Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Kingdom Hearts: The Tirain Pieces RP

(I will attempt to get this back up and running soon... After my arms are less tired and my body less hungry)

Ovan:  There were just five heartless less.  I know I can beat them without any doubt.  After beating that last one, I felt like I was stronger.  Not concentrating on it, I charged at one of the monsters.  Then I "slashed" down on another, spin towards two, jumped and crashed down on the last one.  I sighed and thought:  That's the last of them.  Now what happens next?

Detock:  I run to the remaining heartless.  I twirl the staff before swiping right, slashing left, vertically up, swiping down, and thrusting through.  I look back and watch the heartless fade away.  Relaxing a bit, I think:  Now with that over, time to move on.

MOB FIGHT

Heartless Mob: Shadows'!

Enemy Number: 20

Allotted number killed per post: 5

Number Left: 0/20 Battle Won! Special Effect: Autoheal triggered. All HP and MP restored.

Lucky Day: Luck's on your side today, Ovan! You obtained one 3 Potions from the fight! Energy Restored

MISSION COMPLETE: Defeat the Mob!

REWARD: EXP +39, MUNNY +22 ITEM: Trinkit

MOB FIGHT

Number Left: 0/20 Battle Won! Special Effect: Autoheal triggered. All HP and MP restored. Energy restored

Lucky Day: Sorry, Detock. Not much luck for you this time...

Capable fighters, you are. But this is only the beginning. Prepare, when you feel as though you've done so, call to me. Your fight to save yourself is far from over.

No new MISSION assigned. Prepare and do as needed to get ready for the next battle! When you're ready, notify me by posting so!

Fiora slashed through another Heartless, going clean through it. She panted. I can't keep this up for must longer... She barely dodged the claws of one, but another got her in the back. She fell over. I can't die... Not like this... She pushed herself back up, and took out the two Heartless who had just attacked her. Another one jumped to her, which she blocked with her halo. She then threw the halo at it from directly in front, killing it, and lodging the halo in the floor. She picked it up and rolled out of the way of another attack, which she countered by swiping at it with the halo in hand. They're almost all gone... I might make it... She told herself, lifting her spirits a little bit.

MOB FIGHT

Number Left: 7

To all Players! All Heartless that have been sunken into the ground now arise again!

(CRONA. I'm going to have to drop out of this roleplays because I am in WAAYY too much roleplays right now cause I'm insane. Plus I have Marching Band and everything. Neko is sorry....) 

(You don't have to drop, you can go into the saves if you wish and then I can save your character till your less busy)

(THAT WOULD BE AMAZING. THANK YOU CRONA.) 

(No problemo.)

As all the creatures appeared around Mes, the scythe she just chosen as her "path", appeared in her hands. "I'll take that as a 'kill everything'." Mes muttered to herself. She gripped the scythe in her hands, and flourished it in a broad swing. It didn't hit anything but it looked pretty cool. Mes corrected her stance, and spun the scythe closer to the ground, killing off a few. Mes smiled, getting the hang of her weapon. She swung the weapon vertically, slicing one creature of darkness in half. One shadow took the time to make a slice at her, but Mes recovered enough to knock the thing away with the other end of her scythe, before bringing the pointy part down onto it, letting it dissolve into darkness. Mes grinned wildly now, getting vast amounts of joy from watching these creatures disintegrate. She spun the scythe close to the ground, destroying another few of them. Mes stepped forward, and slicing another upward, before bring her scythe back down onto another two. Only one was left any more, and Mes smiled as she swung the scythe downward onto the last one. Still grinning slightly from the euphoria she received from killing off those creatures, Mes brushed a bang out of her hair.

