Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Kingdom Hearts: The Tirain Pieces RP

Fiora seemed to be happy with the idea of teaming up with Brandon. "That sounds good to me." Fiora nodded. "I'm sure we'll be a great team! Regardless of our luck, we're both good fighters. That's what's important, right?" She asked. "I don't think I'll be able to heal you at all since we can't use magic, but if you need any backup during the battle, let me know! I'll still be fighting otherwise, of course."

"As much as I'll ever be Kyle." Ovan answered.

(Wow. This might be my shortest post ever.)

"Eh.. sorry I lost myself into these hot cakes" Kyle said with a humorous smile, then he continued. "Sure I have no problem at all, I suposse. Well... So Ovan *Munch Munch* are you ready¨" Kyle said as he finished his breakfast.

"Henry " Mes snapped at the boy. "Get over here. We'll be a team." She declared, not waiting for an answer or argument. She regretfully took off her coat. She had been so prepared to wear it everywhere, but alas, apparently the arena was heated. Underneath, she was wearing her normal attire.

(You mean Brandon, right?) 

Brandon nodded with his mouth full of food like it usually was at the food table. "Definitely! I'm more excited than i've ever been in a loooooooooong time!" He stood up when he was done and ran outside. "I'M READY TO FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!" 

As soon as they were given the choice to choose teams, Brandon immediately stood next to Fiora so fast it was as if he teleported there. "So Fiora...How about we pair up? I mean, this way we don't have to fight, and i mean...You have all the good luck and i have all the bad luck, so i guess this way it evens out, right?"

Henry was surprised at Mes snapping at him, calling him for her team, he said throwing out his fur jacket and walking beside her, frankly, he didn't think Mes would choose him at all, but he wasn't about to deny it, she was a good fighter, so he had to take his chances.

As the teams formed, the brackets were made.

"The bracket setup is finalized!"

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b3JSr197sClJ7dI3iVPWp7IZraEM6-NNlQfJt-5RfmM/edit?usp=sharing

The first round starts soon!

(You can change your team name by telling me what you want it to be, but you must agree)

Edited by Guest

As the teams formed, the brackets were made.

"The bracket setup is finalized!"

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b3JSr197sClJ7dI3iVPWp7IZraEM6-NNlQfJt-5RfmM/edit#gid=0

The first round starts soon!

(You can change your team name by telling me what you want it to be, but you must agree)

(Not public... Can't see it...)

(Not public... Can't see it...)

(fixed.)

(I dont even know what the name of Henry abd Mes's team is...)

(I used your first initial with thsir's, so in this instance, team HM)

The announcer called up Team HM, consisting of Henry and Mes, and their opponent... "Dedra". Whoever the man was, obviously Sam and Dean had not thought existed anywhere near their world. He had a sleek, almost feminine build, his body was covered with a white, very obviously not made for combat, tuxedo, completed with a top hat. His hair, though barely visible, was a navy blue in color.

The three stood, Henry and Mes eyeing the opponent. In a bang, the fight was started. Quite literally, a gun with a blank was used to signal the start.

Team HM VS Dedra

Dedra

HP: 70

MP: 20

Mes

HP: 4

MP: 29

Henry 

HP: 7

MP: 4

Mes----->Dedra------>Henry

(So no pins and no magic right?)"Alright! Let's get him!" Mes cried, rushing forward to attack.

(Any pure Melee pins are fine, like say Quick Blitz which will show up in a shop soon, but yeah more or less.)DedraHP: 58MP: 20MesHP: 4MP: 29Henry HP: 7MP: 4Mes----->Dedra------>HenryThis "Dedra" man almost seemed unphased by the attack, it was mildly uninspired, but first moves usually are. Reguardless, he hefted his food En pole and used a specialty attack.Sonic Blade (Specialty Effect(s): Multi-hit, can hit two targets.)Effect Roll: Mes is hit twice.Effect Roll: Henry is hit once.DedraHP: 58MP: 20MesHP: 0MP: 29Henry HP: 1MP: 4Mes----->Dedra------>Henry(...I would suggest a potion.)

