Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
panosgate7

New original KH world in KH3?

Do you think we will get a new original world in KH3??? Personally, I would like that because every original world we've seen so far is really beautiful and comes with great music!!! I believe that the real Kingdom Hearts would make a perfect new original world in KH3!! It could be similar to the Keyblade Graveyard(with a few areas and the last battle taking place in the last area you have access)!

What do you guys and gals think???

I think they should make Kingdom Hearts a world you can go to. Either that or the Realm of Darkness

I totally agree with you but I believe that it should have both Realm of Darkness and something new because we have seen RoD in BbSFM.

Wasn't there a new original world for every new game?

(well if you count the remade worlds for a couple of the non-console games)

Well not every game!! Days, Re:Coded and KH3D didn't(I didn't mention CoM because I think CO counts as an original world).

Edit: Forget about KH3D...TWTNW was completely remade differently for each character so I think it counts!!!

Edited by panosgate7

oh for sure, i wouldnt doubt it, if anything kh 3 being the finale, it will be more story driven than the rest, the end of an arc is normally pretty fast moving and close to the plot.

consider disney worlds filler and side worlds and events that happen in each world which are related to the story are plot functions. there will be original worlds.

oh for sure, i wouldnt doubt it, if anything kh 3 being the finale, it will be more story driven than the rest, the end of an arc is normally pretty fast moving and close to the plot.

consider disney worlds filler and side worlds and events that happen in each world which are related to the story are plot functions. there will be original worlds.

I certainly hope so because you know...trollnomura!!!

That would be nice! The original KH worlds are my favorites. It would be nice if we could actually run around on Destiny Islands or the realm of darkness. A lot of places like that are included in cutscenes in previous games, but we don't often get the chance to actually play in them ^^

That'd be nice but I don't know if it'll happen.

Why not??? I mean Xehanort has been searching for the real Kingdom Hearts and the χ-blade for 7 games and 10+ in-game and real-life years... It would be really annoying to not show us how the REAL DEAL is!!!