Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Skai

Adventure Is Out There!

Guard Skill: Howling

How did you know?PLAYA COUPLE DAYS LATER.  ANOTHER MEETING ROOM IN KH13 

ABEThanks again for saving me from Bullgirl, Blossom!BLOSSOMYou are most definitely welcome, Axel!MODOkay, you two will be accompanied by another today and this time we want you to do some reconnaissance.ABEOn who?MODChoco and Namiroku.

BLOSSOMWhy?ABEThe ex mods?MODBecause we have to make sure they aren't the cause for what's happening.

ABEWhat?MODRight now is not the time for you to know.

Suddenly, Choco and Namiroku appear in the room.

CHOCOYou guys are trying to spy on us?NAMIROKUHow absurd.CHOCOOur master plan is working.  Soon DC and Aaron will cease to exist, they're already gone from a majority of the minds of KH13 members.ABEWho is DC?BLOSSOM...and Aaron?NAMIROKUI see it's working.

MODUs Mods will never forget DC and Aaron!NAMIROKUThen we'll just have to eliminate you too!CHOCOI'll go get Bullgirl.

ABEOver my dead body!BLOSSOMYeah!MODThere's thousands of us in KH13.  You won't be able to defeat us all!

VMan appears in back of the mod and shoots a V Laser at her at point blank.  The Mod falls down, unconscious.

VMANYou sure about that? 

PAUSEHehehehehe 

PLAYKH13 HQ 

CHOCOIn a matter of hours, everyone in the whole universe will forget DC.ABEI have no idea who you're talking about, but that was our mod! 

Abe runs towards Choco, only to be blasted back by Namiroku.

BLOSSOMAxel! 

Blossom does the same, but VMan pushes her back.  Choco exits the room.

NAMIROKUWe're your opponents kids.

VMANYeah

NAMIROKUOnce everyone forgets about DC and Aaron it's end game.VMANWe win.

Everyone fights, but it seems that Namiroku and VMan are too strong for them.

NAMIROKUAlso, since we can't really keep you alive after hearing our plans, we're gonna have to kill you.  Sorry.

The fight is clearly Abe's and Blossom's to lose.  They are knocked out.  Choco comes back in with Bullgirl.

CHOCOAh, don't kill them.  We need to extract all their memories about KH13.

BULLGIRLThey could be of some use.

NAMIROKUAlright.

The 4 with Abe and Blossom's unconscious bodies disappear into thin air.

PAUSEThis is getting complicated.  What's going to happen?  It's so confusing, right?  I'm a little confused also.

Edited by Jaune Arc

PLAYKH13 HQ

The mod is woken up by other mods.

MOD 2

You okay?MODYeah, I'm fine.  Choco and company have infiltrated the HQ.

MOD 2We know.

MOD 3

The HQ has been compromised.  We have to leave.

MODWhat about our members?MOD 3

They are all safe.

MOD 2

Right now we have to go and save Axel and Blossom!

Suddenly all mods are teleported into a white room.

CHOCOWhat do you think you're all doing?NAMIROKUAbout to get their memories wiped, that's what.

VMANAnd the floor.

BULLGIRLHehe, good one! 

PAUSEMods vs. Ex-Mods & Company.  All hell will break loose soon enough.

I think someone should pull out a lightsaber and Excalibur....see how that works.

I feel like this is something Xiro should do.  To be honest, I make up this shit on the spot o-o

PLAYKH13 HQ: WHITE ROOMMod 2 and 3 are on the floor.  This time the very first mod is still up.  In fact, she's taken down Bullgirl and VMan with the help of Mod 2 and 3.

MODYou're done for!NAMIROKUYou can't handle us both.

CHOCODon't be ridiculous.  She couldn't handle one of us, let alone both of us.

MODYou guys are all talk.

Choco and Namiroku proceed to checkmate the Mod.  The Mod coughs.

MODYou guys...why?CHOCOTo destroy KH13 and rebuild it as CHOCO13.MODYou'll never-

NAMIROKUGet away with it?  The spell has already been cast from the past.  The only way you'll be able to stop us is by travelling through the past.

VOICE INSIDE MOD'S HEADPretend to lose your memories.  Do it.

Namiroku starts to take memories from the Mod.  The mod "faints." 

CHOCOLooks like she was already half way through the forgetting process.

NAMIROKUThen all that's left is a couple more mods.

CHOCOYes.