As all the creatures appeared around Mes, the scythe she just chosen as her "path", appeared in her hands. "I'll take that as a 'kill everything'." Mes muttered to herself. She gripped the scythe in her hands, and flourished it in a broad swing. It didn't hit anything but it looked pretty cool. Mes corrected her stance, and spun the scythe closer to the ground, killing off a few. Mes smiled, getting the hang of her weapon. She swung the weapon vertically, slicing one creature of darkness in half. One shadow took the time to make a slice at her, but Mes recovered enough to knock the thing away with the other end of her scythe, before bringing the pointy part down onto it, letting it dissolve into darkness. Mes grinned wildly now, getting vast amounts of joy from watching these creatures disintegrate. She spun the scythe close to the ground, destroying another few of them. Mes stepped forward, and slicing another upward, before bring her scythe back down onto another two. Only one was left any more, and Mes smiled as she swung the scythe downward onto the last one. Still grinning slightly from the euphoria she received from killing off those creatures, Mes brushed a bang out of her hair.

MOB FIGHT

Number Left: 0/20 Battle Won! Special Effect: Autoheal triggered. All HP and MP restored.

Lucky Day: Today you would clean out Vegas. 7 Potions awarded! Lucky...

No new MISSION assigned. Prepare and do as needed to get ready for the next battle! When you're ready, notify me by posting so!

(Where's my end mission thing? xD)

Sorry, I was doing a lot of things last night, you'll be done today when I get to my laptop)

Mes walked around the small area, still gripping her scythe tightly. She was breathing slightly heavily, but her adrenaline was still flowing freely. As no new enemies appeared, and no voice talked giving her mysterious instructions. Mes was left in the dark in this weird dream. "What's next huh?" Mes called out. She waited for something to happen, her scythe still at the ready.

(Where's my end mission thing? xD)

Demarion finally defeated the last of the Heartless that were left.{I think he had like 2 left, oops.}

(Your fine, in order to to finish faster, all players are able to finish off their Heartless in the next post anyway)MOB FIGHT Heartless Mob: Shadows'! Enemy Number: 20 Allotted number killed per post: 5 Number Left: 0/20 Battle Won! Special Effect: Autoheal triggered. All HP and MP restored. Lucky Day: Not bad. 2 potions awarded. MISSION COMPLETE: Defeat the Mob! REWARD: EXP +39, MUNNY +22 ITEM: Trinkit No new MISSION assigned. Prepare and do as needed to get ready for the next battle! When you're ready, notify me by posting so!Level Up! Stats are in the OOC thread.SKILL: Scythe Recoil Rock

Scythe Recoil Rock is a Limit Attack, and your very first. Normally, you would have to equip these and manage other Ability's from the Ability Menu, but since this is your first one, I'll auto equip it for you. Scythe Recoil Rock's effect allows you to move around at inhuman speeds for a short time and slash through double the enemy's per post, and deal x3 the damage to an opponent with HP, but it takes 3 turns to recharge after your 4 turn cooldown, so use it wisely! Lasts for 2 Posts/3 turns!

Level Up! Stats are in the OOC thread.SKILL: Scythe Recoil Rock

Scythe Recoil Rock is a Limit Attack, and your very first. Normally, you would have to equip these and manage other Ability's from the Ability Menu, but since this is your first one, I'll auto equip it for you. Scythe Recoil Rock's effect allows you to move around at inhuman speeds for a short time and slash through double the enemy's per post, and deal x3 the damage to an opponent with HP, but it takes 3 turns to recharge after your 4 turn cooldown, so use it wisely! Lasts for 2 Posts/3 turns!

Fiora panted, looking at the remaining 7 Heartless. "I can't go on for much longer, I have to end this now..." She muttered, gripping the halo tightly. A Heartless charged towards her, but she blocked its claws with the halo. She pushed it back, and slashed through it, then tossed the halo at another one. Three surrounded her, and she made a circular slash around herself, taking them all out in one attack. "Only two more..."

Fiora panted, looking at the remaining 7 Heartless. "I can't go on for much longer, I have to end this now..." She muttered, gripping the halo tightly. A Heartless charged towards her, but she blocked its claws with the halo. She pushed it back, and slashed through it, then tossed the halo at another one. Three surrounded her, and she made a circular slash around herself, taking them all out in one attack. "Only two more..."

