Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Skai

Adventure Is Out There!

Dawnstar2004: RIKU RIKU RIKU let me kiss your chest you bad boy...

Riku: Urrrrrr....D:

PLAY

Dawn enters, to everyone's surprise and someone follows closely behind, in a dog chain, clearly being held captive.  It is a boy who looks a lot like Sora's best friend.

DAWNI can cook!SKY (surprised)Really?RIKUShe can.

I say no one can turn down a slice of pizza.

I just don't like pizza or the memories it accociates with (aka memories of my dad...):(

There should be a couch of cupcakes and a nightstand of pizzas *is currently super hungry at the moment*

Dawn begins to cook a very delightful meal filled with a nightstand of pizzas (that don't remind Dawn of her dad), a couch of cupcakes, cookies, pancakes, waffles, pies, cakes, tea, coffee, water, everything anyone could possibly want and hands it to Gordon Ramsay.  He eats it and finishes it completely.

GORDONThis food is amazing, good job chef.

After finishing the line, Gordon falls onto the floor.  Oblivion checks his pulse.

OBLIVIONHe's dead.

NEVERBETTERHow?NEOSThis is getting creepy guys.

Everyone looks at Dawn who quietly makes more food.

BITDawn, did you do this?DAWN (laughing)Huh?  No... I just made food.

RIKU

I don't think she did it, but more importantly, let me go!  She's forcing me to sta-

Dawn tugs on the collar forcing Riku to shut up.

SORAHi Riku! 

RIKUDo I know you?XIRODude, don't be a jerk, that's Sora!

SKYYeah, why are you being a jerk Riku?  Has the darkness gotten you again?NEOSYou should eat a snickers!

Neos hands Riku a snickers and he feels better.

RIKUAh, much better.

OBLIVIONIf it isn't Dawn, then who did it?SKYI have no idea, do you guys know anyone who would put poison or something in food?

XIROI know of one from the Battle Royale.

NEOSIt can't be him.

RIKU (looking at Sora)

Anyways, I know Sora and you aren't him.

BITHow are you so sure?SORAYeah!

RIKU

Cause Sora's locked up in this very basement.

EVERYONE EXCEPT DAWNWhaaaa~?

Suddenly, screaming is heard downstairs as candles are lit in a path towards the stairs.

SKYDidn't know we were upstairs...

OBLIVIONYeah, weird.

NEVERBETTERI don't think we should go down there.

Everyone looks back to see Dawn smiling with a kitchen knife.

DAWN (laughing maniacally)We should definitely go down there.

RIKUIf I were you guys, I wouldn't go dow-

Another tug on his collar forces Riku to shut up.

NEVERBETTERHey Dawn!  That's not nice!

SORAYeah!

NEOSWhat they said.

Instantly, collars are put on the three who have spoken out of terms as they are sent to the back with Riku.

BITI'm just gonna keep my mouth shut...

SKY and XIROYeah...

OBLIVIONSame.

The group continues on and notices a secret stairway being kept up by two ropes.

SKYYeah... those stairs lead nowhere and we're trying to get down there.

NEOSNo problem I got this.

Ahaha... Use your gun Neo's... xD

Your dubstep guns?

Neos summons his guns, but these guns have an extra implement.  It makes it more efficient for multiple and widely separated targets.  Dubstep guns.  Neos shoots a blast from both creating an awesome beat while tearing up the ropes 20 feet in the air efficiently like a sword slash.

BITNice.

DAWNGood job, now go back with the other three.

Neos slouches and rejoins Dawn's chained slaves.  They proceed down the stairs.  Who is down there?  What will they find?  Will our heroes make it out alive?

PAUSE

Edited by Jaune Arc

Dawn enters, to everyone's surprise and someone follows closely behind, in a dog chain, clearly being held captive.  It is a boy who looks a lot like Sora's best friend.

DAWNI can cook!SKY (surprised)Really?RIKUShe can.

Dawn begins to cook a very delightful meal filled with a nightstand of pizzas (that don't remind Dawn of her dad), a couch of cupcakes, cookies, pancakes, waffles, pies, cakes, tea, coffee, water, everything anyone could possibly want and hands it to Gordon Ramsay.  He eats it and finishes it completely.

