Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Skai

Adventure Is Out There!

I can't read that last chaptor, unless 'guys' is changed to 'people'... Its not respecting my autism at all T____T

(Fixed!  I understand, no worries.)

WHAT HAPPEND TO MEEEEEE?

PLAY

Secret. The strange figure approaches them holding the Kuriboh card.  It is Lelouch. 

Next boss: Lelouch

SKYYeah... unless you have a way of not being controlled, we lose.

OBLIVIONNo worries, he can only do it once.

LELOUCHKill yourselves.

The two kill themselves and fall to the floor.  NeverBetter is behind Lelouch, about to shoot the rocket launcher, when he is affected by Lelouch super OP mind control thingy, douche power that only works once with each person but still too OP. 

LELOUCHDrown yourself in that pool.

NeverBetter does so.  Meanwhile....INSIDE KAIRI PAINTING. 

SORA (lost)What are you doing to me, Kairi?

KAIRI (smiling)I'm here to kill you, silly?

SORAWhy would you kill your crush?KAIRIYou're not my crush, Sora is.

SORAI am Sora! 

Meanwhile...

ZELDA PAINTING.

XIROSeriously?  I'm missing a Lelouch battle out there, Ganondorf!GANONDORFIt's time to kill you, shades wearing Link!

Another meanwhile...

NORA PAINTING.

NEOSYeah, Nora what's up?NORADo I know you?

NEOSYeah, it's Lie Ren.

Nora points her rifle at Neos with sure hostility.

NORAYou aren't Lie Ren!

NEOSYeah I am.

And back to Lelouch...

OUTSIDE WITH LELOUCH.

Lelouch holds the Kuriboh card out, summoning Bit in the form of Kuriboh.

LELOUCHI'll be discarding Kuriboh to take no battle damage this turn.

BIT (inside Kuriboh card)What?  No!

LELOUCH (looking at card)Do as your told.

The card falls to the ground, symbolically representing that this scene sucks ass. Lelouch could have just ripped the card to pieces, but whatevs...What will happen next?  Losing four out of seven heroes will be a doozy.  How will this end?  Find out next time on Adventure Is Out There!  My mistake people.  Holding this one out for a different post.  Anyways Enjoy!  Later losers, jk xP

What if we end up seeing clones of ourselves o_o

I'll also get to these in a later date.

Team Death Match

A random enemy encounter! Winner receives 500 gil, 30 EXP, and a Rosetta Stone.

PAUSE

Edited by Jaune Arc

Fixed! I understand, no worries.Secret.The strange figure approaches them holding the Kuriboh card. It is Lelouch.

SKYYeah... unless you have a way of not being controlled, we lose.

OBLIVIONNo worries, he can only do it once.

LELOUCHKill yourselves.

The two kill themselves and fall to the floor. NeverBetter is behind Lelouch, about to shoot the rocket launcher, when he is affected by Lelouch super OP mind control thingy, douche power that only works once with each person but still too OP.

LELOUCHDrown yourself in that pool.

NeverBetter does so.Meanwhile....INSIDE KAIRI PAINTING.

SORA (lost)What are you doing to me, Kairi?

KAIRI (smiling)I'm here to kill you, silly?

SORAWhy would you kill your crush?KAIRIYou're not my crush, Sora is.

SORAI am Sora!

Meanwhile...ZELDA PAINTING.

XIROSeriously? I'm missing a Lelouch battle out there, Ganondorf!GANONDORFIt's time to kill you, shades wearing Link!

Another meanwhile...NORA PAINTING.

NEOSYeah, Nora what's up?NORADo I know you?

NEOSYeah, it's Lie Ren.

Nora points her rifle at Neos with sure hostility.

NORAYou aren't Lie Ren!

NEOSYeah I am.

And back to Lelouch...OUTSIDE WITH LELOUCH.Lelouch holds the Kuriboh card out, summoning Bit in the form of Kuriboh.

LELOUCHI'll be discarding Kuriboh to take no battle damage this turn.

BIT (inside Kuriboh card)What? No!

LELOUCH (looking at card)Do as your told.

The card falls to the ground, symbolically representing that this scene sucks ass. Lelouch could have just ripped the card to pieces, but whatevs...What will happen next? Losing four out of seven heroes will be a doozy. How will this end? Find out next time on Adventure Is Out There! My mistake people. Holding this one out for a different post. Anyways Enjoy! Later losers, jk xPI'll also get to these in a later date.
But I'm immortal... And I'm kinda immune to mind control. I'm too stupid for it to work... :P also, I'm a master Yugioh player. I activate Wabakou! Now none of us take damage for this turn! Edited by Guest

But I'm immortal... And I'm kinda immune to mind control. I'm too stupid for it to work... :P also, I'm a master Yugioh player. I activate Wabakou! Now none of us take damage for this turn!

