Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Kingdom Hearts: The Tirain Pieces RP

Henry kept a small smille on his face as Mes held onto him and jumped around like a child who just got a nice present, holding onto his shoulder, his right shoulder, as soon as she let go he moved his hand to it, the damn thing was still sore after all that swinging, as he looked at Mes, as she literally ran ahead of them, "Didn't think she could get so...childish out of nowhere" he commented as he motioned Silvia to come along as he followed Mes, albeit at a slower pace. Holding his one of a kind capsule, "Well...I guess I could see whats in it...wonder how much it'l cost though..." he said followed by a frown.

(Took a look at his stats in the pause menu, pretty good stats all around, only question is, how the F* does mes have 24 Hp! xD)

(Brookie gave me a pretty bracelet! <3 )

Though her bout wasn't quite as fantastic as the rest, Fiora's round kept the suspense high. Down to one life, she managed to pull off a victory in the end. "Three great players, my word! Fantastic results, much like the last two competitor's, you've won a prize and entry to the next round, hope to see you then!" The host handed her a capsule and let her be on her way.

Fiora obtained Sky Capusle

Shop active!

"Welcome, hope you see something you like, I always enjoy giving good deals!"

ITEMS

Potion - 200 Munny

Ether - 250 Munny

Bottle of Luck - 500 Munny

Honeycake - 10,000 Munny

Mini-Elixir - 750 Munny

Synthesis Items

Magenta Magma Stone - 400 Munny

Serenade Silk - 700 Munny

Oricalcum+ - 10,000 Munny

Broken Iron - 780 Munny

Gleaming Bakeware Handle - 900 Munny

Capsule Machine

Put Munny in, get a Capsule out! It can be just about any capsule save special event capsules! The more you put in, the higher the odds of being rewarded a good Capsule!

Tutorial active - Capsules.

A man in a red circus ring-leader like outfit walked up to our hero's, hearing them asking on what a Capsule can do. "Quite simple, my young friends!" He produced a white, nearly clear capsule with a flick of his wrist. "Inside each of these little beauty's is a nice little item you can get  when you open them, but they're never clear... That would ruin the fun! Inside can be just about anything I could think of, from nice little gems you can use to commission some Jewelry from a Moogle to some rare and expensive items like Elixir's and such! There are many variety's, but as I'm a nice guy, I've got one made up special for folk's who don't have the know-how on them to give them a little treat!"

He pulled a wand out of his ear and tapped the top of the Capsule with it, the lid seemed to disappear as a white smoke and a little confetti puffed out. Once it cleared away, the prize inside could be seen, it was a Hi-Potion! "And since you all are nice kids I would guess, I'll give you each a little sample!"

Each player received Basic Capsule 

"Just find a nice Moogle with a nice wand like this one I have here and he'll open them for you... At a cost. Or if you know a friend who might have one, wait till the end of the day and talk with him, he might be nice enough to open them for free! Now, I have to go, enjoy the rest of the day!" The nice circus ring-leader walked away into the crowd of people... Never to be seen again...

"Thank you, sir!" Fiora was happy with her new prize. She had no clue where she could go to open the capsule, but hoped to find someone who could soon. When she was allowed to leave, she decided to go find Brandon. After having been separated from him so often, she hoped they'd be able to spend at least a little time together now...

Shop active!

"Welcome, hope you see something you like, I always enjoy giving good deals!"

ITEMS

Potion - 200 Munny

Ether - 250 Munny

Bottle of Luck - 500 Munny

Honeycake - 10,000 Munny

Mini-Elixir - 750 Munny

Synthesis Items

Magenta Magma Stone - 400 Munny

Serenade Silk - 700 Munny

Oricalcum+ - 10,000 Munny

Broken Iron - 780 Munny

Gleaming Bakeware Handle - 900 Munny

Capsule Machine

Put Munny in, get a Capsule out! It can be just about any capsule save special event capsules! The more you put in, the higher the odds of being rewarded a good Capsule!

"Oh finally I found a bunch of stuff!!" Kyle said as he started to choose and pick many items. After checking what he needed he pulled out the munny needed to pay for all of it. "Thank you sire for your help!" Kyle said as he bowed then he started to walk, when he saw a kind of machine, inside, capsules were stucked. "Mmm are these?... "Kyle muttered as he remembered the starnge capsules he received from that starnge enemy. 

