Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Skai

Adventure Is Out There!

Fine. Pedo-Hitler-Stache Man will be the first, and Death will be the second.

And Gordon Ramsay will be the third.

Wait! I meant Death will have the Hittler-stachepedostachfusion

Hmm... I don't think the stache would work for him

No, it would be fabooooooo!

Well I have a tall order to fill... Give me a couple posts or so to get all of them done. >;o

Where are the ninjas? We need to put our bacon swords to good use.

Also, if NeverBetter can turn into a powerhouse, can he turn into an ATM as well, since he's the "moneysource"?

PLAY

The six walk through the yellow brick road and reach an ominous looking forest.

SKYGuys, you are firetrucking stupid if you want to go in there..

BITLet's go in there.

Sky facepalms.

OBLIVION

Oh, come on, Sky!  It won't hurt.

XIRODon't worry about it, we have bacon swords!NEOSI just wanna reach those ponies already...

BIT

You wuss, just go in!SKYWe have bacon swords...

NEVERBETTERDon't worry, if we have any trouble, we can just withdraw money from me!

NeverBetter turns into an atm.  Everyone laughs once again as Bit pushes Sky in.  Everyone enters the dark, dark forest.  Everyone points there bacon swords out.

NEOSOh look a pony!

Neos spots a silhouette strangely reminiscent of a horse.  Everyone also spots it and approaches it.  Sky is hesitant.

SKY (sticking out hand)Guys... 

XIROChill.

Suddenly the silhouette expands to over fifty, now making it clear they are people.  

OBLIVIONIt's an ambush.

Everyone jumps into a circle, facing out.

XIRONinjas?

Of course I can, I shoot friggin ninja stars made of dollar bills! Also, I can shoot thunderbolts. Also, I say we have the first boss be a man with a hittler stache and a pedo stache mixed together

A battle ensues.  NeverBetter throws dollar shurikens that cast thunder spells upon impact.  Neos takes NeverBetter's unused Bacon sword and starts hacking away at everyone.  Xiro conveniently has a shield on his back and the rest of Link's gear.  He uses his bow and arrow to fight.  Oblivion ironically has an the Oathkeeper and fights dual wielding that and a bacon sword.  Sky eats the bacon sword and fights with a plain sword.  Bit uses his Kuriboh powers implement his death by cuteness technique.  The ninjas lose.

NEOS (wiping off sweat)Phew.  That was awesome!

BITPretty much.

NEVERBETTER

I totally owned, man! 

SKYWhatever, let's keep going.

XIROYeah.

OBLIVION

Alright, I'll watch the rear.  Someone get left and right.

Neos watches the right side.  Xiro takes left.  Sky and NeverBetter look forward.  Bit begins to eat the rest of the bacon swords.  Sky looks back.

SKYDid-Did you just eat our delicious weapons?BITYeah, they're useless anyways.

NEOS (making a disappointed face)

I was kicking butt with them.

XIROJust use your guns, Neos.

Neos looks inside his sleeves to find two dual guns.

NEVERBETTERHow convenient...

The group of unlikely heroes reach a large door.  Okay, who will the first boss behind that door be?

PAUSE

Edited by Jaune Arc

Well I have a tall order to fill... Give me a couple posts or so to get all of them done. >;o  The six walk through the yellow brick road and reach an ominous looking forest. 

SKYGuys, you are firetrucking stupid if you want to go in there..

BITLet's go in there.

Sky facepalms. 

OBLIVION

Oh, come on, Sky!  It won't hurt.

XIRODon't worry about it, we have bacon swords!NEOSI just wanna reach those ponies already...

BIT

You wuss, just go in!SKYWe have bacon swords...

NEVERBETTERDon't worry, if we have any trouble, we can just withdraw money from me!

NeverBetter turns into a an atm.  Everyone laughs once again as Bit pushes Sky in.  Everyone enters the dark, dark forest.  Everyone points there bacon swords out. 

NEOSOh look a pony!

Neos spots a silhouette strangely reminiscent of a horse.  Everyone also spots it and approaches it.  Sky is hesitant. 

SKY (sticking out hand)Guys... 

XIROChill.

Suddenly the silhouette expands to over fifty, now making it clear they are people.   

OBLIVIONIt's an ambush.

Everyone jumps into a circle, facing out. 

XIRONinjas?

A battle ensues.  NeverBetter throw dollar shurikens that cast thunder spells upon impact.  Neos takes NeverBetter's unused Bacon sword and starts hacking away at everyone.  Xiro conveniently has a shield on his back and the rest of Link's gear.  He uses his bow and arrow to fight.  Oblivion ironically has an the Oathkeeper and fights dual wielding that and a bacon sword.  Sky eats the bacon sword and fights with a plain sword.  Bit uses his Kuriboh powers implement his death by cuteness technique.  The ninjas lose. 

