Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I'm going to post what i wrote on another thread about  this :

It's true we don't know exactly for a fact how willing Saix was , but the events of Days back up that it was more than likely not voluntary.. He was part of a known plan between the two of them to rebel against the org bc it was stated they did not trust Xemnas and didn't believe they would get their hearts back through him .They also were trying to figure out what he was hiding . If Saix was a willing nort he would already know what Xemnas was truly up to and wouldn't also be planning to rebel against him . When Axel left, Saix even bemoaned it by saying now they would never get their hearts back bc the plan was ruined . Axel at first tried to save both friendships but ultimately was forced to choose between the two .Because of how 'changed " Saix had become Axel chose in the end to go with RAX. However, being norted and slowly becoming xehanort prolly more than contributed in saix becoming such an asshole ..

Considering he was plotting against the Organization at first, I don't think he would have been as willing as Braig.  I think maybe though with Axel becoming good friends with Roxas and Saix always being in the castle with Xemnas he's allowed himself to be indoctrinated and become a willing accomplice 

Considering he was plotting against the Organization at first, I don't think he would have been as willing as Braig.  I think maybe though with Axel becoming good friends with Roxas and Saix always being in the castle with Xemnas he's allowed himself to be indoctrinated and become a willing accomplice 

He was already 'norted' from the moment we first saw him in Days and while he was in the middle of rebelling with axel . Before Axel left and their friendship broke.It doesn't add up.

But in KH3d xemnas says but through weakness of body weakness of will or weakness of will most of the original members were inadequate. So wouldn't Saix be included in the weakness of trust thing?

Wait I just realized, when Saix was talking about betraying the Org. He knew there was a traitor. Maybe he was just testing Axel making sure he wasn't one. Plus his eyes were yellow since the beginning of the game and he's Xemnas' second in command and Xemnas wouldn't let someone he couldn't trust be that.

Wait I just realized, when Saix was talking about betraying the Org. He knew there was a traitor. Maybe he was just testing Axel making sure he wasn't one. Plus his eyes were yellow since the beginning of the game and he's Xemnas' second in command and Xemnas wouldn't let someone he couldn't trust be that.

He knew both him and Axel were traitors . Him being norted from the beginning of the game even though they were rebelling only backs up that it prolly wasn't voluntary . Why voluntarily be norted if you don't trust xemnas and are planning to rebel ?

Axel and Sa�x's "plan"? That Axel and Sa�x are old friends, and that Axel dealt with senior members of the Organization in order to move Sa�x "up", were revealed in this game. So, just what was their plan?

Nomura: It is a fact that Saix and Axel probably wanted to take over the Organization, however they didn�t understand what they were going to do or how to do it. As for Xemnas, he knew about this betrayal, but never brought it up. Generally, one�s conduct was for the sake of their purpose. 

I think this is a good point but what makes me doubt it was Saix's secret report day 356: What were you really after, Lea? We joined the Organization at the same time, and formulated our plan. At this point, it's just an idle fantasy. Everything changed. You, and me.

Since it was secret I don't see why he'd say that if he wasn't loyal to his and lea's plans at least at first.

But in KH3d xemnas says but through weakness of body weakness of will or weakness of will most of the original members were inadequate. So wouldn't Saix be included in the weakness of trust thing?

I was thinking that too...I'm not sure about this one but maybe they knew he'd be successful because of the possible

recusant sigil he has on his face if that is what it is

So maybe they knew Saix and Axel's plan wouldn't work out since this might've happened... I dunno xD

Overall I just really HOPE he wasn't willing.  xD

Edited by Gemini_Moon