(Can't exactly get mes up can I? the fight is pretty much decided already)

(and seriously? we got destroyed in one frigging turn. Dunno if it was RNG or just shitty HP system imo, dude has 70 hp while Henry and mes 7 and 4 respectively, so much for "super powered keyblade wielders" considering Henry got hit once and his hp dropped to 1 and mes got instantly taken out I calculate a whopping 6 damage on a single proc of the attack, firetruck this shit man!)

Henry was awestruck at what just happened, he thought that special attacks, specially something like sonic blade or something of the sort was off the rules, 'what the f*ck' he thoughts as he used a potion.

Edited by Scrapmaster

(Can't exactly get mes up can I? the fight is pretty much decided already)(and seriously? we got destroyed in one frigging turn. Dunno if it was RNG or just shitty HP system imo, dude has 70 hp while Henry and mes 7 and 4 respectively, so much for "super powered keyblade wielders" considering Henry got hit once and his hp dropped to 1 and mes got instantly taken out I calculate a whopping 6 damage on a single proc of the attack, firetruck this shit man!) Henry was awestruck at what just happened, he thought that special attacks, specially something like sonic blade or something of the sort was off the rules, 'what the f*ck' he thoughts as he used a potion.

(Well he is also literally suppose to be the final boss of this Tourney. Also, you're both basically glass cannon's, what did you expect to happen? Magically tank all damage? Mes has four health for christ's sake, four! ...At least next level up she finally gets ONE more HP... Also, Sonic Blade is a pure Melee attack, perfectly fine. Also, you could Res Mes, as if I recall right you got some Honeycake, right? Those are like our Phoenix Down's.)DedraHP: 58MP: 20MesHP: 0MP: 29Henry HP: 7MP: 4Mes----->Dedra------>HenryDedra decided to boast. Laughing, he took the turn to just relax on stage and continue knitting, sitting on the ground.

Like Dedra, who was boasting, Henry decided to simply shrug with a small smile, not exactly thinking they could win, he then pulled out some honeycake and gave it to mes, getting her back into the fight.

Edited by Scrapmaster

Dedra

HP: 58

Mes

Henry

Mes got back to her feet, steaming with anger and frustration. "Fine, you wanna play hard, I'll play hard." She said under her breath, then lashed out incredibly quickly.

(Mes> Velocity Slash > Dedra)

Brandon stood watching the battle on the sidelines, wincing at the beating Mes and Henry were taking. "Man...This guy is strong. I hope we don't run into him TOO soon..." He turned to Fiora again. "So, what should our name be? How about, Star Crossed Lovers? Or, what about, the Keyblade Duo! Or better yet, the Lucky Unlucky Saviors~" He said enthusiastically, oblivious that they were all horrible names.

Fiora watched the battles with Brandon, though she tried to keep herself from sighing at Brandon's odd team name suggestions. "How about... Crit and Miss?" She suggested. "We land the critical hits, and the opponents can only miss when they try keeping up with us!" She explained, completely unaware of the other way that the name could be taken. Regardless, she was proud of her team name idea.

Fiora watched the battles with Brandon, though she tried to keep herself from sighing at Brandon's odd team name suggestions. "How about... Crit and Miss?" She suggested. "We land the critical hits, and the opponents can only miss when they try keeping up with us!" She explained, completely unaware of the other way that the name could be taken. Regardless, she was proud of her team name idea.

Brandon noticed the other way the name could be taken due to his poor hit ratio in recent memory, but he decided not to say anything as Fiora seemed satisfied with the name and happy, so he swallowed his pride. "Uh...Yeah! That sounds like a great name, good job Fiora! I'm all for it!" He said enthusiastically.

And of course, Critical Hit.

Dedra

HP: 0

Mes

Henry

Dedra didn't seem to be really phased. The lost the round, so what? The counter tells you when it's over. He was yet to be finished.

The announcer cheered on with the crowd, the match was over now, and the announcer had a job to do. "Fantastic work, all of you! Team HM moves on to the next round! And our special guest, Dedra, may now take a break, thanks for coming out and helping us keep the brackets even!"

The man sighed, pulling his pole over his shoulders. "Good fight, for amatures." He stated, walking off into the locker rooms, and the brackets were updated. The next round came and passed, and so did the next, however everyone found an odd familiarity with one of the contestants for that round. No matter, it was time for Team OK to face off against their opponents.