NEOS (wiping off sweat)Phew.  That was awesome!

BITPretty much.

NEVERBETTER

I totally owned, man! 

SKYWhatever, let's keep going.

XIROYeah.

OBLIVION

Alright, I'll watch the rear.  Someone get left and right.

Neos watches the right side.  Xiro takes left.  Sky and NeverBetter look forward.  Bit begins to eat the rest of the bacon swords.  Sky looks back. 

SKYDid-Did you just eat our delicious weapons?BITYeah, they're useless anyways.

NEOS (making a disappointed face)

I was kicking butt with them.

XIROJust use your guns, Neos.

Neos looks inside his sleeves to find two dual guns. 

NEVERBETTERHow convenient...

The group of unlikely heroes reach a large door.  Okay, who will the first boss behind that door be?
Like we decided earlier... Death, but he has a hittlersache pedostachemix.

Like we decided earlier... Death, but he has a hittlersache pedostachemix.

PLAY

The group open the large door, to find a smaller door and another after that.   The list keeps going until they finally open a normal sized door.  They enter.

BITWell that was a waste of time to open.

NEVERBETTERYeah...

DEATHYou have come for your demise.

Everyone looks backwards as they see a dark figure in the bright light.  The door behind the figure closes as each subsequent one closes after.

OBLIVIONIt's dark in here.

XIROWait up.

Xiro lights a bomb and everyone looks at Death.  He bears a mustache that looks like a mix of Hitler and one of a pedophile.  Everyone begins to laugh, all falling to the floor.

DEATHHey!  What are you laughing at?

NEOSHere!

Neos hands Death a mirror, conveniently placed in his pocket for some reason.  I don't know, shut up.  Death grabs it and looks at himself.  He begins to laugh hysterically and also falls to the ground.  The bomb's fuse continues to deplete as Sky and Xiro notice.

SKY (whispering)Guys, we should go.

XIRO (whispering)

Yeah.

Everyone slowly walks into the dark room as the bomb explodes and Death is no longer heard laughing.  They enter an even darker corridor where they hear footsteps.  Whose footsteps are these?  A newcomer or another enemy?

PAUSE

Edited by Jaune Arc

http://youtu.be/vj7Pai8WlHA Gordon Ramsay's theme of some sort

PLAY

For the sake of music, I will be using spoiler tabs in this post.  Yes, the narrator talks to thee. 

http://youtu.be/vj7Pai8WlHA&autoplay=1 Xiro attempts to light another bomb, when Sky stops him. 

SKYIdiot!  We can just have Oblivion use Fire.

(turns to Oblivion)Please?OBLIVIONOkies.

Oblivion summons the Oathkeeper and uses a small fire spell on the tip of her Keyblade and maintains it.  They see a figure in the distance.  Everyone squints. 

BITIs that-

NEVERBETTER-Gordon-

XIRO-RAMSAY!NEOS (surprised)What?!?

GORDON RAMSAYNone of you shall pass until one of you can properly cook me a meal.

NEOSNOOOOO!

SKYWell then, we'll be stuck here forever.....

XIROWhat Sky said.

BITYeah.

Intermission.  Go eat some cake or something.  Drink tea. End of Intermission.  Yeah, it's a 3 second intermission, deal with it ya douche. 

Put me in this shiznet

http://youtu.be/yeWOk9WBLP4&autoplay=1 More footsteps are heard.  Oblivion points her Keyblade towards the sound to find none other than friend whore himself, Sora. 

SORA (chewing on something to look cool)

Did someone say chef?

XIROSora!SKYWe missed your face!

NEOS (glomping Sora)Sora!

GORDON RAMSAYOkay chefs, make me something delicious.

Everyone goes to the kitchen and begins to prepare food.  First Oblivion. 

GORDON RAMSAY

Thes crabs are so uncooked, GIVE THEM BACK TO YOUR GIRLFRIEND!

OBLIVIONBut I'm a gir-

GORDON RAMSAYDOESN'T MATTER!

One by one, everyone disappoints Gordon Ramsay.  His disapproval only sustains their enjoyment as they laugh at his meme based responses.  And the last one remaining is Sora. 

SORA (smiling)

Here ya go, chef!

GORDON RAMSAYThis dinner was amazing, WHEN YOUR MOM MADE IT FOR YOU TWO YEARS AGO!  IT'S ROTTEN NOW!

Everyone cracks up, but all have failed. 

GORDON RAMSAYNone of you can move on.

Who will save the day?  Will our heroes be able to cook food that pleases Gordon?  Stay tuned!

PAUSE

Edited by Jaune Arc

I say no one can turn down a slice of pizza.

I don't like pizza :P

Blarg. Have you ever had a cheeseless pizza from one of Vegas' ovens? Pizza here is awesome.