Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Hey everyone, how's it going?  You know, a lot of people hate Isa a whole lot, but personally, I have to say that he is one badass character and one of my favorite Organization members.  I mean, you can't actually blame him for being how he is.  The battle between him and Lea will be one of dramatic proportions in Kingdom Hearts 3, and one can't help but ask how things will turn out.  I find that Isa feels as though he was cast aside in favor of Roxas, as you can clearly see in Days, when Lea spends more time with Roxas and he barely gives Isa a thought.  They grew so distant over time, that Isa went cold, and now that he thinks his best friend abandoned him, he just doesn't give a damn of what happens to Lea or the others.  But I do think that in the end, Isa will probably show a tiny shred of humanity and help Sora in the gang in a tight spot, but that's just my opinion.  What do you think everyone?  What could possibly happen to Isa? (Other than the inevitable, which is dying. xD)

Edited by Sesshomaru

One of the reasons Axel started growing away from Saix was because of Saix's attitude. He mocked any emotions or feelings Axel had and would be a dick to everyone. Axel tried to hang on to both friendships but was eventually forced to choose .You could say that since Saix was already norted from the very beginning of Days , the more he became xehanort the more he was a dick . So basically being norted made him an asshole . Since this was more than likely involuntary, it gives Lea a reason to fight to save Isa. Afterall, he's now being controlled .I expect an epic dramatic showdown because of this .

It makes me wonder how much it hurt Axel watch his once best friend he'd known for years slowly turn into a monster...and not be able to stop it. 

It makes me wonder how much it hurt Axel watch his once best friend he'd known for years slowly turn into a monster...and not be able to stop it. 

I cannot imagine that was very easy to stomach - but now he knows why and it gives him more strength of heart to save ALL his friends now - especially Isa !

I'm pretty sure Isa will help Sora and the others at the end,when they'll free him.Maybe the Keyblade is the only way to free him and that's why Lea wants to be a Keyblade Master,to save his old friend.

But I like Isa even as a bad guy,I like his attitude,he's always calm,but when you fight him he goes completly berserk.I like that he has Moon powers and I like the hole ''broken friendship'' stuff with Lea and I really look forward to see their battle in KHIII(If it happens of course,but it HAS to.)

Isa is just cold-hearted and bitter and i can see why, hes got Xehanort inside him. but otherwise hes not such  bad guy afterall him and Lea were the best of friends till he was norted. when Isa is saved everything can go back to the way it used to!

I have said this few times, but it would be really cool if Lea and Isa had epic final battle and in the end Isa returns back to his old self and then gets killed by Xehanort. Then Lea going really angry and having more personal reason to take Xehanort down rather than just helping Sora and Co.

I have said this few times, but it would be really cool if Lea and Isa had epic final battle and in the end Isa returns back to his old self and then gets killed by Xehanort. Then Lea going really angry and having more personal reason to take Xehanort down rather than just helping Sora and Co.

I loved Isa..I could accept him dying only if it was handled well and Lea getting revenge like you said..I hope they don't just kill him off like just an obstacle that you just forget without having his and Lea's backstory explained more...also would give Lea even more depth and Isa's story even more tragic.

also wanna see a happy ending for Lea though where he does get ALL his friends back...I'm so conflicted...Lea and Isa's reunion would make me cry :')