Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

would Maleficent be one of the main villians in reconnected or she change from bad to good and what did happen in kh2 when she had to kill all the heartless in the world that never was.

i dont know :/ I think she got the castle asoon as all the organizacion was destroyed because she said the heartless obey the strongest, asoon as xehanort was destroyed she must of got control of them and took over the castle. But she has the remains of kingdom hearts aswell so she might do somthing with that. :D

i dont know :/ I think she got the castle asoon as all the organizacion was destroyed

The castle was most likely destroyed during the battle against the Nobody dragoon

because she said the heartless obey the strongest' date=' asoon as xehanort was destroyed she must of got control of them[/quote']

Xehanort was destroyed? He hasn't even returned yet...

But she has the remains of kingdom hearts aswell so she might do somthing with that. :D

There is no remains of Kingdom Hearts. If you look at the cutscene after the first Xemnas armor battle you can see that Kingdom Hearts is gone...

would Maleficent be one of the main villians in reconnected or she change from bad to good and what did happen in kh2 when she had to kill all the heartless in the world that never was.

1. Depends. The Disney worlds have pretty much been irrelevant after KH1, and their villains are nothing to worry about.

2. She and Pete escaped at some point when the battle with Xemnas began. We know they're still alive by the ending of coded, but still up to no good, as usual.

Maleficent is most likely not coming back. She's erased inside the Data World in coded by Sora's Heartless

The gameplay summaries say otherwise. Data Riku managed to help both Maleficent and Pete escape near the end of the game.