MOB FIGHT Heartless Mob: Shadows'! Enemy Number: 20 Allotted number killed per post: 5 Number Left: 2 Level Up! Stats are in the OOC thread. SKILL: Holy Burst

Holy Burst is a Limit Attack, and your very first. Normally, you would have to equip these and manage other Ability's from the Ability Menu, but since this is your first one, I'll auto equip it for you. Holy Burst's effect is similar to Stun Impact, in a way, as it creates a large burst of energy, but it damages all foes within the blast area, which is a bit bigger than Stun Impact's radius, and it dose small healing, but can't be used in rapid succession, as it drains MP very fast as well. MP Cost: 2 MP

Fiora looked at the two remaining Heartless. "Almost done..." She whispered to herself. They both lunged at her from each side, surrounding her. She dodged back before they could land a hit, and slashed through both with her halo while they were still midair. "Over... It's over." She muttered, looking around the stained glass island. When will this all end...? She thought to herself.

Ovan:  I looked around and didn't see any more heartless.  I stood still and checked my shield.  Confident, I say:  "Alright.  I'm ready to keep going.  So what's next?"

Detock:  I glanced around the platform and no more heartless were about.  I think:  Well, before anything else occurs, I should prepare myself.  I check my pockets and find....a potion?  Not quite aware how this came into my possession, but I'm sure it will be useful.  Holding my staff firm, I say:  "Okay, nothing else to be done.  I'm ready for the next challenge for power."

Ovan:  I looked around and didn't see any more heartless.  I stood still and checked my shield.  Confident, I say:  "Alright.  I'm ready to keep going.  So what's next?"

Detock:  I glanced around the platform and no more heartless were about.  I think:  Well, before anything else occurs, I should prepare myself.  I check my pockets and find....a potion?  Not quite aware how this came into my possession, but I'm sure it will be useful.  Holding my staff firm, I say:  "Okay, nothing else to be done.  I'm ready for the next challenge for power."

Fiora looked at the two remaining Heartless. "Almost done..." She whispered to herself. They both lunged at her from each side, surrounding her. She dodged back before they could land a hit, and slashed through both with her halo while they were still midair. "Over... It's over." She muttered, looking around the stained glass island. When will this all end...? She thought to herself.

Mes walked around the small area, still gripping her scythe tightly. She was breathing slightly heavily, but her adrenaline was still flowing freely. As no new enemies appeared, and no voice talked giving her mysterious instructions. Mes was left in the dark in this weird dream. "What's next huh?" Mes called out. She waited for something to happen, her scythe still at the ready.

Suddenly, the glass panes shattered, and you began to fall. As you prepare for the worst, you gently turn and have your feet face what you think as bottom as you land on another glass tower, this time, you find yourself to be among other people. Mes, Floria, and Ovan are now in the same area.

Partners till the end, you will have to work together to survive.

Suddenly, you look down at the platform, now taking notice of it's art. It shows a heart and a grey-colored human divided by a black wall.

These creatures you encounter next are all that is left. Once the body has lost it's strong heart, it acts on it's own. This, this is a Nobody.

A strange chain-like white and black portal opened far in front of you. Then, strange, white creatures, slender with large heads and zippers where their mouths should be, branded with a strange symbol on their head,

TEAM MOB FIGHT Nobody Mob: Dusk's

Enemy Number: 35

Allotted number killed per post: 7

Number Left: 35

A team Mob Fight is slightly different from a regular Mob fight, as you will be able to take out the number faster with more people, but you must worry about  your teammates as well. Since Nobody's are smarter, they will attack more often, so be careful, and make sure to heal your teammates, if needed: Nobody can do an entire team Mob by themselves.

"What's going on now!?" Fiora looked around, now surrounded by an even larger group of enemies, and with two others. "Who... who are you? Why are you all here?" She asked, looking around at the others. She then turned her attention to the new enemies. I should focus on these for now, too... She thought to herself, gripping the halo in her hand. She slashed through two enemies, and threw the halo at another. She pulled it out of the ground, just in time to slash through one that had run towards her. "So far so good..." She muttered, but was attacked by one of the enemies while she said this. She dodged out of the way of another attack, and slashed through two more. She finished by defeating one more which had leaped towards her.

