July 18, 2013 from Thursday, is scheduled to begin official service. (. Available from after maintenance) by the start of the formal service will be available to "charge Manny". The "charge Manny", at an additional cost items that can be used in the present work it is a point to be able to purchase. Inbox rare card "charge Manny" and "Raise draw", BP and AP is totally recovered "Mega Potion", "mega ether", To give the Moogle that sometimes appeared in treasure box on the field to the other, rare You can get the "real ripe Kupo" that will replace an assist cards. For updates of the other, will let you know at the start of official service. Thanks to the cooperation of everyone who join us to open β test, I was able to fix the preparations for the official service. Thank you very much. In addition, since available to continue as it is the data of open β test, during an official service to start, please enjoy it in peace. Finally, the improvement due to open β test will inform you of the schedule in the future. 

<Improvement with open β test> (proofed at present time) adjusted such that the aggregation processing and matching of ■ team to work optimally.  Considering the difference of strength team and the entire union, optimization is performed continuously. ■ (proofed at present time) there is that the server load is high.  Because the load is increased by a variety of factors in the future is expected,  we will strengthen the monitoring system continue. ■ there is that the AP to be consumed for action is only consumption results in not out.  Here will be applying measures during maintenance of Thursday, July 18. ■ I have to adjust the balance of the Heartless. ■ other, I made ​​a small improvement of malfunction. We will continue to go the improvement will continue. ※ appreciation and cooperation of everyone to have you participate in the open β test,  as apologize for the inconvenience the various problems  will be made ​​available the following items.  (To "gift BOX" after maintenance of Thursday July 18 items  will be made ​​available. login the 31st ※ 7 month (Wednesday) 23:59. becomes the target) Gold ticket × 2 - Potion × 5 × 10-ether 

<scheduled for official service since> I will announce from time to time schedule of ※ additional elements. 

■ Added new map in order, new world, a new story! World of Disney that appeared in "Kingdom Hearts" series are added sequentially. With new characters and maps, a new means to enjoy the encounter! 

■ new species Reidobosu then Reidobosu that became familiar to the "dark side" in the β test, that soon "???" has appeared as Reidobosu! Heartless new species comes up plans more! In addition, a valid key blade because will continue to change for the enemy, let's continue to strengthen evenly. 

■ In addition, the implementation of the event or time-limited events that you can get and rare avatars, such as login bonus campaign has received a favorable reception, and is planning a variety of events in the future. And make changes to reward every season, to be able to enjoy for everyone because it is preparing intensively, please look forward to it! ★ Because we plan a questionnaire at the end of August, please let us know also voice of everybody by all means! Please enjoy "Kingdom Hearts χ [chi]" and continue!

Ooh so the game is launching on 18th?

Edited by Keyblade Master101

Square Enix have announced that Kingdom Hearts χ[chi], the online social browser game in the Kingdom Hearts series, is planned to launch on July 18 after its website undergoes some scheduled maintenance. Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] has been in a open beta test period since July 8, and this was originally planned to last until August 1-- however, Square Enix have decided to launch the game early.

This announcement has also included some details about the final version of the game. Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] will be free-to-play, but will include a paid service called "Charge Munny", where people can buy points to spend on in-game items. Items that you can buy include a rare card called 'Raise Draw', Megapotions, and Megalixers. You can also find Kupo Nuts in treasure chests on the field, and trade these in for rare assist cards.

Other updates will be announced at launch. Until the launch, you can still keep playing the open beta test, and your data will be carried over when the game launches-- so keep playing, and have fun! Square Enix thanks everyone for the help so far. When the game launches, there will be new maps and new worlds, with new characters, quests and raid bosses. Stay tuned for more details about Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]. Thanks go to staff translator goldpanner for translating these details for us.

Which is 10AM GMT 

No, it is 4 AM GMT. (5 AM for places experiencing DST) GMT is not 3 time zones away from Japan... Japan is +9...

And since I might as well give it for the U.S. timezones as well: Pacific starts at 9PM, Mountain starts at 10PM, Central starts at 11PM, and for Eastern 12 AM.

No, it is 4 AM GMT. (5 AM for places experiencing DST) GMT is not 3 time zones away from Japan... Japan is +9...

And since I might as well give it for the U.S. timezones as well: Pacific starts at 9PM, Mountain starts at 10PM, Central starts at 11PM, and for Eastern 12 AM.

I was talking about the end of the maintenance.

I was talking about the end of the maintenance.

The maintenance goes until 1600 japan time which is 4PM Japan Time. Having it end at 10 AM would be placing GMT at GMT+3. So it actually would be ending at 7 AM GMT.

Edit: it is nothing personal, I just can't stand misinformation, especially when I give it.

Edited by Tigerruss

The maintenance goes until 1600 japan time which is 4PM Japan Time. Having it end at 10 AM would be placing GMT at GMT+3. So it actually would be ending at 7 AM GMT.

Edit: it is nothing personal, I just can't stand misinformation, especially when I give it.

Oh haha, see what I did here xD I looked at the SQEX message too fast and actually thought too fast, I thought it was 18:00 xD

Oh haha, see what I did here xD I looked at the SQEX message too fast and actually thought too fast, I thought it was 18:00 xD

Well I had to look at a different announcement than the one the person linked to find out the maintenance time. Since they didn't actually state it in this announcement, it was in the announcement before it. And 18 is the date, so I see how you made the mistake.

The members of KH13 must have made this possible.

Why would they launch it today?

Square: Because we're Square Enix and we're unpredictable.

The members of KH13 must have made this possible.Square: Because we're Square Enix and we're unpredictable.

They proved that by announcing Kingdom Hearts 3 at E3 2013 when no one expected them to announce it after recently announcing Kingdom Hearts 1.5.

I'm sitting here wondering if I'm still in beta or not 'cause it's the 18th where I live.  Timezones are hard.  

I'm happy my data hasn't been cleared, I've drifted off it from the first few days since I'm sorting out stuff at home, but I look forward to playing it though will still aim for the lux up hours.  Yay

Math is hard!

I'm sitting here wondering if I'm still in beta or not 'cause it's the 18th where I live.  Timezones are hard.  

I'm happy my data hasn't been cleared, I've drifted off it from the first few days since I'm sorting out stuff at home, but I look forward to playing it though will still aim for the lux up hours.  Yay

It is already the 19th in Japan, and the maintenance to make it the "official release" has happened.

Edited by Tigerruss

It is already the 19th in Japan, and the maintenance to make it the "official release" has happened.

Finally I know I'm behind them ._.' 

I thought the Open Beta was supposed to last until August 1st, not become the official Service on July 18th. Im conufsed.

I thought the Open Beta was supposed to last until August 1st, not become the official Service on July 18th. Im conufsed.

They decided to release it early, even before the open beta ended (I think they actually wanted to launch the official service the 1st of august, anyway, most likely because of the activity on the game they thought they could make money :P)