"oh It seems these are the same.. Mmm It request munny... How about this.." Kyle said while entering random quantities of munny.

*100 munny

*200 Munny

*300 Munny

*400 Munny

*500 Munny

*1000 Munny

"Oh finally I found a bunch of stuff!!" Kyle said as he started to choose and pick many items. After checking what he needed he pulled out the munny needed to pay for all of it. "Thank you sire for your help!" Kyle said as he bowed then he started to walk, when he saw a kind of machine, inside, capsules were stucked. "Mmm are these?... "Kyle muttered as he remembered the starnge capsules he received from that starnge enemy. 

"oh It seems these are the same.. Mmm It request munny... How about this.." Kyle said while entering random quantities of munny.

*100 munny

*200 Munny

*300 Munny

*400 Munny

*500 Munny

*1000 Munny

Kyle walked out of the store, weighted down with a number of heavy trinkets and items, sure to come in handy later...

"Thank you, sir!" Fiora was happy with her new prize. She had no clue where she could go to open the capsule, but hoped to find someone who could soon. When she was allowed to leave, she decided to go find Brandon. After having been separated from him so often, she hoped they'd be able to spend at least a little time together now...

Fiora would, in fact, come across Brandon... However, David being there complicated the whole "time alone together" she wanted with Brandon.

Henry kept a small smille on his face as Mes held onto him and jumped around like a child who just got a nice present, holding onto his shoulder, his right shoulder, as soon as she let go he moved his hand to it, the damn thing was still sore after all that swinging, as he looked at Mes, as she literally ran ahead of them, "Didn't think she could get so...childish out of nowhere" he commented as he motioned Silvia to come along as he followed Mes, albeit at a slower pace. Holding his one of a kind capsule, "Well...I guess I could see whats in it...wonder how much it'l cost though..." he said followed by a frown.

(Took a look at his stats in the pause menu, pretty good stats all around, only question is, how the F* does mes have 24 Hp! xD)

Mes looked at her prize with a newfound interest in it. Excitedly she hopped to her feet, pulling Henry as well. She gestured for Silvia to follow them both too. "Come on guys, I wanna see what's inside! I wanna see what's inside your guys' too." She said, her tone portraying her more like a child with a new toy than her normally sarcastic and aggressive self. She let go of Henry, moving to the front of the group, skipping away in an attempt to find a moogle that might have a wand like the one the weird guy had shown them.

After going searching for a place to open their capsules at, Mes and Henry happened upon a Moogle with a very similar wand indeed. The shiny black was nearly unmistakable. As they stepped up to the stand, the Moogle greeted them.

"Hello, Kupo! I can open some nice capsules indeed with my wand! Just present one to me: But be warned, I can only tell you my offer on the price after seeing what kind of neat capsule you got, Kupo!" 

Henry smirked upon hearing the moogle announcing he could open the capsules, stepping up to the stand with Mes, Henry decided to see to his first, the one he got from the home run derby, above all else,"Here is mine" Pulling it out the one of a kind capsule out of his pocket, "I'd like to have this capsule open" he said as he placed the one of a kind capsule at the stand, finally his soul crushingly hard work would be rewarded with some nice loot, although part of him would feel bad for how much it would probably cost.

Edited by Scrapmaster

Lucas walked over to Joel who was with Zion's team and rubbed the back of his head. "So...Do you guys mind if i join your group? See, i don't really know the people here that well, but i did bump into you and i never really got the chance to apologize earlier. So, do you guys mind if i go with you?" He said, with a sheepish smile.

(Who wait what???? xD)

Edited by Daniel Black

Lucas walked over to Joel who was with Zion's team and rubbed the back of his head. "So...Do you guys mind if i join your group? See, i don't really know the people here that well, but i did bump into you and i never really got the chance to apologize earlier. So, do you guys mind if i go with you?" He said, with a sheepish smile.

-_- 

(wrong Rp my friend, wroooong rp)

Kyle walked out of the store, weighted down with a number of heavy trinkets and items, sure to come in handy later...

