Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Hei

Comics Favorite Superhero?

I'm gonna be honest I love Batman but I like Nightwing more and it's funny cause people always say "Everyone loves Batman he is so overrated" but I love the character cause he's written well and shows being a hero isn't all about the Powers but about the Person doing the crime-fighting and there commitment to the cause they essentially live for. But I absolutely love Nightwing because he's like Batman+Spider-Man for me and shows how badass Sidekicks can be if they are taught, trusted, and trained properly while protecting them but also letting them have there freedom as a individual Crime Fighter. I just needed to share my thoughts and now that my "rant" is done I want to ask you Who is your Favorite Superhero and Why?

Edited by Kaiser SilverSun

Alright then I choose Ben Tennyson, one he keeps a normal life as well as being a hero, the omnitrix is cool looking and there are countless aliens. 

I prefer him more when he was 10, it was cooler he was young, yet had a good sense of justice. Also we was a geek himself.