(No... just what the hell, man?  -_____-)

PLAY

And so the story continued after the narrator had to unleash one of his first denials for requests.

IN A HAUNTED ART GALLERY UNDER CREEPY STRUCTURE.

Lelouch stand in the middle of all the art waiting for the heroes to finish their battles.

ZELDA PAINTING.

XIRO

Take that!

Xiro unleashes a spin attack with his newly acquired master sword, knocking out Ganondorf.

XIRO

Ha!

NORA PAINTING.

NEOS

Nora, look over there!  The real Lie Ren!

Neos points to a random direction as Nora follows his finger.  He runs away and out of the painting.

KAIRI PAINTING.

KAIRI (eyes sparkling)

A paopu fruit, really?

SORA

Yup!

KAIRI

Thank you!

Sora leaves the painting.

BACK TO ART GALLERY. 

Sora and Neos enter to see everyone dead, save Xiro, who is still in the painting and NeverBetter, whose body is in the water.  Sora and Neos are disgusted as they look away from the shock.

SORA

Trinity Limit!

NEOS

Take that!

Sora creates a large trinity limit causing flashes of light to engulf the whole cave/art gallery, while Neos shoots a bunch of dust imbued bullets at Lelouch.  Lelouch dodges.  Neos and Sora think they have won until the light clears and they see Xiro using his shield to protect Lelouch.

XIRO

Sorry guys.

Xiro uses his bow and boomerang to subdue Sora and Neos, who now face Lelouch.  For some stupid reason, Lelouch decides to speak Japanese instead of English.

LELOUCH

Shinu (Die).

Neos points the gun thing at himself and Sora points the Keyblade at his heart.  They both fall to the floor presumably dead.  Xiro turns around to face Lelouch.

LELOUCH

Why would you do that?

XIRO

I wanted to solo you.

LELOUCH

Idiot.

Lelouch activates his Geass again, but sees a new person approach the art gallery, a sharp young lad.  He is very eloquent and a huge Kairi fan.  Who is he?  Find out next time on Adventure is Out There!

This is coming next post.  The others I plan on including will come soon.

Lelouch should've saved Kuriboh for the next turn when I fight him after killing Ganondorf

PAUSE

Edited by Jaune Arc

Sora creates a large trinity limit causing flashes of light to engulf the whole cave/art gallery, while Neos shoots a bunch of dust imbued bullets at Lelouch.  Lelouch dodges.  Neos and Sora think they have won until the light clears and they see Xiro using his shield to protect Lelouch.

Fixed.

Also, is there still gonna be a Geass battle?

....Because I do. You just can't see it because of the shades.

lol.... Fine, you have Geass, but not here.

Edited by Jaune Arc

Pfft. You deny me? I deny you. This is my world.

Unless... These are powers we don't have? Well, then, I wish I could be able to breath both air and water!

Btw, I actually am a decent Yugioh player.

Lelouch should've saved Kuriboh for the next turn when I fight him after killing Ganondorf

PLAY

DIRECT CONTINUATION.  ART GALLERY.

A familiar figure approaches.

JAVELIN

It's over Lelouch.

LELOUCH

Are you sure?

JAVELIN

Hiyah!

Javelin pulls out a plasma gun shooting Lelouch's right arm off.  He screams in agony and uses his Geass on Javelin.  Javelin falls victim to it, once again.

XIRO

Javelin!

(Angered)

That's it, you're done!

Xiro puts his shades on and begins to attack with his master sword.  Lelouch tries to use his Geass, but it does not work.

LELOUCH

What?!?  Why won't it work.

XIRO

Hehe!

LELOUCH

Tch.

Xiro manages to cut off Lelouch's other arm and then throws him into the water.  Xiro has won the day... for now, but what about the others?  How will he save them?

PAUSE

Edited by Jaune Arc

Xiro manages to cut off Lelouch's other arm and then throws him into the water.  Xiro has won the day... for now, but what about the others?  How will he save them?

PLAY

Well actually it's simpler than everyone thinks it is.

CONTINUATION.

Xiro takes out six heart containers filled to the brim and gives five to the ones on the floor around him, Sky, Neos, Oblivion, Javelin, and Sora.  They are healed.

SKY (rubbing head)Well that was anticlimactic...

NEOSI agree.

SORAHa!

OBLIVION

Hey!  At least we're saved!

SORAWell, how about the others?NEOSYeah like NeverBetter and Dawn?

JAVELINI didn't see either when I passed by.

XIROI think NeverBetter is in the water over there... Dawn, I have no idea.