"Thanks... " Kyle said as he walked away with all the stuff he bought. Literally he was carrying too many things. The items he bought in the shop, the capsules, and the stuff he bought for his friends. Maybe.. he overdid a little with his shopping stuff... "Help... me... " Kyle muttered as he glanced the rest of the team.

(Also to honor this scene apropiately...)

Posted Image

(I did a minor changes to Kyle appearance but basically it´s the same.. xD)

(That looks really nice Daniel.  Now, to make a post after, I don't know, a week or more?)

Detok shakes his head in agreement with Mes on looking for the Moogle with a wand.  "Yes, let's find this fellow.  I'm also curious as to what could be inside these capsules."  he adds on, following Mes, Henry, and the rest of the group.  After a good bit of looking Detok sees that they found the Moogle with the specified item.  Seeing as how Henry already handed his capsule first, Detok figured just to wait for his turn.  He was in no rush to see what could be inside his own.

(For now, I have no idea what to do with Ovan.  I'll be sure to get to it when I think of something.)

Mes proudly presented her own capsule. "And here's mine!" She said, placing the jet black capsule right next to Henry's, ready for the conclusion of this mystery. "Oh, but open his first. His is probably really cool, considering he's been acting like whatever he did was really hard." She continued, still excited over the possibility of something really neat coming out of the little thing.

The Moogle shook his head. "Young man, this is quite a prize you have here, being as cheap as I can afford to be, it will cost five thousand Munny to open such a capsule, kupo! If you have that, I will proceed, but I doubt that, kupo!" He handed Henry back his capsule and looked at Mes'. "Ah, yes, this one I can open for four-hundred Munny, if you so want, kupo!" he returned her capsule to Mes. "What will it be, kupo!? Any other capsule you want me to look at kupo? Or would you like me to open one of them, kupo?

Mes laughed loudly when the moogle announced Henry's price. "Ha! Sucks to be you mate." She said, pushing him away slightly. "I'd love to take you up on that offer thank you." She said. The orphan began sifling through her munny, and transitioned 400 of it into a smaller pouch. She handed the pouch to the merchant. "Thanks, now let's get down to the magic!" 

(Nah, blame the whale! It's fine, trust me.) "Well, I was planning on enjoying the games... but from the sound of it, I'm really not sure if that's such a good idea," said David, de-materializing his keyblade. "But with my luck, I'm sure that I'll end up locked in a car myself. This carnival seems pretty... suspicious, doesn't it? Think we should investigate?" he asked. "Or, at the very least, look for the others?" As he awaited his reply, he looked around, looking for... 'creepy' guys. For a given definition of creepy.

(Has anyone approache Brandon, at a point that I missed? Otherwise, I'm just going to stand here. Lurking.)

(Has anyone approache Brandon, at a point that I missed? Otherwise, I'm just going to stand here. Lurking.)

(Fiora was suppose to be there, but fancy my luck, she is not.)

(Sorry, figured Axel would come in and post Fiora catching up with Brandon at some point, but he hasn't yet)Brandon thought about their options as David asked him. "I guess we should go find the others. Even if I wanted to, I wouldn't know where to start investigating about the shady stuff going on with this carnival. Come on, let's get going." He started walking through the fair, and looking around, seeing the many rollercoasters around, as well as things like Mirror Houses, and things like shooting at Balloons with water guns, and many tents around too. "Man, how did we not notice any of this stuff here before?" He said laughing as he kept an eye out for their friends.

"Ok..." he said with a disheartened tone as he knew he had no money to pay for it, and certainly the moggle wouldn't accept an exchange for the snacks he brought...he could only sigh as he looked at Mes and her capsule, "Alright...at least open hers I guess..." he said with a small smile, as in the depths of his mind, he hoped to god Dean would be able to open it, else he'd snap.

"Ok..." he said with a disheartened tone as he knew he had no money to pay for it, and certainly the moggle wouldn't accept an exchange for the snacks he brought...he could only sigh as he looked at Mes and her capsule, "Alright...at least open hers I guess..." he said with a small smile, as in the depths of his mind, he hoped to god Dean would be able to open it, else he'd snap.