GORDONThis food is amazing, good job chef.

After finishing the line, Gordon falls onto the floor.  Oblivion checks his pulse.

OBLIVIONHe's dead.

NEVERBETTERHow?NEOSThis is getting creepy guys.

Everyone looks at Dawn who quietly makes more food.

BITDawn, did you do this?DAWN (laughing)Huh?  No... I just made food.

RIKU

I don't think she did it, but more importantly, let me go!  She's forcing me to sta-

Dawn tugs on the collar forcing Riku to shut up.

SORAHi Riku! 

RIKUDo I know you?XIRODude, don't be a jerk, that's Sora!

SKYYeah, why are you being a jerk Riku?  Has the darkness gotten you again?NEOSYou should eat a snickers!

Neos hands Riku a snickers and he feels better.

RIKUAh, much better.

OBLIVIONIf it isn't Dawn, then who did it?SKYI have no idea, do you guys know anyone who would put poison or something in food?

XIROI know of one from the Battle Royale.

NEOSIt can't be him.

RIKU (looking at Sora)

Anyways, I know Sora and you aren't him.

BITHow are you so sure?SORAYeah!

RIKU

Cause Sora's locked up in this very basement.

EVERYONE EXCEPT DAWNWhaaaa~?

Suddenly, screaming is heard downstairs as candles are lit in a path towards the stairs.

SKYDidn't know we were upstairs...

OBLIVIONYeah, weird.

NEVERBETTERI don't think we should go down there.

Everyone looks back to see Dawn smiling with a kitchen knife.

DAWN (laughing maniacally)We should definitely go down there.

RIKUIf I were you guys, I wouldn't go dow-

Another tug on his collar forces Riku to shut up.

NEVERBETTERHey Dawn!  That's not nice!

SORAYeah!

NEOSWhat they said.

Instantly, collars are put on the three who have spoken out of terms as they are sent to the back with Riku.

BITI'm just gonna keep my mouth shut...

SKY and XIROYeah...

OBLIVIONSame.

The group continues on and notices a secret stairway being kept up by two ropes.

SKYYeah... those stairs lead nowhere and we're trying to get down there.

NEOSNo problem I got this.

Neos summons his guns, but these guns have an extra implement.  It makes it more efficient for multiple and widely separated targets.  Dubstep guns.  Neos shoots a blast from both creating an awesome beat while tearing up the ropes 20 feet in the air efficiently like a sword slash.

BITNice.

DAWNGood job, now go back with the other three.

Neos slouches and rejoins Dawn's chained slaves.  They proceed down the stairs.  Who is down there?  What will they find?  Will our heroes make it out alive?

But why don't I just use my Thunder Money Stars and KO Dawnie... and... I'm a freakin' brownie hulk, why didn't I just break out? Or better yet... Why don;t I just use my dragon ball powers to wish us to the goal, where I will proceed to eat the pony's?

What if we end up seeing clones of ourselves o_o

I wanna see me do more evil hahahahaha

BECAUSE I DUN GIVE A C**P ABOUT HOW IT MAKES ME FEEL INSIDE. xD

cloned dawn...would....be......THE PERFECT LITTLE LADY!

And out to free rikus from evil dawns.

EVIL DAWNS, PEOPLE. EVIL. DAWNS.

I love my job as an internet explorer :P

Best and craziest chapter yet!

Also, I wasn't aware that Gordon Ramsay could be killed.

PLAY

Did he really die?  Did he?

Small update guise. 

SOMEWHERE IN KH13 HQ.

TIGERRUSSWait...

Tigerruss looks for his poisoned and nanite filled ingredients, he cannot find them.

TIGERRUSSOh shoot!  Dawn grabbed the wrong paper bag of stuff!

CRASHIt's cool, more food for us!

Crash and Tigerruss reach into the paper bag to find goodies that Dawn made for Riku and start eating it.

CRASHThis is amazing!

TIGERRUSSI kinda feel guilty, but indeed! 

IN THE STRUCTURE WHERE THE GROUP IS.

DAWNRiku, why aren't you eating the food?RIKUIt's clearly poisoned.