Everyone looks at the water and assign Sora to get NeverBetter.  Sora goes into the water and retrieves NeverBetter.  Xiro gives him the last heart container and everyone's healed.  

NEVERBETTERThanks guys!

What will happen next?

Oh wait, these will happen next:

The group will meet clones.

Team death match.

The real sora will be found.

Dawn will rejoin the group.

Random enemy encounter with prizes and shtufff.

PAUSE

Edited by Jaune Arc

But I can turn into inanimate objects... Why didn't I just transform into something so I didn't die in the water?

MOAR MOAR!! xD

PLAY

And it continues.

ART GALLERY.

SKYDid you plan for Bit?XIRONope.

OBLIVIONI got it!

Oblivion gets some tape and tapes the Kuriboh card pieces on the floor.  Bit appears out of the card.

BITWell, that was simple.  Thanks!

The group walks past the art gallery and into the deeper, darker parts of the cave to see that they are now in a fun house.  Sora laughs at the weird faces he makes.

SORACheck this out, Xiro!

(Using fingers to widen mouth)

Blehhhh!

XIROHa!

NEOSHAHAHA!

BITWhat the?

SKY (looking at Sora then turning to Bit)What's up, Bit?

OBLIVIONLook!

NEVERBETTERHuh?

Everyone turns to the mirror Bit is looking at and sees the reflection of Bit exit it.  Suddenly, they start hearing cracks from all the mirrors and see mirror versions of them leaving those mirrors also.  Everyone get's ready to fight.  Bit turns into Kuriboh, grows wings, and turns back into his normal self, with the wings, though.

XIROOn Sky's mark!NEOS3

SORA2

BIT

SKYGo!

Nothing much to say here, just stay tuned.

PAUSE

Edited by Jaune Arc

MOAR MOAR!! xD

PLAY

...And it begins!

Bit begins to fight himself as well as the others with their own clones.

BIT

Hiyah!  Take that!

Bit launches feathers from his newly grown wings at clone Bit, but he dodges.

SORATrinity Limit!CLONE SORAFaith!

The two light imbued attacks clash, balancing each other out.  Oblivion takes her Oathkeeper and Oblivion out and fights clone Oblivion who does the same.

OBLIVIONAre you guys just going to mirror everything we do?CLONE OBLIVIONAre you gonna stop us? 

Clone Oblivion goes on the offensive, pushing Oblivion back.  Neos jumps over them and starts shooting at clone Oblivion, but clone Neos blocks the attacks and knocks Neos down.

NEOSAch!

CLONE NEOSYou have your own battle to worry about!

Xiro fights clone Xiro with the master sword, but the clone has his own to fight with.

XIROWow, copycat....

NeverBetter just admires his clone and his clone does the same.

NEVERBETTERLooking good!CLONE NEVERBETTERYou too!

But it won't last, the NeverBetter begins to attack with lightning imbued shuriken.  The clone turns into an ATM and gains a power surge from the electricity and throws his own shuriken casting Thundaga spells while spinning.

SKYYeah, um guys.  You just have to bre-

CLONE SKY

Hiyah!

Sky blocks a downward strike from his clone, using his shielth and attacks back, causing his clone to jump away.

CLONE SKYYou're pretty good.

How will this end?  Will they have to switch opponents?  Will they have to become stronger than themselves back then to gain the advantage?  Nope.  Sky has figured it out.

SKYYeah I am.  Bye.

Sky breaks a mirror causing NeverBetter's clone to disappear.  Clone Sky sees this and tries to stop Sky, but Sky start running on the mirror walls and breaking each one, eventually destroying all and forcing the clones to disappear.

XIROWow, way to take all the fun out of it!OBLIVIONFun?  You were getting your ass kicked.

SORAHaha, Xiro!  Burrnnnnn!

NEOSHahaha.

BITBooo, I was having fun!

And they continue!  Blarg flarg I'm Nigel Thornberry and I'll be replacing blarg flarg your current narrator, blarg.  Uhh, no you wont.  Sorry guys, lemme deal with this minor inconvenience

OFF SCREEN.

NARRATORWhat do you think you're doing Nigel?NIGELI'm taking your job, blarg flarg, what do it look like?NARRATORNo you won't.

And for this segment, we have hired a second narrator, me, to narrate the narrators action.   Narrate-ception.

NARRATOR (looking up)Well that's weird...

Narrator begins to beat up Nigel, take his money and toss him out of the studio.  

NARRATOROkay, 2nd Narrator, you can go.

And so the Narrator took back his job after brutally beating up Nigel Thornberry.

Okay, I'm back.  What will happen next?