PAUSE 

No post-pause preview text questions that no one answers anyway? Disappointing /shot

Not for me x] Xiro handles the questions.  You can go ahead and suggest things though!  I take them in very kindly

Not for me x] Xiro handles the questions.  You can go ahead and suggest things though!  I take them in very kindly

Damn straight.

No post-pause preview text questions that no one answers anyway? Disappointing /shot

Can you remind me of what weapons you use? All I can remember are the scalpels and possibly cyanide.

Damn straight.

Can you remind me of what weapons you use? All I can remember are the scalpels and possibly cyanide.

I think this is getting confusing.  We seriously need to make a compilation thread lol

I think this is getting confusing.  We seriously need to make a compilation thread lol

B-but.... that's still in development! It's not ready to be released to the public!

PLAYKH13 HQ.  TIME SKIP A COUPLE HOURS

MODLooks like they're gone.  Am I the only one left?

Mod checks around HQ, everyone is either passed out or gone.

MODMy memory is a little hazy, I have to write all of this down before I lose anymore.

Mod starts to write everything down.  Abe wanders in.

MODAxel!  You're alive?ABEBarely.  I don't know what's going on anymore.

MODAbe, I want you to go get the others of KH13 currently out adventuring and get them to join the cause!ABEWhat cause?MODWe have to stop the Ex-Mods!ABEWhat Ex-Mods?MODChoco and them!ABEChoco is an administrator though.

MODHuh?

The Mod uses her powers of her eye to cast a "save KH13" spell on him.  Abe immediately turns around and begins his search.  The Mod walks into the room and finds Blossom who seems to retains some memories.

MODAnd now for her.

PAUSE

Edited by Jaune Arc

PLAYKH13 HQ

MODBlossom wake up.

Mod nudges Blossom, now placed on top of a chair.

BLOSSOMHuh?  What?MODI'm here to assign missions.

MOD (to herself)

Looks like I vaguely remember anything now.  I can't even know for sure if she ever had any missions completed to begin with.

Blossom wakes up completely.  She rubs her eyes.

MODHere.

Mod hands her a note.  A while later, Blossom is pushed into a portal into the past, the note is now in her mission watch.  Abe arrives shortly after.

ABEI couldn't find them.  They're being blocked by some sort of forcefield.  They may be inside KH13 itself.

MODAh, it might be too late for them.  You might have to recruit other ones.

ABEWhat do you mean? 

The Mod pushes Abe into the portal, but she makes some hand signs to change it.  Abe appears, falling, in an island that looks like Destiny Islands.

PAUSE

That is officially it for me.  I've managed to connect the majority of this to Origins.  I just haven't explained how Choco and them did what they did and that will be explained in Origins.

Edited by Jaune Arc

PLAY

We last left off with Schemer and Sky about to face off. How will this battle play out?

Schemer immediately charges at Sky with his scalpels. Sky manages to avoid the attack, but Schemer follows up with a set of quick slashes that force Sky back. All he can do is dodge, until…

SKY

Now’s my chance. Take this!

Sky swings his pineapple at Schemer, knocking the scalpels out of his hand. He then starts beating Schemer with the pineapple. Just as Sky delivers what seems to be the final blow, Schemer rolls out of the way.

SKY

Hey! You should be dead by now! Dang pineapple must be defective…

Schemer summons two cleavers and minces the pineapple…. and almost cuts Sky’s hand in the process.

SKY

Ach! That was too close for comfort.

SCHEMER

That is why you don’t fight with food.

Schemer throws a cleaver at Sky’s head, but Sky dodges it Matrix-style. Then he pulls out his card and activates its Wind powers.

Schemer leaps into the air and brings his blade down on Sky’s head, but Sky dematerializes into dust to avoid it.

SCHEMER (looking around)

What the? What kind of trick is that?

Sky reforms above Schemer, a smirk forming on his face.

SKY

It’s your loss!

Sky drops and lands feet-first on Schemer’s back. He jumps off of Schemer and does a cool backflip, knocking the breath out of Schemer and pushing him into the ground.

SKY

Ha! How do you like them apples?

SCHEMER (getting up)

Not bad…. I guess I underestimated you. But now playtime’s over.

Schemer throws a bottle in the air. Sky manages to see the label -- H2S.

SKY

Oh --

Sky doesn’t get to finish his sentence. Schemer shoots a fireball out of his hand, hitting the bottle of hydrogen sulfide. The bottle explodes in front of Sky. The force of the explosion knocks him back, while the smoke that quickly fills the room assaults his eyes, nose and mouth.

