Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Skai

Adventure Is Out There!

What does 'legitly structured like an actual story' mean then?

THATS WHAT SKY SAID

Were having communication problems here at Team Grape Soda

From what I understand, Xiro approached Jav about the idea. Xiro using the words "legitly structured like an actual story." Jav didn't get this particular memo and thus thought it was still going to be a script, which made him uninterested.

Then after mentioning "novel-like" the misunderstanding has been settled.

From what I understand, Xiro approached Jav about the idea. Xiro using the words "legitly structured like an actual story." Jav didn't get this particular memo and thus thought it was still going to be a script, which made him uninterested.

Then after mentioning "novel-like" the misunderstanding has been settled.

Well, I was just mashing quotes there

Considering doing another thingy with new cast and old cameos and more death but less updates

Basically assuming this one ended well lol

Dewit

And name it: Out There Is Adventure!

Yeah nvm not feeling it myself

Adventure is dead
lol
Spin off about how everyone's too lazy to do things

~~~ADVENTURE IS DEAD~~~

It was a normal day at the house. Sky and Neos were sitting around in the living room, deciding what to do.
"What do you wanna do, Neos?"
"I don't know, Sky, what do you wanna do?"
"I don't know, I don't really feel like doing anything."
"Yeah, me too."
So they just stayed where they were and did nothing.

Even if they had decided to go on an adventure, they wouldn't have run into Xiro, Sora, Livi, Bit, Javelin, or any of the other cast members, since everyone was too lazy to get out of the house and do something productive.

So on that day, nothing happened.

-NEXT TIME-
Livi has an assignment due but she doesn't want to work on it! Will studiousness and/or stress prevail over procrastination?? Edited by Xiro

~~~COMATOSE ADVENTURE~~~

Meanwhile in the house, 200 freedom units under [61 meters for everyone else], Javelin emerged from his mountain of Kairi plushies, yawning and bleary-eyed. He had fallen asleep while on guard duty, binge watching the latest anime episodes and drinking a little too many milkshakes. "Uuuggghh..." he groaned, "I need sunlight." After reassuring the plushies that he would return, the groggy fanboy hopped into his aircraft that was parked nearby in the underground hanger. A few minutes later, the backyard petunia garden planted and maintained ever so carefully by livi evaporated in a fireball and the aircraft took to the skies........ Only to land on the driveway and flattening Xiro's car in the process. 

"I need to stop doing that." he grumbled to himself before exiting the plane and laying flat on the front yard, soaking in the sun.

(tbh I like the house idea over KH13 HQ so let's stick with that)

Xiro awoke to a very large crunch. He dragged himself out of bed and toward the window to see that Javelin had parked outside again.

Xiro then checked the time on his phone.

I guess I'll sleep for five more minutes, and then go outside, he thought, so he crawled back into bed and fell asleep.

Livi awoke to the sound of her petunia garden being destroyed in a fiery blaze. This was only on her mind for a second, though, and she immediately remembered her assignment.

I've got all day, so I'll just do it in a bit, she thought, and remained in bed.

Sora's Overwatch match ended right when Javelin parked his plane outside. He looked outside and noticed that the sun was up.

"Guess it's time to sleep," he said to himself, as he passed out at his computer.

Meow Wow was unfazed by any of the events that occurred, and continued sleeping peacefully.

~~~NEXT TIME~~~

Where's Bit? Where isn't Bit?

Edited by Xiro