(Sorry, figured Axel would come in and post Fiora catching up with Brandon at some point, but he hasn't yet)Brandon thought about their options as David asked him. "I guess we should go find the others. Even if I wanted to, I wouldn't know where to start investigating about the shady stuff going on with this carnival. Come on, let's get going." He started walking through the fair, and looking around, seeing the many rollercoasters around, as well as things like Mirror Houses, and things like shooting at Balloons with water guns, and many tents around too. "Man, how did we not notice any of this stuff here before?" He said laughing as he kept an eye out for their friends.

Mes laughed loudly when the moogle announced Henry's price. "Ha! Sucks to be you mate." She said, pushing him away slightly. "I'd love to take you up on that offer thank you." She said. The orphan began sifling through her munny, and transitioned 400 of it into a smaller pouch. She handed the pouch to the merchant. "Thanks, now let's get down to the magic!" 

"Ajem... cof cof... maybe.. I can... fund.. that if.. help! woah...!" Kyle shouted as he tripped on the floor, with all stuff falling over him. "Geez... I think i overdid with.. shopping.. " He muttered while trying to catch his breath. When he got up after making a pile of the boxes and bags he had, turned to Mes, Brandon and Henry. "I can fund all the capsule stuff, after all I got some etxra munny... Hehehhe.. so.. how much will be?"

Edited by Daniel Black

(Just out of  the blue: As it was a trent in Tumblr... we need this event in Tirain:

post-38779-0-42516100-1443405634_thumb.jpg

Order of appearance (Left to right)

David >Mes >Henry> Sylvia>Fiora >Brooklyn>Detok>Kyle>Ovan

i messed up with Henry.. oh well.. )

Edited by Daniel Black

(I beat Brooklyn in a game of strategy in a non canonical drawing, and only with Fiora's luck to help. I'll take it.

Also, artwork is awesome. I'm loving it. Mes looks so seductive lol)

(Just out of  the blue: As it was a trent in Tumblr... we need this event in Tirain:)

Posted ImageWP_20150927_002.jpg

(

"Ajem... cof cof... maybe.. I can... fund.. that if.. help! woah...!" Kyle shouted as he tripped on the floor, with all stuff falling over him. "Geez... I think i overdid with.. shopping.. " He muttered while trying to catch his breath. When he got up after making a pile of the boxes and bags he had, turned to Mes, Brandon and Henry. "I can fund all the capsule stuff, after all I got some etxra munny... Hehehhe.. so.. how much will be?"

(

GLORIOUS.)

"Five-thousand four-hundred Munny. Not that you can probably afford it right now, kupo!" the Moogle taunted, swinging his wand around, chuckling as he did so.

(Sorry, figured Axel would come in and post Fiora catching up with Brandon at some point, but he hasn't yet)

Brandon thought about their options as David asked him. "I guess we should go find the others. Even if I wanted to, I wouldn't know where to start investigating about the shady stuff going on with this carnival. Come on, let's get going." He started walking through the fair, and looking around, seeing the many rollercoasters around, as well as things like Mirror Houses, and things like shooting at Balloons with water guns, and many tents around too. "Man, how did we not notice any of this stuff here before?" He said laughing as he kept an eye out for their friends.

With his hands in his pockets, and an almost bored look on his face, David followed behind Brandon. "Well, in my defense, after I woke up, I was more focused on finding someone, than the festivities going on," he said in reply to Brandon. To be totally honest to himself, David did... not like carnivals that much. Maybe it was the loud noise, the clowns, the large crowds of people milling around, the clowns, the irritating way the carnies spoke, or, worst of all: The clowns. 

David started to ponder on whether or not he had an irrational fear of clowns. Then again, he thought, clowns are pretty creepy. Totally justified. Lost in thought, he very nearly ran into several people, as he tried looking around to see if he could spot anyone he recognized. 

(Just out of  the blue: As it was a trent in Tumblr... we need this event in Tirain:

Posted ImageWP_20150927_002.jpg

Order of appearance (Left to right)

David >Mes >Henry> Sylvia>Fiora >Brooklyn>Detok>Kyle>Ovan

i messed up with Henry.. oh well.. )

(... ... David is just... too perfect, mang. You're a great artist.

YOU DA MAN, SHIN- er, Daniel!)