SKY (coughing)

Gah. Can’t see anything… in this… Can barely… breathe, too...

On the other side of the smoke, Schemer prepares for a surprise attack. He summons a table.

SCHEMER

Heh, he won’t know what hit him.

Schemer flips the table into the smoke cloud at Sky’s direction.

SKY

Hm? What was that?... WHAT THE-

Sky shouts in surprise as a table flies into his face, knocking him out cold.

Schemer steps through the haze, a broadsword in his hand.

SCHEMER

Now… time to finish this….

Will Sky wake up in time? Will Schemer reign victorious? Will the others get off of their lazy asses and do something?

NEOS (slowly coming to)

Ugh… my head…. What did you say?

JAVELIN (waking up)

What did I miss?

Oh, nothing.

Anyway, stay tuned.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Dat cliffhanger >:}

Very descriptive.  I think this should be the new thing for AIOT.  

Whell I did it more like this since it was a battle. But I don't see why we can't do a bit of tweaking on the usual ones.

PLAY

We last left off with Schemer and Sky about to face off. How will this battle play out?

Schemer immediately charges at Sky with his scalpels. Sky manages to avoid the attack, but Schemer follows up with a set of quick slashes that force Sky back. All he can do is dodge, until…

SKY

Now’s my chance. Take this!

Sky swings his pineapple at Schemer, knocking the scalpels out of his hand. He then starts beating Schemer with the pineapple. Just as Sky delivers what seems to be the final blow, Schemer rolls out of the way.

SKY

Hey! You should be dead by now! Dang pineapple must be defective…

Schemer summons two cleavers and minces the pineapple…. and almost cuts Sky’s hand in the process.

SKY

Ach! That was too close for comfort.

SCHEMER

That is why you don’t fight with food.

Schemer throws a cleaver at Sky’s head, but Sky dodges it Matrix-style. Then he pulls out his card and activates its Wind powers.

Schemer leaps into the air and brings his blade down on Sky’s head, but Sky dematerializes into dust to avoid it.

SCHEMER (looking around)

What the? What kind of trick is that?

Sky reforms above Schemer, a smirk forming on his face.

SKY

It’s your loss!

Sky drops and lands feet-first on Schemer’s back. He jumps off of Schemer and does a cool backflip, knocking the breath out of Schemer and pushing him into the ground.

SKY

Ha! How do you like them apples?

SCHEMER (getting up)

Not bad…. I guess I underestimated you. But now playtime’s over.

Schemer throws a bottle in the air. Sky manages to see the label -- H2S.

SKY

Oh --

Sky doesn’t get to finish his sentence. Schemer shoots a fireball out of his hand, hitting the bottle of hydrogen sulfide. The bottle explodes in front of Sky. The force of the explosion knocks him back, while the smoke that quickly fills the room assaults his eyes, nose and mouth.

SKY (coughing)

Gah. Can’t see anything… in this… Can barely… breathe, too...

On the other side of the smoke, Schemer prepares for a surprise attack. He summons a table.

SCHEMER

Heh, he won’t know what hit him.

Schemer flips the table into the smoke cloud at Sky’s direction.

SKY

Hm? What was that?... WHAT THE-

Sky shouts in surprise as a table flies into his face, knocking him out cold.

Schemer steps through the haze, a broadsword in his hand.

SCHEMER

Now… time to finish this….

Will Sky wake up in time? Will Schemer reign victorious? Will the others get off of their lazy asses and do something?

NEOS (slowly coming to)

Ugh… my head…. What did you say?

JAVELIN (waking up)

What did I miss?

Oh, nothing.

Anyway, stay tuned.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Dat cliffhanger >:}

I'm always asleep, like the lazy bum I am.

MEANWHILE

In the pod room, everyone begins to awaken. They quickly remember the recent events.

XIRO

Oh crap, where’s Sky?

BIT

Look! A door! Schemer must’ve taken him through there.

They all run to the door. It’s locked.

OBLIVION

Don’t worry! I’ve got this!

She starts hitting the door with her Keyblades.

… It doesn’t seem to do anything.

OBLIVION (pouting)

Hmph! Let’s see you try to come up with a better idea, Mister Narrator.

SORA

Relax, I’ll handle it.

Sora hits the door with his Keyblade as well. *sigh* You guys don’t learn, do you?

SORA

Shut it!

Fine, fine.

NEOS

Maybe it can only be opened from the inside.

NEVERBETTER

If that’s the case… Let’s hope that Sky is the one who opens it.

