Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Skai

Adventure Is Out There!

lol but what pokemon are you right now?

Megakabutariomon/shotI'm a NeverBetter, a rare species related to that one ghost electric legendary but I can transform into anything that has electric going through it, so like a car or a mech.

Megakabutariomon/shotI'm a NeverBetter, a rare species related to that one ghost electric legendary but I can transform into anything that has electric going through it, so like a car or a mech.

wthecks lol

wthecks lol

Magicness, that's all you need to know.Also, I want a pet monkey.

PLAYDIRECT CONTINUATIONThe narrator took a break and so me, the 2nd narrator will be narrating his break.

NARRATORI'm finally away from that damn story! 

No he wasn't.

NARRATORNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

And it continues at a later date.

PAUSE.

What will happen to our heroes? Will we never find out? T_T

Jaune is never on anymore, and his RP's died...

Hey guys.

I have decided to continue Adventure Is Out There in Sky's place, until he becomes active enough again to do it himself.

So that means post anything that you want to happen in the story (cuz I have literally no ideas xD). Just please make sure it's nothing too over the top.

Have us go to Heavenly host elementary(See Corpse Party for info)

Have us go to Heavenly host elementary(See Corpse Party for info)

Too lazy to look it up just tell me what it is

Oh and Sky goes missing

Hmm.... consider it considered

Too lazy to look it up just tell me what it is

Hmm.... consider it considered

Heavenly host is an alternate Dimension with multiple subspaces within it held together by the misery of a girl who died there named Shachiko, as well as three kids she killed and used as the fuel. Anyone who dies there is dead forever, escape is hard, and if you die, you experience the pain of death forever.

Heavenly host is an alternate Dimension with multiple subspaces within it held together by the misery of a girl who died there named Shachiko, as well as three kids she killed and used as the fuel. Anyone who dies there is dead forever, escape is hard, and if you die, you experience the pain of death forever.

Hmm... Escape is hard... How can one escape?

Dat sig... It reminds me of a friend of mine T_T