And of course, Critical Hit.DedraHP: 0MP: 20MesHP: 4MP: 29HenryHP: 7MP: 4Mes----->Dedra------>HenryDedra didn't seem to be really phased. The lost the round, so what? The counter tells you when it's over. He was yet to be finished.The announcer cheered on with the crowd, the match was over now, and the announcer had a job to do. "Fantastic work, all of you! Team HM moves on to the next round! And our special guest, Dedra, may now take a break, thanks for coming out and helping us keep the brackets even!"The man sighed, pulling his pole over his shoulders. "Good fight, for amatures." He stated, walking off into the locker rooms, and the brackets were updated. The next round came and passed, and so did the next, however everyone found an odd familiarity with one of the contestants for that round. No matter, it was time for Team OK to face off against their opponents.

(Our team is Team C&M btw.Also, of course Mes gets a crit. Being Glass Cannons still pulled them through anyway, lol. GG.)

(6 hours of homework later....)

Ovan and Detok sat down to watch the matches that went down so far.  The first match with Henry and Mes against Dedra had Detok very excited.  In fact, a grin showed up on Detok's face for a few seconds.  Folding both arms behind his head, Ovan says:  "Man, that Dedra guy looks like no pushover."  Detok:  "Indeed.  Seeing that match makes me wish I fought him instead.  He's the type of challenge I was hoping for in this tournament."  Ovan:  "There's a good chance you could've lost if you did fight him."  Detok:  "It wouldn't have mattered if I won or lost.  The battle itself would be satisfying enough."  Ovan:  "Okay then."  Ovan put his arms down and took another look at the ring.  The last person who won got his attention.  Bumping his elbow to Detok's left side Ovan quickly points with his left hand and says:  "Hey, does that guy look familiar to you?  I feel like I've seen him somewhere before."  Detok looks at the guy being pointed at and responds to Ovan:  "Yes the familiarity of him is uncanny.  But you can't worry oveer that for now.  You and Kyle are up next."  Ovan:  "Right.  Might as well go now."  Ovan stands up and does a couple of stretches before going any further.

Edited by Ultimus Grid

"Ovan we are next! Hurry!" Kyle said as he saw Ovan and Detok in the public. Reaching the first, he crossed his arms in expectation of what was next to come, then looking at Detok. "Are you sure you want to fight alone?.. I think you could easily find a couple... " Kyle said with a kinda worrying voice.. kinda... behind his sarcastic voice. 

"Much like what I've told Ovan, I'm curious to see how well I fare on my own.  Plus, I think it's more exciting for me this way.  Now you and Ovan better get going.  That is when he finally decides to go."  Detok replied.  "Just one more thing."  Ovan said while stretching his arms one last time.  Finished, he said:  "Alright, I'm good to go." and heads on to the ring. 

The secondary team entered the ring, they were a small team of inexperienced warrior's, but they might still pose a challenge.

TEAM OK VS TEAM SMACK TALK

Samuel
HP: 25
MP: 10

Harriot

HP: 30

MP:5

Kai

HP: 20

MP:15

Ovan
HP: 10
MP: 1

Kyle 
HP: 6
MP: 8

Kyle----->Samuel------>Kai------>Ovan------>Harriot

"Alright here goes nothing. Ready Ovan? Let´s do it!" Kyle said as he dashed fordward next to the contestant named Kai. As he god close he hit him as hard and fast as he could. 

(Sorry for the delay xD)

Edited by Daniel Black

"Alright here goes nothing. Ready Ovan? Let´s do it!" Kyle said as he dashed fordward next to the contestant named Kai. As he god close he hit him as hard and fast as he could. 

(Sorry for the delay xD)

Samuel

Harriot

Kai

Ovan

Kyle 

Samuel rushed over to Ovan and struck him deftly, however it was like hitting a brick wall. Kai followed as well, but had little to no real effect as well.

Samuel

Harriot

Kai

HP: 0

Ovan

HP: 9

Kyle 

Samuel rushed over to Ovan and struck him deftly, however it was like hitting a brick wall.

See as two of the opponents were coming at him Ovan braced for impact.  But after they made their attacks, he didn't really feel much of anything.  Tilting his head to the left, he thought:  Huh.  I barely even felt those hits.  But I shouldn't underestimate these guys.  Hearing Kyle, Ovan replies:  "Yep.  Ready to go!"  With that Ovan jogged towards Samuel and tries to tackle him down.