---------

Unfortunately, that doesn’t seem likely at this point. Sky is unconscious, and Schemer is about to go in for the kill.

SCHEMER

I don’t really want to do this Sky….. But this is the end.

???

Like hell it is!

A familiar car adorned with pro-’Murcan paraphernalia crashes through the far wall. It screeches to a halt… but not before hitting Schemer, sending him flying across the room.

OATH

Never fear! Oathkeeper is here!

Xion! Go get Sky!

XION

Yessir!

Xion runs out of the car, grabs Sky, and drags him back into the car.

SCHEMER

O-Oath… What are you-

OATH

I don’t know who set you up to this, Schemer, but they were lying. Sky is a member, and no one can say otherwise.

Oath restarts the car and drives into a wall with a locked door.

-----------

Meanwhile, on the other side, the others hear the commotion.

JAVELIN

Dang, fight’s getting intense.

BIT

I wonder who’s winning.

As if to answer Bit’s question, Oath drives through the wall and drifts around the pod before stopping in front of the party.

OATH

Sky’s safe. Need a ride?

The gang piles into Oath’s car, which was surprisingly a lot more spacious than it looked like on the outside.

XIRO

How is this even possible? It’s like a house in here!

NEOS

Magic?

NEVERBETTER

Plot convenience.

No matter what the reason actually is, Oath proceeds to crash through a few more walls before finally demolishing the front doors of Castle Oblivion and speeding off into the distance.

OATH

So… where to next, guys?

----------------

Schemer walks out of the castle. He quickly recovered from being hit by the car, but Oath’s words still sting.

SCHEMER

I’ve been tricked? Then that means…. There’s something going on behind the scenes in KH13. Something dangerous. And I need to find out what it is.

Schemer begins his journey to the nearest train station, hoping that he won’t be too late.

--------------------------------------------------

Where will our heroes go next? What will Schemer find at HQ? When will this story finally start to make sense?

Find out.... eventually.

~ADVENTURE IS OUT THERE! CHRISTMAS SPECIAL~

SANTA IS OUT THERE!

KH13 HQ

CHRISTMAS EVE

It was an unusually quiet day at KH13. The gang was lounging about in the break room, not sure of how to waste the last day before Christmas.

SKY

Hmm….. It’s Christmas Eve and I’m bored. There’s something wrong with that picture.

XIRO

The heck is a Christmas? No one ever answers.

Bit responds by throwing a book at Xiro.

JAVELIN

Um… I gotta go guys. Merry Christmas!

Javelin rushes out of the room. Where he’s going, no one is sure, but many can guess what he’s up to.

NEOS

Hmm….. I know! Let’s go find Santa!

SKY

Don’t be ridiculous. Santa isn’t real.

SORA

Didn’t you play Kingdom Hearts 2? Of course he’s real.

SKY (getting up)

Fine. It’s better than doing nothing here.

Everyone gets ready to head out. On their way out of HQ they spot a familiar face.

OBLIVION

Hey! It’s Jav!

BIT

He’s still here?

SORA

What is he doing? And is that….

NEOS

Kairi?!

SKY

Welp, guess we were right.

The group continues, leaving Javelin and Kairi alone underneath the mistletoe.

-------------

OUTSIDE

XIRO

So, where do we look?

NEOS

To the North Pole!

XIRO

How the heck are we going to get there?

Suddenly a large locomotive comes down the street and screeches to a halt.

BIT

What the…

Somebody steps out of the train and calls to them.

NEVERBETTER

All aboard!!

The group stares, dumbfounded.

OBLIVION

Hey! You’re not Tom Hanks!

NEVERBETTER

Who cares? Get on!

The group does so. As they go through the train cars, they see familiar faces. Dawn is fangirling over Riku (with Riku on his leash) in one car; Schemer is seen cleaning his scalpels in another. In the next car, Crash is enjoying some complimentary tea,while Tigerruss is watching a movie on his laptop.

CRASH

Ooh, is that Pineapple Express?

TIGERRUSS

What? No! This is Polar Express.

The last car is empty except for Blaxel and Blossom.

BLAXEL

Wait, I thought I was Abe in this.

Whoops. Sorry. Except for Abe and Blossom. They are currently versing each other in Pokemon X/Y.

ABE

Hah! Take that!

BLOSSOM (sticking out her tongue)

Whatever, you’re still losing!

SKY (trying not to laugh)

Hey guys. What is everyone doing on this train?

NEVERBETTER

What do you think? We’re going to see Santa.

XIRO

So much for being original, Neos.