Ovan looked around and knew he was somewhere new.  He looked to his right to see two ladies with him.  He thought:  What?  There are other people here now?  Great, something to be worried about.  He looks out and sees grey creatures with zippers over there mouths here as well.  Ovan thought:  What are these?  They seem different from the heartless.  Ovan heard the voice and thought:  Nobody? and knew it was time to fight. 

Ovan holds his shield and right bashes on a dusk.  He jumps and slams down on another and threw his shield at two.  One of the dusks moved passed Ovan and turns to it.  But two more charged at him.  Ovan felt something was wrong and turned around to see the Nobodies coming at him.  He runs to the side, barely dodging their attack.  Ovan runs and rams into the three dusks that coordinated the attack.  Holding his shield with both hands, Ovan thinks:  These nobodies are smarter than the heartless.  Got to be more cautious.

Mes cracked her knuckles, and grinned maliciously. She looked at the other two people around her. Then her attention was drawn to the new enemies. She gripped her scythe tightly, and went all out, slicing one of the evil beings straight in half. The cloth disintegrated instantly, but the instant she sliced through, Mes was hungry for more. "Who's ready for more?" She called out. Mes ran forward, and spun her scythe horizontally ripping through another Nobody. Before she could recover, another came upon her and attacked, knocking Mes back. Mes sneered at the Nobody, and dashed back towards it, slicing it down, then bringing her weapon back up, and swinging it vertically through another.

"What's going on now!?" Fiora looked around, now surrounded by an even larger group of enemies, and with two others. "Who... who are you? Why are you all here?" She asked, looking around at the others. She then turned her attention to the new enemies. I should focus on these for now, too... She thought to herself, gripping the halo in her hand. She slashed through two enemies, and threw the halo at another. She pulled it out of the ground, just in time to slash through one that had run towards her. "So far so good..." She muttered, but was attacked by one of the enemies while she said this. She dodged out of the way of another attack, and slashed through two more. She finished by defeating one more which had leaped towards her.

Ovan looked around and knew he was somewhere new.  He looked to his right to see two ladies with him.  He thought:  What?  There are other people here now?  Great, something to be worried about.  He looks out and sees grey creatures with zippers over there mouths here as well.  Ovan thought:  What are these?  They seem different from the heartless.  Ovan heard the voice and thought:  Nobody? and knew it was time to fight. 

Ovan holds his shield and right bashes on a dusk.  He jumps and slams down on another and threw his shield at two.  One of the dusks moved passed Ovan and turns to it.  But two more charged at him.  Ovan felt something was wrong and turned around to see the Nobodies coming at him.  He runs to the side, barely dodging their attack.  Ovan runs and rams into the three dusks that coordinated the attack.  Holding his shield with both hands, Ovan thinks:  These nobodies are smarter than the heartless.  Got to be more cautious.

Mes cracked her knuckles, and grinned maliciously. She looked at the other two people around her. Then her attention was drawn to the new enemies. She gripped her scythe tightly, and went all out, slicing one of the evil beings straight in half. The cloth disintegrated instantly, but the instant she sliced through, Mes was hungry for more. "Who's ready for more?" She called out. Mes ran forward, and spun her scythe horizontally ripping through another Nobody. Before she could recover, another came upon her and attacked, knocking Mes back. Mes sneered at the Nobody, and dashed back towards it, slicing it down, then bringing her weapon back up, and swinging it vertically through another.

TEAM MOB FIGHT Nobody Mob: Dusk'sEnemy Number: 35Allotted number killed per post: 7Number Left: 17(Good job, guys)

(Woah what, what do I have to post? o.0)

Just make sure your items are ready, then post your ready to go down.

Ovan held his shield and dashed forward.  He rammed into three Dusks' and ran to his right.  He slashed down on one and another.  He spins towards another and throws his shield at one more.  He catches his shield and thought:  I wonder if Detock is going through this?