Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Skai

Adventure Is Out There!

Dear people who actually bother to follow this:

I'm sorry I haven't done anything since.... like, Christmas or something? Idk ._.

Anyway, I'll see if I can do something soon. Still have no idea of what to do for the next arc. Or who to kill off.

Sooo yeah. I just felt like I needed to say something on the matter.

Edited by Xiro

(Holy soft tacos and sugar peas, Batman! An update!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

PLAY

A train pulls up at a seemingly arbitrary train station. The next train won’t arrive for another hour or so, so Schemer has some time to go and grab a bite to eat.

He walks into a diner that’s across the street from the station. It’s one of those stereotypical diners that you see in some movies.

He takes a seat, takes a look at the menu, and orders.

SCHEMER

I’ll have…. a bucket of fried chicken, one large cheeseburger, and a side of fries.

???

Make that two cheeseburgers. And throw in a Diet Coke too.

???2

Make that two Diet Cokes, please!

SCHEMER

What?

He turns around to see two friendly faces: _The Door to Light_ and PrincessHearts25.

SCHEMER

W-what are you two doing here?

DOOR

Why else would we be at a diner? We’re hungry!

PRINCESS

Or rather, Door is hungry. We just finished up a mission.

SCHEMER

Hmm… Do you two know if anything’s been going on at HQ?

DOOR

Umm… nope. We’ve been gone for a while, and we haven’t reported back yet? Why?

Schemer is about to respond when the food arrives.

DOOR

FINALLY!!

She grabs a cheeseburger and voraciously consumes it.

DOOR

...What? I was starving!

SCHEMER

Anyway… The reason I asked is because I believe that someone sent me false information and essentially sent me on a mission to eliminate Sky. I’m not sure why, but I am certain that something fishy is happening at HQ. And I need to find out what that something is.

PRINCESS

We’ll join you. We need to give our report anyway.

DOOR

Yeah. And thanks for the food!

The waitress came to their table, handing Schemer the bill.

DOOR

Thanks for paying for us, too!

SCHEMER (staring at the bill)

…Dangit

With a sigh, Schemer pulls out his wallet…

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What will the trio find at HQ?
What other random shenanigans will the gang throw themselves into?
Why hasn't this updated in forever?
Find out next time... Maybe

Looks like you guys FORGOT TO KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Xiao has failed us all.

*drum rolls*

PLAY

It was a dark and stormy night;...

NEOS

Hey Sky! Whatcha reading?

SKY (grumbling)

Nothing...

Sky tossed the book aside and settled with staring out the window into the night. They'd been on this train ever since Oath - and his car - had left them after lunch. He had mentioned something about cookies and leaving the oven on at home before rushing off into the distance. Now they were here, on a train heading to who-knows-where.

Sky let out a sigh and turned to take a look at his comrades. They seemed to be enjoying themselves. For them, Sky assumed, part of the adventure was going off into the unknown to see what they could find.

Suddenly, Sky's thoughts were interrupted when the door to their car opened. A tray stacked high with all sorts of dishes and delicacies entered. This was followed by a surprising figure.

SEBASTIAN

I hope you all are enjoying your journey.

NeverBetter, who was drinking tea at the moment, spit it out in surprise - onto Riku.

NEVERBETTER

What the heck are you doing here?

RIKU

WHY did you spit HOT TEA into my face?!

SEBASTIAN

Towel, Master Riku?

RIKU (taking towel)

I will admit, the service here is top-notch.

NEVERBETTER

But what about my question.

SEBASTIAN

Oh, my reasons for being here need not concern you. Although if you must know, the young master implored that I spend more time out of the house.

NEVERBETTER

Okay then... But something smells fishy...

SEBASTIAN

Actually, it's shrimp. Now, for my immediate reason for being here. It's time for dinner. Of course, it's complimentary.

At the sound of that word everyone jumped up to grab some food.

BIT

Well, you know what they say. Free food tastes better than paid-for food.

SORA. (in between bites)

...You're right! It is!

DAWNSTAR (holding a spoon)

Open wide, Riku.

RIKU

But I don't like spinach!

LIVI (taking the spoon)

I do!

It seems that the food restored the party's stamina and their spirits. Well, for most of them...

NEOS

What's the matter Sky? You've been acting all gloomy lately.

SKY (sighing)

Sorry. It's just... I'm just still thinking about Schemer, and Castle Oblivion, and-

XIRO (poking Sky's cheek)

Relax, man. It was all just a big misunderstanding. Besides, no one died. So there's nothing to worry about.

SKY

I guess... Alright, I'll quit worrying. What's happened has happened.

But in the back of Sky's mind, he still worried a bit. The surprising turn of events meant that something strange was going on in the upper echelons of KH13...

Once again, Sky's pondering was interrupted by the door slamming open. Everyone was taken aback by who was standing in the doorway.

JAV

What the? What are you doing here?

Who is this surprise visitor? Is it someone from the past, or a newcomer? Or something completely different?

Stay tuned to find out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note from teh Xiro: After quite a while of either being busy, not having any ideas, and/or not having any motivation, I have resumed AIOT once again. And as always, it is imperative that you, the readers, give me ideas of what to do. I have a couple already, but your input would be greatly appreciated. :3

Edited by Xiro

I like this post... Another!