NEOS

Fine, next time you come up with something to do for our specials.

BIT

Anyway… How will a train get us to the North Pole? There aren’t even any tracks anywhere.

NEVERBETTER

You just have to belieeeeeeve!

As he says this, NeverBetter flies out of the car and goes elsewhere on the train.

OBLIVION

...Well…

SKY

...That was a thing.

As soon as everyone takes their seats, the train begins to move again. As it accelerates, Sora spots something odd from the rear window.

SORA

Hey… Is that….

TOM HANKS

Wait! Where are you going? Wait for me!!

Unfortunately, Tom cannot catch up to the train, and it speeds off into the distance.

------------

LATER

In what seemed to be no time at all, the train reached the North Pole. Everyone files out of the train and looks around.

NEOS

It’s so…. white.

XIRO

*cough*racist*cough*

NEOS

What?

XIRO

Nothing.

They make their way to the only building in the entire area - a large factory-esque edifice covered in colorful lights and candy canes. Bit helps himself to a couple of them.

BIT

What? I’m not gonna waste any candy canes.

SKY

So… Santa is in here… If there even is a Santa.

NEOS

Sky! Don’t tell me that after going this far, you still don’t believe in Santa?

SKY

I’ll believe it when I see it.

???

Then come inside and see it!

A mighty voice booms from within the building. Having no other option but to freeze in the outdoors, the party listens to the voice goes inside.

???

Sora! How nice it is to see you again!

A man in sitting in a rocking chair by a fireplace, turned away from the door. The room is just like Santa’s house in KH2. Why that is, I don’t know. I’m just a narrator.

SORA

Santa?!

???

Close... It is I…

The figure gets up and turns around.

???

...Santanort!

SKY

….What.

NEOS

Well…. Totally not what I was expecting.

SANTANORT

Now, what would you all like for Christmas?

OBLIVION

I want a Garry!

BIT

I want Twelve Tales Conker 64!

SORA

I want an afro!

XIRO

I want a cute little pony!

NEOS

I want a Mikasa!

SKY

I want an explanation. Oh, and some bacon pancakes.

SANTANORT (waving Keyblade)

It is done.

Everyone gets what they asked for.

GARRY

What the… This isn’t an art gallery.

Mikasa eyes Neos cautiously.

MIKASA

You're not Eren….

???

HEY! What about us?

Suddenly a Camaro crashes through the window.

OATH

I want a Crescent Rose.

Javelin pops out from the passenger seat.

JAVELIN

I want a Kairi!

SANTANORT

You already have a Kairi…

JAVELIN

...Oh yeah.

SANTANORT

Here you go, Oathkeeper.

He tosses Oath a red High Caliber Sniper Scythe.

OATH

Sweet!

SKY (through mouthfuls of pancake)

I still don’t get this. How is any of this possible.

XIRO’S PONY

You just have to believe that it is possible. And who cares as long as you are with those that you care about. Because isn’t that what Christmas is all about?

Everyone just stares. Sky then spits out the pancake.

SKY

Dude, did you put something in these pancakes?!

SANTANORT (holding his hands in the air, showing innocence)

Wasn’t me.

XIRO

Cool! A talking pony!

Apparently, all of this is too much for Sky.

SKY

Error. Sky.exe has stopped working. Please restart.

Sky collapses onto the floor.

NEOS

Aw crap, not again!

--------------------

KH13 HQ

CHRISTMAS DAY

Sky wakes up on the couch with a start.

SKY

What the f-.... What the?... Phew. It was all a dream.

He turns to see the others enjoying their presents.

NEOS

Oh Sky, you’re awake! You slept through all of yesterday. It’s Christmas!

SKY

Wow… So, what did you get?

NEOS

I got money and games and stuff. I also had something else, but I seem to have misplaced it…

Neos turns and sees Mikasa outside of the window, using her 3D Maneuver Gear to try to flee.

NEOS

Hey! Come back!

Neos runs outside.

Sky goes to the Christmas tree and opens his presents. He gets the RWBY soundtrack, some games, a new computer, and….

SKY

What the?

The final present is a plate of bacon pancakes…. a half-eaten plate of bacon pancakes.

SKY

Who ate my pancakes?

XIRO

It wasn’t the pony I swear.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is probably the longest post ever.

I would like to apologize if this isn't as good as AIOT usually is. I was wanting to finish it quickly and I've been in a somewhat bad mood for the past hour. I still hope you enjoy it though. ^^

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone. <3  0/*