Dawn pulls on the chain.

BITI think you better eat it, man.

SKYBut he'll die if he eats it.

SORASorry man, your woman comes first.

XIROEven if it means death?NEVERBETTERGuess so...

OBLIVIONYou people are absolutely ridiculous.

The group continues on.

PAUSE

Edited by Jaune Arc

Poor Riku, though I guess it serves who ever took my bag right! It is time for me to call upon the power that is video game inventory systems! (I'll take the KH/KH II one, at least until I need more than 99 of an item) My ingredients shall be safe forever more!

Make me throw a fit about not getting any riku fanart for my birthday in the next chaptor xD(irl i don't really care. i hate making people feel pressured anyways)

PLAY

Hey, sorry, I was distracted that day.  I'll be more than glad to do it right now though!

Something about pancakes... now the story begins!

CREEPY STRUCTURE PLACE THING.  DIRECT CONTINUATION.

Riku eats the food and collapses on the floor, much to Dawn's dismay.  Seeing Riku on the floor reminds her of this amazing Riku fanart where he lies on a bed, very suggestively.  Due to unfortunate circumstances, she cannot get it.

DAWN (mad)Errrrr!  Riku, I love you, but stand up!SORA

I think he's dead.

NEOSYup, dead.

SKYDead or Alive?  That is the question.

OBLIVION

Well, that's kinda sad...

NEVERBETTERShut up, Sky, that's stupid.

BITOn topic.  Sorry about that, Dawn!  We'll get you a new fanart!

XIROWell, we should keep moving.

SKYWhat about...

Everyone looks at Riku.  Oblivion drops down to listen to his heartbeat.  It is faint, but it is there.

OBLIVIONHe's fine, just unconscious.

BITLet's just leave him here.

DAWNBut!

Neos struggles to get something from his backpack and begins to start sketching a Riku fanart masterpiece, handing it to Dawn.  It quiets her down as they begin to descend down the short stairs.  Same question readers.  Where will this lead?  Find out in like 3 hours or something, maybe less.  kbyethx.

PAUSE

Edited by Jaune Arc

But why don't I just use my Thunder Money Stars and KO Dawnie... and... I'm a freakin' brownie hulk, why didn't I just break out? Or better yet... Why don;t I just use my dragon ball powers to wish us to the goal, where I will proceed to eat the pony's?

PLAY

Because your character has become too OP.  The narrator disapproves of this.  Everyone levels up 5 levels as you lose 10 levels.  JK, no one has levels.  I lied, next update is now.  Onward!

CREEPY BUILDING THINGY.  DIRECT CONTINUATION.

Everyone has now reached the bottom of the stairs to find nothing, but an empty basement.  They look around, picking up random items that amuse them.

SORAHehe, naked lady.

BITGross.  I got me a Kuriboh card.

SKYKinky.  Look, I found a donut.

NEVERBETTERYou... you gonna eat that? 

NeverBetter's mouth drools attracting the attention of Dawn's disgusted face.  

NEVERBETTERI mean, cause that would be gross!SKY (weirded out)No... I was just pointing it out...

XIROFound me a master sword in the closet, awesome!

NEOSSomeone left Lie Ren's guns lying around, so I took it.

OBLIVIONOh cool, look people!  7 Wayfinders conveniently placed right on top of this table.

Everyone takes one, surrounding the table during the process.  The floorboard begins to turn as they look down.  They hear screaming once again, catching them off guard as the floor beneath them falls, like an elevator that's lost it's break cable.

We end up walking into a haunted art gallery where the paintings come alive O.O

The group falls into a large pool in what seems to be an underground cave.  It is dim and one can only see a couple feet away.  Everyone swims out and those who can't swim are dragged by ones who can.

SKYSooo, where are we now?

SORANo idea, but I found a Kingdom Key on my way down.

SKYOkay seriously, where the firetruck are you people getting your weapons?NEVERBETTERFound me a rocket launcher at the bottom of the pool.  Looks like it still works.

OBLIVIONFound an Oblivion.  Now I have both awesome Keyblades.

SORAHey look!  I found the Kingdom Key: D too!

