Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Hello,

I'm Niki and I'm a really big fan of KH saga (you don't say??). 

I begin my adventure in KH when I was 11 years old finding in a store KH1. I though to myself: " Wow Disney characters, I have to buy it!"

I begin to play the game and it was not all about Disney stuff. It is a big experience that involves you at 360°. 

Then I bought KhII, CoM, BBS and all the others... I begin to buy consoles only for playing KH and this will happen also with KH3.

Unfortunatly I live in a city full of haters... They listen videogames? You're a fat nerd. You play KH? You're a children!

But inspite of this i continue to share my love to KH and i continue to not giving importance on the others thought.

I begin to frequent KH13 because it is the only site that informs you about all the news on KH. 

So... Hello to everyone and KH 4Ever!!!

Greetings fellow person-who-has-a-lot-of-stuff-in-common-with-me,

The Twilight Assassin, at your service. *bows*

... Wow, you posted really early in the morning *yawns* o__O

Anyway, I found KH2 at the age of 11 as well and I played all the games so far in the saga. I live in a town full of haters (only a couple of my friends actually enjoy playing it.) And I joined the site for the same reason you did. I'll never stop loving Kingdom Hearts... so... yeah... hope you have a great time here!

Greetings fellow person-who-has-a-lot-of-stuff-in-common-with-me,

The Twilight Assassin, at your service. *bows*

... Wow, you posted really early in the morning *yawns* o__O

Anyway, I found KH2 at the age of 11 as well and I played all the games so far in the saga. I live in a town full of haters (only a couple of my friends actually enjoy playing it.) And I joined the site for the same reason you did. I'll never stop loving Kingdom Hearts... so... yeah... hope you have a great time here!

Thank you very much!

I'm from Italy, maybe that's why i posted early