PAUSE

Edited by Jaune Arc

...And it begins!Bit begins to fight himself as well as the others with their own clones.

BIT

Hiyah! Take that!

Bit launches feathers from his newly grown wings at clone Bit, but he dodges.

SORATrinity Limit!CLONE SORAFaith!

The two light imbued attacks clash, balancing each other out. Oblivion takes her Oathkeeper and Oblivion out and fights clone Oblivion who does the same.

OBLIVIONAre you guys just going to mirror everything we do?CLONE OBLIVIONAre you gonna stop us?

Clone Oblivion goes on the offensive, pushing Oblivion back. Neos jumps over them and starts shooting at clone Oblivion, but clone Neos blocks the attacks and knocks Neos down.

NEOSAch!

CLONE NEOSYou have your own battle to worry about!

Xiro fights clone Xiro with the master sword, but the clone has his own to fight with.

XIROWow, copycat....

NeverBetter just admires his clone and his clone does the same.

NEVERBETTERLooking good!CLONE NEVERBETTERYou too!

But it won't last, the NeverBetter begins to attack with lightning imbued shuriken. The clone turns into an ATM and gains a power surge from the electricity and throws his own shuriken casting Thundaga spells while spinning.

SKYYeah, um guys. You just have to bre-

CLONE SKY

Hiyah!

Sky blocks a downward strike from his clone, using his shielth and attacks back, causing his clone to jump away.

CLONE SKYYou're pretty good.

How will this end? Will they have to switch opponents? Will they have to become stronger than themselves back then to gain the advantage? Nope. Sky has figured it out.

SKYYeah I am. Bye.

Sky breaks a mirror causing NeverBetter's clone to disappear. Clone Sky sees this and tries to stop Sky, but Sky start running on the mirror walls and breaking each one, eventually destroying all and forcing the clones to disappear.

XIROWow, way to take all the fun out of it!OBLIVIONFun? You were getting your ass kicked.

SORAHaha, Xiro! Burrnnnnn!

NEOSHahaha.

BITBooo, I was having fun!

And they continue! Blarg flarg I'm Nigel Thornberry and I'll be replacing blarg flarg your current narrator, blarg. Uhh, no you wont. Sorry guys, lemme deal with this minor inconvenienceOFF SCREEN.

NARRATORWhat do you think you're doing Nigel?NIGELI'm taking your job, blarg flarg, what do it look like?NARRATORNo you won't.

And for this segment, we have hired a second narrator, me, to narrate the narrators action. Narrate-ception.

NARRATOR (looking up)Well that's weird...

Narrator begins to beat up Nigel, take his money and toss him out of the studio.

NARRATOROkay, 2nd Narrator, you can go.

And so the Narrator took back his job after brutally beating up Nigel Thornberry.Okay, I'm back. What will happen next?
IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZOR BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARG.I say I can fire lazers whenever someone says blarg.

A random enemy encounter! Winner receives 500 gil, 30 EXP, and a Rosetta Stone.

PLAY Quick update. DIRECTLY AFTER. A small firefly appears before them.  Bit accidentally swats it away and it disappears into nothing. 

VOICE IN THE SKYCongratulations you won!

Confetti starts to fall down from the ceiling. 

SKYHuh?OBLIVIONWhat did we win?VOICE IN THE SKY500 gil

NEOSWhat the hell is that?

500 gil fall from the ceiling, Neos blocks his head from being hit and catches the sack. 

BITOkay?VOICE IN THE SKY

30 EXP

NEVERBETTERYay?VOICE IN THE SKYAnd a Rosetta Stone!

A Rosetta Stone falls from the sky. 

SKYThe language learner or what?

SORANo... an actual stone.

Sora catches the stone in the air and lands back. 

XIROWhat the hell was that?

The group keeps moving. PAUSE Edited by Jaune Arc

Quick update.DIRECTLY AFTER.A small firefly appears before them. Bit accidentally swats it away and it disappears into nothing.

VOICE IN THE SKYCongratulations you won!

Confetti starts to fall down from the ceiling.

SKYHuh?OBLIVIONWhat did we win?VOICE IN THE SKY500 gil

NEOSWhat the hell is that?

500 gil fall from the ceiling, Neos blocks his head from being hit and catches the sack.

BITOkay?VOICE IN THE SKY

30 EXP

NEVERBETTERYay?VOICE IN THE SKYAnd a Rosetta Stone!

A Rosetta Stone falls from the sky.

SKYThe language learner or what?

SORANo... an actual stone.

Sora catches the stone in the air and lands back.

XIROWhat the hell was that?

The group keeps moving.
I would like the Rosseta Stone to be able to make me megaevolve into a mega pokemon.