NEOSWhat the...XIROI don't even...

SKYOkay!  That's enough!  Let's just figure out where we are.

BITAgreed.

Everyone climbs up stone steps to find a well lit art gallery.

SORAOh, cool!  Look people, it's-

A picture of Kairi looks at Sora, surprising him.  Her hand sticks out, pulling him in.  Xiro turns around, back turned on a Legend of Zelda, picture.

XIROWhat was that, Sora?

NEOSLook out Xiro! 

Xiro looks back to see Ganandorf.  The fiend grabs him and throws him in.  Neos is too distracted, a picture of Nora he is standing in front of kidnaps him also.  Bit looks at his Kuriboh card, engrossed by the nice artwork.  Suddenly he is sucked in as a strange figure enters the room.  Dawn is nowhere to be found.  Oblivion and Sky remain in the middle, away from the pictures.

SKYThis is bad.

OBLIVIONYeah, you think we can take him?SKYNope, I think we're gonna Le-lose.

So I realized, I have so many requests and in order to fulfill them, I'll just be announcing what I'll be taking care of next time.  Here it is, have fun!  Thanks for reading, ya losers!

What if we end up seeing clones of ourselves o_o

Next boss: Lelouch

PAUSE

Edited by Jaune Arc

Because your character has become too OP.  The narrator disapproves of this.  Everyone levels up 5 levels as you lose 10 levels.  JK, no one has levels.  I lied, next update is now.  Onward!

CREEPY BUILDING THINGY.  DIRECT CONTINUATION.

Everyone has now reached the bottom of the stairs to find nothing, but an empty basement.  They look around, picking up random items that amuse them.

SORAHehe, naked lady.

BITGross.  I got me a Kuriboh card.

SKYKinky.  Look, I found a donut.

NEVERBETTERYou... you gonna eat that? 

NeverBetter's mouth drools attracting the attention of Dawn's disgusted face.  

NEVERBETTERI mean, cause that would be gross!SKY (weirded out)No... I was just pointing it out...

XIROFound me a master sword in the closet, awesome!

NEOSSomeone left Lie Ren's guns lying around, so I took it.

OBLIVIONOh cool, look guys!  7 Wayfinders conveniently placed right on top of this table.

Everyone takes one, surrounding the table during the process.  The floorboard begins to turn as they look down.  They hear screaming once again, catching them off guard as the floor beneath them falls, like an elevator that's lost it's break cable.

The group falls into a large pool in what seems to be an underground cave.  It is dim and one can only see a couple feet away.  Everyone swims out and those who can't swim are dragged by ones who can.

SKYSooo, where are we now?

SORANo idea, but I found a Kingdom Key on my way down.

SKYOkay seriously, where the firetruck are you guys getting your weapons?NEVERBETTERFound me a rocket launcher at the bottom of the pool.  Looks like it still works.

OBLIVIONFound an Oblivion.  Now I have both awesome Keyblades.

SORAHey look!  I found the Kingdom Key: D too!

NEOSWhat the...XIROI don't even...

SKYOkay!  That's enough!  Let's just figure out where we are.

BITAgreed.

Everyone climbs up stone steps to find a well lit art gallery.

SORAOh, cool!  Look guys, it's-

A picture of Kairi looks at Sora, surprising him.  Her hand sticks out, pulling him in.  Xiro turns around, back turned on a Legend of Zelda, picture.

XIROWhat was that, Sora?

NEOSLook out Xiro! 

Xiro looks back to see Ganandorf.  The fiend grabs him and throws him in.  Neos is too distracted, a picture of Nora he is standing in front of kidnaps him also.  Bit looks at his Kuriboh card, engrossed by the nice artwork.  Suddenly he is sucked in as a strange figure enters the room.  Dawn is nowhere to be found.  Oblivion and Sky remain in the middle, away from the pictures.

SKYThis is bad.

OBLIVIONYeah, you think we can take him?SKYNope, I think we're gonna Le-lose.

So I realized, I have so many requests and in order to fulfill them, I'll just be announcing what I'll be taking care of next time.  Here it is, have fun!  Thanks for reading, ya losers!

WHAT HAPPEND TO MEEEEEE?