Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

A short systematic tutorial broken into three section, the basic controls are explained to you through ordinary exploration on destiny islands. Then you have a tutorial battle against riku usig the new almost cinematic looking battle system, it explains the basic controls in battle and how the menu works then riku jumps higher and you get a tutorial on the flowmotion looking system so you can use it to follow him up there. As you reach the top you use the shotlock similar system seen at the end of the trailer to finish off the battle.

You finish off the tutorial fighting a darkside/twilight thorn style boss to test your skills.

the start up tutorial ends

Edited by EternalReckoning

well like eternal reckoning said, because i was thinking how awesome it would be to have the tutorial at destiny islands but with additional areas, sort of like what they did to traverse town in KH DDD. Maybe something that starts with you being put right in the action like god of war 2 or something.

I also would like it to start with a tutorial on Destiny Islands (and new areas would be so great!). I'd like it if we'd play as Kairi in it, Sora and Riku would teach her to fight and stuff, it would make sense that she didn't yet know exactly how to do everything.

Instead of we play as Kairi,what if that we played a new character that was One of the Seven Guardians?I mean,in KH2,we played Roxas,a new character and a member of Organization XIII,the main enemies that focus on that game,so i think it would be fit if we played a new characters to show that KH3 was focused on Sora finding the Seven Guardians...

Sora is sleeping on the beach(like in KH1) and then he starts to have a nightmare about what happened when he was kidnapped by YX. The tutorial starts with him surrounded in darkness and heartless appear as he tries to escape.