Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I looked in the forum search for a topic that was purely for discussing the famous Manga, but all i found was the BOG topic, and one about saying how "DBZ" was never meant to be. So here we are. We can discuss the original DB or DBZ here.

Edited by Reyn

There wasn't one already? Dang.

I need to get back into this soon. My library's missing volume 6, and it's killing me having to wait. ;_;

Dude, ask Firaga Sensei for the website to read Manga. You can find Dragon Ball on there and read it. Your way behind honestly. The Second part of the series is better then the first i think.

Dude, ask Firaga Sensei for the website to read Manga. You can find Dragon Ball on there and read it. Your way behind honestly. The Second part of the series is better then the first i think.

I could probably find it somewhere, soon here. :P

I could probably find it somewhere, soon here. :P

I actually just checked, they finally got it in! :D They're missing 10 though, hopefully they'll have that one ready by the time I need it.

Eh, I like dragonball better. Dragonball z drags on too long and there is too many "uuughhhhhghghggh"  power up sequences. Dragonball is a lot more funny and lighthearted.

Well maybe some people don't want to make a new account and go discuss it there, and would rather discuss it here. THere are threads to discuss certain mangas and Animes, like the One Piece and Naruto threads.

Just sharing the little-known fact Dragonball has an mmo.

I never had the chance to watch all the episodes of DBZ as a kid,I only watched the Buu saga and some random episodes every now and then,but now thanks to the Internet I started from episode 1 and I'm currently at ep 77 when Goku fights Frieza and I like it a lot and I have to say that the Frieza saga is better so far then the Buu saga because of the character,they are a lot more intersting even though they are older and stronger in the Buu saga.

I also liked Dragon ball,but I never had the chance to watch all the episodes.

As for GT,I remember enjoying it,I didn't watched all the episodes,but I saw most of them,but from what I saw on the Internet and the fact that this ''Dragon ball'' topic doesn't include GT,it seems that nobody liked it.

Everybody knows me well enough to know what It think of DragonBall, so I'll just summarize it for the noobs:

-- it's my favorite anime/manga series

-- Piccolo kicks ass.

-- Krillin needs more love. So does KrillinX18.

-- DBZ, in Funi's dub, was kinda bad, but still watchable. Better in Japanese, but only dubwise (including OST).

-- DragonBall Kai is godly (in either English or Japanese) and needs the Buu Saga and the OG DB anime in there BAD.

-- Love the video games, even the newer ones

-- GT needs to be erased from existance.

That's about it.

Edited by Firaga Sensei

Who among these four do you consider to be the strongest character in both Dragonball and Dragonball Z history. These four among fans are among the most likely due to each of their respective strengths. (Note this only includes characters who have made an appearance in either series)

Posted Image